Comcast

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Alpharetta, GA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Comcast in December 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by a Call Center Supervisor for about an hour assessing my problem resolution and reasoning skills.

Interview Question – What did you not do well in you prior position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none. In this economy I accepted the first offer. I do not recommend it unless you are desperate for employment as I was.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in March 2009.

Interview Details – I was referred to the posting by a former coworker, and current employee. The position was with corporate, and could either be located in Denver or Philadelphia. The interview was scheduled by an HR coordinator who was available for general questions and followed up with updates as the process dragged on. The phone interview was conducted by the hiring manager, who did not seem to have much experience interviewing, and his director, who asked appropriate questions based on the position and my background.

Interview Question – Why would you be willing to accept an analyst position, when you have a background as a manager?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Comcast

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Comcast Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Comcast employees and interview candidates.