Comcast Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Aug 24, 2015

2.5

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Norcross, GA) in September 2009.

Interview

when I worked for comcast the best part about the job was I got to go the the headwater which was very nice. They feed you breakfast and lunch everyday. But you did not get a dinner allowance which suck big time.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Very long interview process, 10 year background check

Interview Questions

• Can you give me your former company's on boarding process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Take it or leave it!

Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied on the comcast site after seeing one of the commercials...called me back almost the next day, interview was Quick and fast, got back to me in 7 days to tell me i got the job

Comcast Communications Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peachtree City, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Peachtree City, GA).

Interview

Two people were in the room. They asked around 30 questions. For example, Explain a time where you had to multitask and how did you deal with it. Another was, explain a time when you had to deal with an angry customer. One of the interviewers was a woman with short hair who clearly did not like me from the moment I sat down for the interview. The interview was to long and drawn out. They asked me a lot of questions which neither gauged my intelligence, nor the quality of worker I am. During the interview the one with the short hair gave me awkward looks as though she had already made her mind up about me. Overall it was the worse interview I have had from a company. Thank you Comcast. This interview and past customer service, when choosing which internet provider to go with, is why I am proud to call myself an AT&T customer.

Sales Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

Did phone interview with HR for Sales Supervisor position and face to face interview 2 weeks later with sales director and regional manager. Not sure how it went, but wasn't offered a position immediately. I was told to expect a decision in a week or so since they were still interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Name a barrier that you had to overcome.   1 Answer

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

Applied online in july got a email a month later about taking a assesment wich i did and passed about a week in a half later recruiter contacted me about setting up a 20 minute phone interview, which went very well called about two week later to call me back and set me up with a interview (Face to Face) with the Call center manager and the Director of sales. Does anyone know how much Call Center Supervisors make annually?

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for comcast   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in April 2010.

Interview

Internal candidate, received email confirmation about opening position that applied for; received email confirmation for either a phone interview or in person interview set up in 30 minutes increments; received email confirmation original appt cancel and reschedule--(didn't call to see if new time was accepteable by me)

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you could not give a customer what they wanted.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to leave your current position?   Answer Question

Manager, Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in March 2010.

Interview

My initial interview was with one of the Comcast recruiters. He did a good job of asking pertinent questions relating to my background, skill set and interests. The next interview was a phone interview with the two hiring Directors. Again, solid interview questions relating to what they were looking for and my background. A week after the second phone interview, I had a face to face interview with the two Director's and the VP of this department. I walked away very impressed with the operation.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked a difficult or unexpected interview question. All questions were standard, rudimentary interview questions. My background was discussed in great detail and how it related to the position.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in December 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by a Call Center Supervisor for about an hour assessing my problem resolution and reasoning skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none. In this economy I accepted the first offer. I do not recommend it unless you are desperate for employment as I was.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

Lengthy interview, meet with recruiter first, then department employees, then HR Manager. Plan for at least 2 hours of your time or more

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, if you are an experienced Administrative Assistant   1 Answer

Obvious department politics and unprofessional ism.