Colt Technology Services

Updated Dec 15, 2014
Updated Dec 15, 2014

3.3

Administrative Interview

no test, just a 30-40 min interview it was a simple interview i don´t have nothing to add here

it was a very good recruiter so good he found another job

Intern Interview

3-4 rounds including written test and personal interview with HR and manager.

Interview Questions
    • They would ask general question. Also, there would be a technical written paper.   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Colt Technology Services in December 2014.

Hiring process is lengthy . There are 7 rounds of interview . Completed in 1 week.
    Telephonic ( Technical) , Face to face technical round taken by group of three, Discussion with Manager ( Technical) , Discussion with Director , Client interview (Telephonic) , HR round , Cross functional round.

i negotiated

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Colt Technology Services in May 2014.

Technical interview followed by Aptitude test and then HR round, Very cooperative staff.
    Awesome workplace, good benefits, chance to get permanent if you do a good job.
    Free cab and meal services provided. Work and life will be balanced , join a gym do something in the free time ...have to complete 50 words .... glassdoor is really helpful at times

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Colt Technology Services.

After submitting your CV, if it is interesting for the concerning recruiter, you should receive a first introductory phone call. This will just take about 15-20 minutes, where the recruiter asks you general questions about your current job situation and will explain roughly about the position. Usually they want to get an appointment for a Technical interview.
    I did the interview remotely using WebEx, where a Senior Engineer asks questions about your current job, the projects you have done and its relation with the job you are applying for. He/She wants to test your overall knowledge. Then you have to do a technical online test as well.
    If the review is positive, you will proceed to a final interview with the recruiter, more focused on you as a person and employee.
    Both revisions and results of the test are sent to the hiring manager, who will make the final decision.
    For me the process took around 1 month to be completed.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected questions. If you working experience or with other working interviews, and you have the qualifications for the job, you should not have problems. The technical test can be a bit tricky since the level of the questions varies a lot, trying to cover all different knowledge and experience   Answer Question
    The company sends you a formal offer with the description of the position and the benefits.
    You have direct contact with the recruiter in order to negotiate whatever you need to.
    It was a very nice process for me.

TC3 Network Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Colt Technology Services in November 2013.

i had 1 oral interview regarding my previous technical experience around Europe, furthermore i had 2 technical tes one written and the second oral. The test i been told was positive and they propose me a contract to start in a month, but i had many documents to provide in order to be enrolled plus spanish documents to book through government websites.

Interview Questions
    • I had 2 technical test the first was about written tests, in the networking and transmission tests, 2nd tests is about oral technical skills in networking field.   View Answer
    i have negogiated to come in Spain to start a 2 weeks training session to become a TC3 network analyst....

Pre-Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Colt Technology Services in April 2013.

The interview process was straight and simple. Was first approached by the hiring manager who took stock of my current role. He was able to explain the role very clearly.

The second round was a technical round and was more focused on the basics. There were some good technical question to judge the grasp of basics.

The overall interview process covered all aspects , technical, personal, value add to the team, vision etc. It was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
    • How have you added value to the current role that you are at.   Answer Question

Engineer, Service Delivery Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Colt Technology Services in January 2013.

Smooth and clear , very professional and impressive .
    Procedure is quite long as it took couple of weeks to go through several rounds of interview .
    Friend of mine appeared for it . It took 3 weeks to go through every round .
    Colt guys take their sweet time to evaluate people before they hire , every single round is very detailed .

Trainee Interview

the management treats you very well and more of hr questions are asked during the interview
    hr round took place first
    then the technical person comes in to take interview
    and at last the aptitude test took place

Database Administrator Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Colt Technology Services in February 2012.

My initial interview was over the telephone with the hiring manager. He was very friendly, and put me at ease immediately. The purpose of the interview was to establish my background and experience, and basically where I wanted to take my career in the future.
    The second interview was with the HR manager, who was interested in me as a person, and generally to gauge how I would fit in with COLT. The second part of the interview was with the hiring manager and a fellow future colleague. I was a bit rusty on a few questions, but that didn't worry them too much, as I they were looking for someone with the experience and not necessarily someone who could spout every command.
    I was invited back for a third interview, this was a skills based test, where I sat in front of the computer and did a few things, such as backup a database with rman, find out what instances were running on the server, and move the location of a database.
    The HQ offices are very nice, clean and modern. I was always asked if I wanted a beverage, and the receptionists were friendly.

Interview Questions
    • How can I ensure that I keep you motivated and excited about the job.   Answer Question
    • Why would a count(*) of a Dba dictionary view yield different number to a select * from the same DBA dictionary view.   Answer Question