ComDoc Interview Questions

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at ComDoc

Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ComDoc (Akron, OH).

Interview

Strategic well developed plan. Every interview obtained a different focus. Behavioral & Skills. Hair- Drug Testing Criminal Check Phone IV, Personality Assessment, Face to Face interviews (3) Professional attire in every interview, ride along day required

Interview Questions

• They asked questions about your success and failures. Target your past experiences and your potential impact on their business.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ComDoc in February 2015.

Interview

I first had a phone interview or prescreen if you will, from there I had two in person interviews in addition. They also require a background check and drug screen prior to the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• To give an example of a difficult personality that I may have had to deal with in the past and how I handled the situation.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ComDoc.

Interview

Can be a lengthy process and they are not very thorough. They will hire just about anyone who has decent business experience. I would demand you do a ride along day with a rep so you can get a true feel for the job. Management does a great job of up-selling the role to you.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ComDoc (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

Just completed a 1st interview with ComDoc after an initial phone interview last week. The interview went very good and the hiring manager was very cordial. There weren't any big surprises they presented themselves exactly as advertised on their web site. I would recommend that you do your research before any interview and you should find the same. I was informed that they will contact me in a couple of days about a 2nd interview. The salary figures for this position are correct on glassdoor, but they don't list commissions (not limited) or benefits (med., dent., 401, etc.).

Interview Questions

• Standard questions, name a time of exception in your career both good and bad.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ComDoc (Buffalo, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interview was standard. HR was very positive towards my credentials. Training manager was great, interviewed with 2 Sales Managers. They were very unprofessional, made it seem as I was going to be offered the position.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Very weird attitude from the Sales Managers.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ComDoc (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2012.

Interview

First phone interview with HR in Akron. Then face to face with local HR. Then F2F with trainer, then interview with branch and team manager. They have you go on a ride day and then have two more meetings with you. The process is long and they usually have made up their mind after the 2nd interview.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ComDoc (Columbus, OH) in July 2011.

Interview

Decent company, but they do not offer much. Small salary plus small "uncapped" commissions. They also want to see how excited you are about selling copy machines. I was super excited

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ComDoc in September 2011.

Interview

Long drawn out process. They lead you on thinking they have an opening, but there isn't one. They post on internet job boards and interview people so they have a replacement when some one leaves.