Comcast

2.9

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Comcast in May 2012.

You are interviewed by the supervisor you end up working under.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty standard. Focus is on mapping out your ability to sale   Answer Question
    It was a set compensation

Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Comcast in January 2015.

I applied online for the position and received a phone call the following day. A recruiter called to welcome me to take an assessment I took it the day after. The next week another recruiter called to let me know that I was going to be set up for a face to face interview!

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time where you've dealt with an irate customer in the work place.   Answer Question

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Comcast in January 2014.

The process was very simple They asked questions concerning my hobbies. I believe they want to hire people who are very young - around 20 or 30 years old.

Interview Questions
    • What are your hobbies. What kind of books have you read.   Answer Question

Comm Tech I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Comcast in August 2014.

I decided to share my experience and maybe help someone get better prepare for theirs . I was contacted by a manpower recruiter about the position 8-18-2014 via email since he found my resume at monster.com. I emailed him back at 9am , by 11am I was contacted for a phone interview that lasted about 15 minutes . The recruiter sent me a link to my email to take a test . I completed the test by 2pm it takes about 49 min to complete . It was a pretty easy self assessment , basic math , mechanical test which I completed the same day. By 3pm I received a phone call from the recruiter to inform me that I passed the test and he wanted me to go forward with the process if I was still interested so he scheduled me for a face to face interview for 8-26-2014 .

The interview process was simple and not intimidating at all . I interview with two supervisors , ones was doing all the questioning , the other was making notes . They were very friendly and made me feel like I was taking to friends . They asked about 20 questions and to my surprise , only two were technical , the others were about overcoming difficult customers , biggest accomplishments at previous jobs , pretty much the kind of questions that defines your work ethics , customer service , safety , team work and leadership and to me this was great . Coming from a customer service , office management background I had no problems answering any of the questions . At the end of the interview I was given a chance to ask any questions , and that was that ! Easy enough . The next day ( today ) I received the email with the offer letter ( pending background and drug screening ) and if that goes well ( which it will ) I will be given a start date.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you have to use a manual to troubleshoot an electronic device and what was the outcome .   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time that you witnessed an unsafe act at your workplace and what course of action did you take .   Answer Question
    No negotiations

Maintenance Technician (Commtech4) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Comcast in April 2013.

I submitted my resume via the company careers section.
    It took awhile to receive a response for scheduling an interview.
    I interviewed with the HR Representative and the Supervisor for the position, both had years of experience in their respective fields.
    Both where polite and cortous.

Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Comcast in August 2007.

Comcast is now focused on providing excellent customer service. An outgoing and friendly personality is key. Interview process is easy with a good attitude.

None

Telemarketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Comcast in June 2009.

Not bad had experiene in sales and telemarketing so the questions were based off of prior experience.

Interview Questions
    • What can you bring to the company as an employee   View Answer
    No, if you can get a better offer go for it

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Comcast in April 2010.

Internal candidate, received email confirmation about opening position that applied for; received email confirmation for either a phone interview or in person interview set up in 30 minutes increments; received email confirmation original appt cancel and reschedule--(didn't call to see if new time was accepteable by me)

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you could not give a customer what they wanted.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to leave your current position?   Answer Question

Manager, Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comcast in March 2010.

My initial interview was with one of the Comcast recruiters. He did a good job of asking pertinent questions relating to my background, skill set and interests. The next interview was a phone interview with the two hiring Directors. Again, solid interview questions relating to what they were looking for and my background. A week after the second phone interview, I had a face to face interview with the two Director's and the VP of this department. I walked away very impressed with the operation.

Interview Questions
    • I was not asked a difficult or unexpected interview question. All questions were standard, rudimentary interview questions. My background was discussed in great detail and how it related to the position.   Answer Question

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Comcast in August 2011.

Applied online in july got a email a month later about taking a assesment wich i did and passed about a week in a half later recruiter contacted me about setting up a 20 minute phone interview, which went very well called about two week later to call me back and set me up with a interview (Face to Face) with the Call center manager and the Director of sales. Does anyone know how much Call Center Supervisors make annually?