ComForcare Interview Questions

1.8

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ComForcare in February 2014.

The interview was very personable and easy

Interview Questions
    • The questions that dealt with behavior outside of work regarding employee to employee relationships   Answer Question

Home Health Aide Interview

It was like a normal interview

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ComForcare in July 2012.

I found the job listing in a local paper. I went to their website and downloaded my resume. I received a call the next day for an interview. I had one interview, which was brief. The owner is very nice and friendly. The second time was a training and test, which I passed.You have to be a qualified Certified Nursing Assistant and have your CPR Training.The testing is for IQ/Intelligence, Drugs, Knowledge of Job, Skills.

Interview Questions
    • Had I ever hurt an elderly or disabled person.   View Answer
    One interview, one training, hired

General Occupation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bloomfield Hills, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomfield Hills, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at ComForcare in March 2011.

It was very fast paced and unexpected along with asking some basic questions that a monkey could answer. It was also a cookie cutter interview that was the run of the mill excuse for beating out other candidates if you have any kind of personality.

Interview Questions
    There was not any kind of any sort.

Nursing Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ComForcare in April 2011.

Little to no training provided to new hires. Very quick to criticize. No recognition of good work. Schedule got changed a lot on the fly. Management especially on weekends and nights ver yhard to get a hold of, even in medical emergencies for clients. Drug test, psych test, and then hired. Told "we will call you" with assignment. Phoen call left on voice mail stating that shift starts in 1 hour and is 45 minutes away, no directions, just address, no info on client given.

Interview Questions
    • You know we don't hire LPNs, right? There will be no job for you after you graduate.   Answer Question

Worked for ComForcare? Contribute to the Community!