Columbia Sportswear Communication Change Management Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Communication Change Management Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Columbia Sportswear (Beaverton, OR) in July 2011.

Interview

I was called out of the blue by the hiring manager and scheduled a phone interview. At the end of the call, we set a day for me to come in for a panel. The HR person scheduled one two days later. The interview was great, the people interesting and I was told I would hear something by the end of the next week.

I sent a thank you email and waited. And waited... and waited.

I called the hiring manager a full week after the promised call back and left a message. Nothing. Then a week after that, I called the HR person and left a message to just check in. Nothing.

It's been nearly two months and I did not even get a courtesy email letting me know I did not get the job. Pretty bad form.

Interview Questions

• How would you make sure all the key players from various parts of the project get the right amount and type of information.   1 Answer