Comcast Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Oct 5, 2014

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Comcast in September 2014.

I applied on their website in late August. I monitored the status regularly for several weeks. It consistently reflected "in process" and never changed. I contacted people at the local level (thinking that there was maybe an internal glitch), and finally received response from someone in HR, and then the recruiter. I completed a positive phone interview with the recruiter, who by all indications, showed genuine interest in me. I was told that I would be contacted soon thereafter to discuss next steps, and when that did not happen, I attempted to contact the recruiter several times via email and phone. I received an email that again said I would be contacted to discuss next steps. After a few days and no contact, I again requested a status update from the recruiter, local people in HR, managers, and Mr. Brian Roberts. Mr. Roberts did not respond, but merely forwarded the email to the same recruiter which I had mentioned having communication issues with. This is another example of passing the buck and a clear refusal to own and handle an issue. I did not receive response until several weeks later from the recruiter that said that they went with another candidate, and to please apply for other open positions. Thankfully I received other offers and accepted the one that demonstrated a more timely communication process and better Customer Service. Based on my absolutely horrible experience with Comcast, I would never contribute my time and talents to such a sordid and disorganized company which obviously cares nothing for any kind of Customer Service whatsoever. I was very disappointed, as I previously read positive reviews of Comcast right here; hence the reason I even applied in the first place. I am guessing by this experience that I may have dodged a bullet. I would say that the company as a whole probably requires extensive Customer Service and Accountability training, and fast.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a difficult customer?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Comcast in February 2013.

Lengthy interview, meet with recruiter first, then department employees, then HR Manager. Plan for at least 2 hours of your time or more

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, if you are an experienced Administrative Assistant   View Answer

Obvious department politics and unprofessional ism.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Comcast in August 2010.

Had a phone interview with HR. Conversation flowed really well and direct questions about my experience and qualifications were asked. Be ready to have well thought out answers to any questions regarding your experience because questions will be asked directly about experience as well as scenario questions to gauge how you would interact with others.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were asked based directly on previous work experience.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Comcast in June 2009.

I interviewed for an administrative job at Comcast last month. I first spoke with one of the senior administrative managers who was polite and cordial, but it sounded like the hours were not going to be flexible enough for me.