Comcast Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Jul 24, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

From what I can remember a group of people (maybe 10 or so at a time) were called into a room and told to sit in front a of computer to fill out an assessment. The questions basically asked to rate how you feel about taking a steady flow of inbound calls, making sales, how you would feel about being regularly monitored for the calls you would take, etc. If you 'passed' the assessment you were then called a few days later with an offer and starting date.

Interview Questions

• How would you feel about taking inbound calls from customers and having those interactions monitored for grading purposes?   Answer Question

Comm Opps II FTC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Comcast (Norcross, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty quick. I applied and within several days received a call for an interview. The hiring manager deemed very professional and made me feel comfortable and not so intimidated. I received a response within a few days that I was being extended an offer. The longest part has been the BG process.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time you had to work with a deadline and it was stressful and how did you handle the stress and project deadline?   Answer Question

Telesales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. I was interviewed by a supervisor (who turned out to be my supervisor when I got hired). The questions were pretty simple and general. I applied and heard from them the same day. I went in for an interview the following week and was offered the job 2 days later via email.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were in a conflict and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Face-to-face interview with two managers in the department. Each manager conducted separate interviews that lasted about 20 minutes each. It seemed like they were looking for a good fit in terms of personality in addition to skills.

Xifinity Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Got a call from recruiter, answered questions about prior experience, after that had a interview 1 week after. Interview was fairly easy Managers were laid back, more conversational than your average interview. It did take 3 weeks before I was contacted for the offer.

Interview Questions

• How do handle negativity, how do you prepare for your goals every morning?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied on the comcast site after seeing one of the commercials...called me back almost the next day, interview was Quick and fast, got back to me in 7 days to tell me i got the job

TELESALES Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

The hiring process began with a formal interview at the department of labor. From there interview again at the site. Submitted a drug and background check. Called back and offered position.

Interview Questions

• What are some goals that you strive to meet even if you fail?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very comfortable.

TELESALES Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I would advise you to get there early. The parking lot is huge and you will be forced to park far away. I checked in with security and waited for a very short amount of time before going through the interview process. I met with the recruiter first, who explained the job description and offered an opportunity for questions. Then I met with the department manager, and did a more formal interview. It went by very fast and I was escorted out. All of the employees I spoke to were in good spirits and very welcoming.

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online for the position and received a phone call the following day. A recruiter called to welcome me to take an assessment I took it the day after. The next week another recruiter called to let me know that I was going to be set up for a face to face interview!

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you've dealt with an irate customer in the work place.   Answer Question

Comcast Communications Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peachtree City, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Comcast (Peachtree City, GA).

Interview

Two people were in the room. They asked around 30 questions. For example, Explain a time where you had to multitask and how did you deal with it. Another was, explain a time when you had to deal with an angry customer. One of the interviewers was a woman with short hair who clearly did not like me from the moment I sat down for the interview. The interview was to long and drawn out. They asked me a lot of questions which neither gauged my intelligence, nor the quality of worker I am. During the interview the one with the short hair gave me awkward looks as though she had already made her mind up about me. Overall it was the worse interview I have had from a company. Thank you Comcast. This interview and past customer service, when choosing which internet provider to go with, is why I am proud to call myself an AT&T customer.