Columbus Regional Health

Relevance Date Difficulty

Nursing Assistant Interview

Nursing Assistant
Columbus, GA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Columbus Regional Health in October 2013.

Interview Details – I've put in several applications, and after the last application I submitted they decided to call me in for a interview. The interview was easy going, and the staff was excellent. The process was very quick.

Interview Question – Name a time when you had to deal with an irate parent and what did you do to calm her down   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Be more considerate and always make eye contact. Go in and act like you know and want the job. Also smile and go in with a positive attitude.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Housekeeping Interview

Housekeeping

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Columbus Regional Health in December 2009.

Interview Details – I filled app.online and within a few days I was contacted and to come in and do my asseesement test after a few days later I got interview and started working for CRH on Dec.8th. Interview was great!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Columbus Regional Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Columbus Regional Health interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Columbus Regional Health employees and interview candidates.