Columbia Bank (NJ)

www.columbiabankonline.com

Columbia Bank (NJ) Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Columbia Bank (NJ)

Candidate Interview Review

Branch Manager I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Angel, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Angel, OR

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Columbia Bank (NJ) in September 2013.

Communication was great from the start, the district manager came out and took me out to lunch when I happened to be in town, the pre-interview helped outline what the branch needed and the general direction they wanted to head. I was then called in for an in-person interview and asked to write a business plan in just two days. The interview was with the district manager, regional manager and the regional sales and service officer. The interview lasted for three hours and was originally slated for 30min. The answer of a yes or no got back to me within two weeks. Unfortunately it was a no, however I would love to work for this retail group.

Interview Questions
    • What does the quote say on the wall behind you(with out looking)   View Answer