Columbia Bank (NJ)

Relevance Date Difficulty

Branch Manager I Interview

Branch Manager I
Mount Angel, OR

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Columbia Bank (NJ) in September 2013.

Interview Details – Communication was great from the start, the district manager came out and took me out to lunch when I happened to be in town, the pre-interview helped outline what the branch needed and the general direction they wanted to head. I was then called in for an in-person interview and asked to write a business plan in just two days. The interview was with the district manager, regional manager and the regional sales and service officer. The interview lasted for three hours and was originally slated for 30min. The answer of a yes or no got back to me within two weeks. Unfortunately it was a no, however I would love to work for this retail group.

Interview Question – What does the quote say on the wall behind you(with out looking)   View Answer

Worked for Columbia Bank (NJ)? Contribute to the Community!