Columbus Zoo and Aquarium Interview Questions

1.8

Food Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Columbus Zoo and Aquarium (Columbus, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

Applied online and within a few days received an e-mail from the supervisor. Set up an interview for when I got home from school. She was very nice and made me feel welcome. Asked me a few questions about myself and about why I wanted the job. She ended up hiring me on the spot.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Columbus Zoo and Aquarium (Columbus, OH).

Interview

The interview was pretty simple. I was looking for work after moving back to Columbus and I got hired on the spot. It probably helped that I have a degree in hospitality management and 2 years of customer service/cash handling experience. I even showed up an hour late for the interview too haha. I think they were desperate for the holiday's because if I was them I wouldn't have hired me based on being late. First time for me too I might add. Basically if you want to work at the Cbus Zoo get in during xmas. They might let you go after word but at least you can prove yourself then. Interview was very standard. Also, be prepared to have the interview in a junky like office that is shoved in the attic lol.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where handled a difficult customer?   1 Answer

I was offered more money at Macy's Inc.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Columbus Zoo and Aquarium.

Interview

I applied online and received an email to schedule a phone interview. I was interviewed by two people on the phone, and they called me about 20 mins after our scheduled interview time. They asked a lot about previous job responsibilities. They said they'd call back within a few days to let me know if I made it to the next round of interviews but never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• Describe all of your responsibilities for your past few positions.   Answer Question

Admissions Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Powell, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Columbus Zoo and Aquarium (Powell, OH) in June 2010.

Interview

Very informal and fast.

Interview Questions

• If you could be an animal, what kind would you be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Columbus Zoo and Aquarium.

Interview

I was contacted via e-mail. The interview was very short, about 15-20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What part of the salad would you be and why?
      What television show would you write for and why?

1 Answer

Landscaping Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Columbus Zoo and Aquarium in June 2010.

Interview

Very easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none