Colorado State Parks Interview Questions

Candidate Interview Review

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conifer, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conifer, CO

I applied online – interviewed at Colorado State Parks in April 2010.

The application process was fairly straight forward. I sent in my application around March and interviewed in April. I had some trouble contacting the park manager to see if my application was received, but eventually he called me back and we set up an interview. That was pretty standard. He did ask me some questions specific to the position like what to do if a fire is spotted in the park or safety measures for using a chainsaw. I didn't know much about either of these, but I think as long as you give a well thought response they don't mind if your a little inexperienced. Of course, this all depends on the specific park. He said he would let me know by the end of the week, but I got no call, so I called back on Monday and got the job, started mid-May.

Interview Questions
    • If you were to encounter a barbed wire fence that had been cut, what tools and supplies would you need to repair it?   Answer Question