Colton Company Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Colton Company

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Colton Company (Santa Ana, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with the owner, his son, Facilities Director, and for no good reason the owners assistant. Once interviewed I was sent to the corporate office where I interviewed with the leasing supervisor and was hired on the spot the same day and asked to start as soon as possible, the following day.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation was available. 15/hr to start. 35k a year after 90 days

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Colton Company (Irvine, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

first interview with the Controller, and second with the CFO. The controller seemed extremely angry and agitated during the interview. Got a phone call to come back to interview with the CFO.

Interview Questions

• How do you work with difficult people? Because we have this asian lady that drives me crazy.   Answer Question