Comcast Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Aug 24, 2015

2.5

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

You are interviewed by the supervisor you end up working under.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard. Focus is on mapping out your ability to sale   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a set compensation

TELESALES Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I would advise you to get there early. The parking lot is huge and you will be forced to park far away. I checked in with security and waited for a very short amount of time before going through the interview process. I met with the recruiter first, who explained the job description and offered an opportunity for questions. Then I met with the department manager, and did a more formal interview. It went by very fast and I was escorted out. All of the employees I spoke to were in good spirits and very welcoming.

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online for the position and received a phone call the following day. A recruiter called to welcome me to take an assessment I took it the day after. The next week another recruiter called to let me know that I was going to be set up for a face to face interview!

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you've dealt with an irate customer in the work place.   Answer Question

HRCC Comcast Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Disarray Limit questions want long answers Irreverent terms Set up for failure Distrust everything you say Favor younger girls Not realistic Major drawback for future promotions Limit on salary from 12/14hr a cap Hires perm and perm through manpower Stuck in same position for a year No one cares on job description and what happens aftermath Poor management structure poor training again major disarray

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

TELESALES Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

They lie in the interview, saying that you will be calling customers who already want the service. They will tell you that selling the service to customers, will be very easy when in actuality most customers ask to be put on the do not call list, or you get voicemails more than anything.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you faced an angry customer, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in December 2011.

Interview

I applied on their website, received a call back and received a phone interview. After the phone interview I was asked to come in for a face to face interview. The interview was brief. The questions where from a paper and they took note based on my answer. I received a call back within a week and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• they asked me to sell a object (pen) they brought in the room for the interview   Answer Question

Commercial Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

It was not difficult at all. It was more like a conversation. I thought I was late and she apologized to me for her being late. She took me on the floor where I would be working. She explained her success and how she has grown with the company. It was a new department so she was telling me the expectations and how they projected the department would grow. Then she started to ask the interview questions and in the middle of asking the questions she said to me I wish you could be on my time. That's when I knew I had the position.

Interview Questions

• What was your most challenging call and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

non negotiable

Commop II (WOM) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

The phone interview was basic interview questions (STAR question and answers questions). Once you pass the phone interview the representative will offer you a face to face interview if they would like you to proceed for a second interview. Now the face to face interview the supervisor wants to get to know you as a person to see if you will be reliable, a leader, and dependable. It took 4 days for an offer letter to be sent via email after the face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were dealing with an irate customer?   1 Answer

Maintenance Technician (Commtech4) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

I submitted my resume via the company careers section. It took awhile to receive a response for scheduling an interview. I interviewed with the HR Representative and the Supervisor for the position, both had years of experience in their respective fields. Both where polite and cortous.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a system outage?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

From what I can remember a group of people (maybe 10 or so at a time) were called into a room and told to sit in front a of computer to fill out an assessment. The questions basically asked to rate how you feel about taking a steady flow of inbound calls, making sales, how you would feel about being regularly monitored for the calls you would take, etc. If you 'passed' the assessment you were then called a few days later with an offer and starting date.

Interview Questions

• How would you feel about taking inbound calls from customers and having those interactions monitored for grading purposes?   Answer Question