Comcast

Very Difficult Interview

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Norcross, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Comcast in September 2009.

Interview Details – when I worked for comcast the best part about the job was I got to go the the headwater which was very nice. They feed you breakfast and lunch everyday. But you did not get a dinner allowance which suck big time.

Interview Question – How many children do you see in your future   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Regional Sales Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Comcast.

Interview Details – Very long interview process, 10 year background check

Interview Question – Can you give me your former company's on boarding process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it!

Sales Supervisor Interview

Sales Supervisor
Alpharetta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Comcast in August 2011.

Interview Details – Did phone interview with HR for Sales Supervisor position and face to face interview 2 weeks later with sales director and regional manager. Not sure how it went, but wasn't offered a position immediately. I was told to expect a decision in a week or so since they were still interviewing.

Interview Question – Name a barrier that you had to overcome.   View Answer

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Alpharetta, GA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Comcast in December 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by a Call Center Supervisor for about an hour assessing my problem resolution and reasoning skills.

Interview Question – What did you not do well in you prior position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none. In this economy I accepted the first offer. I do not recommend it unless you are desperate for employment as I was.

TELESALES Representative Interview

TELESALES Representative
Alpharetta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in August 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online on the companies website. I was called in a week later for the interview. I interviewed with a team manager. And was called back 3-4 days later with an offer.

Interview Question – Name a time when you had to overcome objectives to get the sale   View Answers (3)

Direct Sales Representative SFU Interview

Direct Sales Representative SFU
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Comcast in September 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the recruiter or interviewer and was asked a series of questions to find out if i was fit for the position. They asked what my background and skill set was and told me that it would work for the company. They emailed a letter stating they would like to bring me in on a face to face interview. Went to the face to face interview, it was very straight forward and to the point. I liked the process and the questions they were asking.

Interview Question – The most difficult thing they made me do was to sell them an ink pen, I had to make that pen seem better than any pen on the market and let them know why they cant live without that pen.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I would say make sure you ask questions about the pay nd the quota that will be presented to you when you start. They do not mind you asking questions, they wnt to know that you care.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Comcast in April 2010.

Interview Details – Internal candidate, received email confirmation about opening position that applied for; received email confirmation for either a phone interview or in person interview set up in 30 minutes increments; received email confirmation original appt cancel and reschedule--(didn't call to see if new time was accepteable by me)

Interview Questions

Manager, Call Center Interview

Manager, Call Center
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in March 2010.

Interview Details – My initial interview was with one of the Comcast recruiters. He did a good job of asking pertinent questions relating to my background, skill set and interests. The next interview was a phone interview with the two hiring Directors. Again, solid interview questions relating to what they were looking for and my background. A week after the second phone interview, I had a face to face interview with the two Director's and the VP of this department. I walked away very impressed with the operation.

Interview Question – I was not asked a difficult or unexpected interview question. All questions were standard, rudimentary interview questions. My background was discussed in great detail and how it related to the position.   Answer Question

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Call Center Supervisor
Atlanta, GA

Interview Details – Applied online in july got a email a month later about taking a assesment wich i did and passed about a week in a half later recruiter contacted me about setting up a 20 minute phone interview, which went very well called about two week later to call me back and set me up with a interview (Face to Face) with the Call center manager and the Director of sales. Does anyone know how much Call Center Supervisors make annually?

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for comcast   View Answer

Customer Account Executive Interview

Customer Account Executive
Alpharetta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in February 2012.

Interview Details – I went through 3 interviews in person, one over the phone. Th

Interview Question – Are you a shark or a piranha?   Answer Question

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!