Columbia University Staff Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Staff Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Columbia University.

One full day of interviews with a number of people including project manager, research scientists, other staff associates. questions were not very technical. people were very pleasant and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
  • i was given a very abstract question and was asked to interpret it anyway I want.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Columbia University

Staff Associate Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Columbia University in October 2010.

First, it was a phone interview which was set up via e-mail. Then I was scheduled for a 1:1. Then I waited for weeks until they told me I got the job.

Interview Questions

The selection process took so long (3 weeks) that I thought they were going with someone else. I kept interviewing with another company and was made an offer immediately (which I accepted). The next day they called and told me I got the job but I had to decline.

Worked for Columbia University? Contribute to the Community!