Comcast Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.7

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

You are interviewed by the supervisor you end up working under.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard. Focus is on mapping out your ability to sale   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a set compensation

Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online for the position and received a phone call the following day. A recruiter called to welcome me to take an assessment I took it the day after. The next week another recruiter called to let me know that I was going to be set up for a face to face interview!

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you've dealt with an irate customer in the work place.   Answer Question

TELESALES Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I would advise you to get there early. The parking lot is huge and you will be forced to park far away. I checked in with security and waited for a very short amount of time before going through the interview process. I met with the recruiter first, who explained the job description and offered an opportunity for questions. Then I met with the department manager, and did a more formal interview. It went by very fast and I was escorted out. All of the employees I spoke to were in good spirits and very welcoming.

HRCC Comcast Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Disarray
    Limit questions want long answers
    Irreverent terms
    Set up for failure
    Distrust everything you say
    Favor younger girls
    Not realistic
    Major drawback for future promotions
    Limit on salary from 12/14hr a cap
    Hires perm and perm through manpower
    Stuck in same position for a year
    No one cares on job description and what happens aftermath
    Poor management structure poor training
    again major disarray

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Telesales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. I was interviewed by a supervisor (who turned out to be my supervisor when I got hired). The questions were pretty simple and general. I applied and heard from them the same day. I went in for an interview the following week and was offered the job 2 days later via email.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were in a conflict and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

The process was very simple They asked questions concerning my hobbies. I believe they want to hire people who are very young - around 20 or 30 years old.

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies. What kind of books have you read.   Answer Question

Recovery Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

I received a Phone call to come for a face to face interview
    Interview went good, no hard questions
    General customer service questions
    How would handle a irrate customer, have u ever went above and beyond for a customer, a time u had to make a good decision, and how did u handle it, following week background came back, started working the next week as a Recovery Agent.

Xifinity Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Got a call from recruiter, answered questions about prior experience, after that had a interview 1 week after. Interview was fairly easy Managers were laid back, more conversational than your average interview. It did take 3 weeks before I was contacted for the offer.

Interview Questions

• How do handle negativity, how do you prepare for your goals every morning?   Answer Question

Comm Tech I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

I decided to share my experience and maybe help someone get better prepare for theirs . I was contacted by a manpower recruiter about the position 8-18-2014 via email since he found my resume at monster.com. I emailed him back at 9am , by 11am I was contacted for a phone interview that lasted about 15 minutes . The recruiter sent me a link to my email to take a test . I completed the test by 2pm it takes about 49 min to complete . It was a pretty easy self assessment , basic math , mechanical test which I completed the same day. By 3pm I received a phone call from the recruiter to inform me that I passed the test and he wanted me to go forward with the process if I was still interested so he scheduled me for a face to face interview for 8-26-2014 .

The interview process was simple and not intimidating at all . I interview with two supervisors , ones was doing all the questioning , the other was making notes . They were very friendly and made me feel like I was taking to friends . They asked about 20 questions and to my surprise , only two were technical , the others were about overcoming difficult customers , biggest accomplishments at previous jobs , pretty much the kind of questions that defines your work ethics , customer service , safety , team work and leadership and to me this was great . Coming from a customer service , office management background I had no problems answering any of the questions . At the end of the interview I was given a chance to ask any questions , and that was that ! Easy enough . The next day ( today ) I received the email with the offer letter ( pending background and drug screening ) and if that goes well ( which it will ) I will be given a start date.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you have to use a manual to troubleshoot an electronic device and what was the outcome .   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time that you witnessed an unsafe act at your workplace and what course of action did you take .   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Maintenance Technician (Commtech4) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

I submitted my resume via the company careers section.
    It took awhile to receive a response for scheduling an interview.
    I interviewed with the HR Representative and the Supervisor for the position, both had years of experience in their respective fields.
    Both where polite and cortous.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a system outage?   1 Answer