Columbus Regional Health Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Columbus Regional Health

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Columbus Regional Health (Columbus, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

I've put in several applications, and after the last application I submitted they decided to call me in for a interview. The interview was easy going, and the staff was excellent. The process was very quick.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with an irate parent and what did you do to calm her down   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be more considerate and always make eye contact. Go in and act like you know and want the job. Also smile and go in with a positive attitude.

Housekeeping Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Columbus Regional Health in December 2009.

Interview

I filled app.online and within a few days I was contacted and to come in and do my asseesement test after a few days later I got interview and started working for CRH on Dec.8th. Interview was great!