Comcast Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Jul 24, 2015

2.7

Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

From what I can remember a group of people (maybe 10 or so at a time) were called into a room and told to sit in front a of computer to fill out an assessment. The questions basically asked to rate how you feel about taking a steady flow of inbound calls, making sales, how you would feel about being regularly monitored for the calls you would take, etc. If you 'passed' the assessment you were then called a few days later with an offer and starting date.

Interview Questions

• How would you feel about taking inbound calls from customers and having those interactions monitored for grading purposes?   Answer Question

Commercial Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

It was not difficult at all. It was more like a conversation. I thought I was late and she apologized to me for her being late. She took me on the floor where I would be working. She explained her success and how she has grown with the company. It was a new department so she was telling me the expectations and how they projected the department would grow. Then she started to ask the interview questions and in the middle of asking the questions she said to me I wish you could be on my time. That's when I knew I had the position.

Interview Questions

• What was your most challenging call and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

non negotiable

Comm Opps II FTC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Comcast (Norcross, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty quick. I applied and within several days received a call for an interview. The hiring manager deemed very professional and made me feel comfortable and not so intimidated. I received a response within a few days that I was being extended an offer. The longest part has been the BG process.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time you had to work with a deadline and it was stressful and how did you handle the stress and project deadline?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Face-to-face interview with two managers in the department. Each manager conducted separate interviews that lasted about 20 minutes each. It seemed like they were looking for a good fit in terms of personality in addition to skills.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

long. If you speak pretty you will get the job. They don't ask prying questions about skills. Which they should but don't. They hire a ton of idiots which makes everyone else's job harder.

Communications Technician IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

The hiring process included a phone interview which led to an in person interview. My first interaction was with human resources personnel who administered a test that was the first step towards an interview. I was interviewed by two supervisor in the managers office. I was offered the job the following day.

Xifinity Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Got a call from recruiter, answered questions about prior experience, after that had a interview 1 week after. Interview was fairly easy Managers were laid back, more conversational than your average interview. It did take 3 weeks before I was contacted for the offer.

Interview Questions

• How do handle negativity, how do you prepare for your goals every morning?   Answer Question

Recovery Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

I received a Phone call to come for a face to face interview Interview went good, no hard questions General customer service questions How would handle a irrate customer, have u ever went above and beyond for a customer, a time u had to make a good decision, and how did u handle it, following week background came back, started working the next week as a Recovery Agent.

Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied on the comcast site after seeing one of the commercials...called me back almost the next day, interview was Quick and fast, got back to me in 7 days to tell me i got the job

Telesales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. I was interviewed by a supervisor (who turned out to be my supervisor when I got hired). The questions were pretty simple and general. I applied and heard from them the same day. I went in for an interview the following week and was offered the job 2 days later via email.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were in a conflict and how did you handle it.   Answer Question