Columbia Sportswear Communication Change Management Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Communication Change Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Beaverton, OR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Columbia Sportswear in July 2011.

I was called out of the blue by the hiring manager and scheduled a phone interview. At the end of the call, we set a day for me to come in for a panel. The HR person scheduled one two days later. The interview was great, the people interesting and I was told I would hear something by the end of the next week.

I sent a thank you email and waited. And waited... and waited.

I called the hiring manager a full week after the promised call back and left a message. Nothing. Then a week after that, I called the HR person and left a message to just check in. Nothing.

It's been nearly two months and I did not even get a courtesy email letting me know I did not get the job. Pretty bad form.

Interview Questions
  • How would you make sure all the key players from various parts of the project get the right amount and type of information.   View Answer

Worked for Columbia Sportswear? Contribute to the Community!