Comcast Analyst Interview Questions

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in December 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by a Call Center Supervisor for about an hour assessing my problem resolution and reasoning skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none. In this economy I accepted the first offer. I do not recommend it unless you are desperate for employment as I was.

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in March 2009.

Interview

I was referred to the posting by a former coworker, and current employee. The position was with corporate, and could either be located in Denver or Philadelphia. The interview was scheduled by an HR coordinator who was available for general questions and followed up with updates as the process dragged on. The phone interview was conducted by the hiring manager, who did not seem to have much experience interviewing, and his director, who asked appropriate questions based on the position and my background.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be willing to accept an analyst position, when you have a background as a manager?   Answer Question