Comcast Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.7

Telesales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. I was interviewed by a supervisor (who turned out to be my supervisor when I got hired). The questions were pretty simple and general. I applied and heard from them the same day. I went in for an interview the following week and was offered the job 2 days later via email.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were in a conflict and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied on the comcast site after seeing one of the commercials...called me back almost the next day, interview was Quick and fast, got back to me in 7 days to tell me i got the job

Xifinity Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Got a call from recruiter, answered questions about prior experience, after that had a interview 1 week after. Interview was fairly easy Managers were laid back, more conversational than your average interview. It did take 3 weeks before I was contacted for the offer.

Interview Questions

• How do handle negativity, how do you prepare for your goals every morning?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Face-to-face interview with two managers in the department. Each manager conducted separate interviews that lasted about 20 minutes each. It seemed like they were looking for a good fit in terms of personality in addition to skills.

TELESALES Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

The hiring process began with a formal interview at the department of labor. From there interview again at the site. Submitted a drug and background check. Called back and offered position.

Interview Questions

• What are some goals that you strive to meet even if you fail?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very comfortable.

TELESALES Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I would advise you to get there early. The parking lot is huge and you will be forced to park far away. I checked in with security and waited for a very short amount of time before going through the interview process. I met with the recruiter first, who explained the job description and offered an opportunity for questions. Then I met with the department manager, and did a more formal interview. It went by very fast and I was escorted out. All of the employees I spoke to were in good spirits and very welcoming.

Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online for the position and received a phone call the following day. A recruiter called to welcome me to take an assessment I took it the day after. The next week another recruiter called to let me know that I was going to be set up for a face to face interview!

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you've dealt with an irate customer in the work place.   Answer Question

Comcast Communications Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peachtree City, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Comcast (Peachtree City, GA).

Interview

Two people were in the room. They asked around 30 questions. For example, Explain a time where you had to multitask and how did you deal with it. Another was, explain a time when you had to deal with an angry customer. One of the interviewers was a woman with short hair who clearly did not like me from the moment I sat down for the interview. The interview was to long and drawn out. They asked me a lot of questions which neither gauged my intelligence, nor the quality of worker I am. During the interview the one with the short hair gave me awkward looks as though she had already made her mind up about me. Overall it was the worse interview I have had from a company. Thank you Comcast. This interview and past customer service, when choosing which internet provider to go with, is why I am proud to call myself an AT&T customer.

Comm Tech I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

I decided to share my experience and maybe help someone get better prepare for theirs . I was contacted by a manpower recruiter about the position 8-18-2014 via email since he found my resume at monster.com. I emailed him back at 9am , by 11am I was contacted for a phone interview that lasted about 15 minutes . The recruiter sent me a link to my email to take a test . I completed the test by 2pm it takes about 49 min to complete . It was a pretty easy self assessment , basic math , mechanical test which I completed the same day. By 3pm I received a phone call from the recruiter to inform me that I passed the test and he wanted me to go forward with the process if I was still interested so he scheduled me for a face to face interview for 8-26-2014 .

The interview process was simple and not intimidating at all . I interview with two supervisors , ones was doing all the questioning , the other was making notes . They were very friendly and made me feel like I was taking to friends . They asked about 20 questions and to my surprise , only two were technical , the others were about overcoming difficult customers , biggest accomplishments at previous jobs , pretty much the kind of questions that defines your work ethics , customer service , safety , team work and leadership and to me this was great . Coming from a customer service , office management background I had no problems answering any of the questions . At the end of the interview I was given a chance to ask any questions , and that was that ! Easy enough . The next day ( today ) I received the email with the offer letter ( pending background and drug screening ) and if that goes well ( which it will ) I will be given a start date.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you have to use a manual to troubleshoot an electronic device and what was the outcome .   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time that you witnessed an unsafe act at your workplace and what course of action did you take .   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Very long interview process, 10 year background check

Interview Questions

• Can you give me your former company's on boarding process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Take it or leave it!