Combined Computer Resources Benefit Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Benefit Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Woodbridge, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Combined Computer Resources in June 2011.

received contact after submitting a response to a job advertisement. the company uses dice.com to source workers for their client companies. initial contact: met a "front" person (L. Palamara) who initially discusses the company overall and in general. They tried to get me to take this position very zealously. I was in the office at Woodbridge Hilton for several hours because they were trying to land the headcount req for the position. They rushed through the process to get an interview with someone who works in the group; then later the same day, with a group manager for a phone interview. In the end the job did not turn out to be anything aligned with my PMO experience. Also the client company took weeks to give feedback and interest to hire.

Interview Questions
  • questions were sophomoric. i got the feeling the entire operation didn't even understand my prior professional experience. they just ran with the idea of getting to bill the client for an open requisition filled with one of their candidates. I am sure the company had zero idea what some technology support positions involved that were listed on my resume (extensive PMO support, IT budget/project management, etc.). Really amateurish. Avoid these people. They will stuff you into a crappy company with no benefits nor any recourse once you sign onto the position. I resigned after 1 year (no rate increase after the company doubled my job responsibilities; CCR was "in absentia" while contract extensions were being planned so I resigned). Client company really tried to retain me -- oh well! Shame on CCR. Nastiest people I have dealt with in over 15 years of contract work.   Answer Question
no negotiation; they tell you what "they" can pay. then they bill a pretty high overhead from the client company and you get what you get. if you are not happy with it, oh well, put up or leave and get harassed by them, they will withhold your final pay and threaten to file criminal charges after they accuse you of stealing from their client employer. Place is an absolute joke.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Combined Computer Resources

Worked for Combined Computer Resources? Contribute to the Community!