ComDoc

Updated Nov 24, 2014
Updated Nov 24, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at ComDoc

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ComDoc.

Can be a lengthy process and they are not very thorough. They will hire just about anyone who has decent business experience. I would demand you do a ride along day with a rep so you can get a true feel for the job. Management does a great job of up-selling the role to you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ComDoc in September 2014.

Just completed a 1st interview with ComDoc after an initial phone interview last week. The interview went very good and the hiring manager was very cordial. There weren't any big surprises they presented themselves exactly as advertised on their web site. I would recommend that you do your research before any interview and you should find the same. I was informed that they will contact me in a couple of days about a 2nd interview. The salary figures for this position are correct on glassdoor, but they don't list commissions (not limited) or benefits (med., dent., 401, etc.).

Interview Questions
    • Standard questions, name a time of exception in your career both good and bad.   View Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

I applied online – interviewed at ComDoc in April 2014.

Phone interview was standard. HR was very positive towards my credentials. Training manager was great, interviewed with 2 Sales Managers. They were very unprofessional, made it seem as I was going to be offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Very weird attitude from the Sales Managers.   View Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ComDoc in July 2011.

Decent company, but they do not offer much. Small salary plus small "uncapped" commissions. They also want to see how excited you are about selling copy machines. I was super excited

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ComDoc in September 2011.

Long drawn out process. They lead you on thinking they have an opening, but there isn't one. They post on internet job boards and interview people so they have a replacement when some one leaves.