Columbus

Columbus Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Columbus

Graduate Dynamics Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Columbus.

Contacted the company direct and got an interview on the strength of my CV. First did a short phone interview (why us etc.) Then I had to do an online personality test which was discussed at interview - not numeric or verbal reasoning test which I appreciated! Interview consisted of a presentation on a topic given in advance (week's notice so if you are already working not much time to prepare) and a group interview. Run of the mill questions, nothing unexpected, though asked several times how I would fit in into their "young" graduate team. Panel put you at ease.

Interview Questions

Head of Finance & Accounts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Columbus in March 2012.

Incorrect information about profile - JD of junior accountant provided for Head of F&A position, three rounds of telephonic interview followed by 1:1 with HR who had no functional knowledge. No technical interview was taken and 1:1 with CEO was also not conducted despite being selected and specifically asked to keep time free to meet on call. Overall a week's time wasted by them without reason.

Interview Questions
    • As a manager how would you ensure delivery by your team without fail   Answer Question