ComForcare Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2015

2.0

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Strongsville, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ComForcare (Strongsville, OH).

Interview

Short, drug test on spot, will pretty much hire anyone. Desperate... all you have to know is basic skills and can pass a back ground check and drug test. Not hard at all. They seem nice at first...

Director of Operations Interview

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ComForcare.

Interview

Professional and accommodating. Did not waste my time. It did take a long time to get through the rather extensive process, but I considered that to be a good thing

Interview Questions

• Do you have dependable transportation?   1 Answer

Home Health Aide Interview

Interview

It was like a normal interview

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ComForcare (San Diego, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview was very personable and easy

Interview Questions

• The questions that dealt with behavior outside of work regarding employee to employee relationships   Answer Question

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ComForcare (Houston, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

I found the job listing in a local paper. I went to their website and downloaded my resume. I received a call the next day for an interview. I had one interview, which was brief. The owner is very nice and friendly. The second time was a training and test, which I passed.You have to be a qualified Certified Nursing Assistant and have your CPR Training.The testing is for IQ/Intelligence, Drugs, Knowledge of Job, Skills.

Interview Questions

• Had I ever hurt an elderly or disabled person.   1 Answer

Negotiation

One interview, one training, hired

General Occupation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomfield Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ComForcare (Bloomfield Hills, MI) in March 2011.

Interview

It was very fast paced and unexpected along with asking some basic questions that a monkey could answer. It was also a cookie cutter interview that was the run of the mill excuse for beating out other candidates if you have any kind of personality.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not any kind of any sort.

Nursing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at ComForcare in April 2011.

Interview

Little to no training provided to new hires. Very quick to criticize. No recognition of good work. Schedule got changed a lot on the fly. Management especially on weekends and nights ver yhard to get a hold of, even in medical emergencies for clients. Drug test, psych test, and then hired. Told "we will call you" with assignment. Phoen call left on voice mail stating that shift starts in 1 hour and is 45 minutes away, no directions, just address, no info on client given.

Interview Questions

• You know we don't hire LPNs, right? There will be no job for you after you graduate.   Answer Question