Comcast

Relevance Date Difficulty

B2B Outside Sales Interview

B2B Outside Sales
San Francisco, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Comcast in November 2009.

Interview Details – Part of the online application is a series of about a hundred + words and you must check off how well you know each of them. It's a bit much and I almost fell asleep while doing it. The recruiter at Comcast scheduled an interview with me via email. She wrote down the date and day, unfortunately the day and date did not match. I wrote down the date not the day in my calendar. When she called I was taken off guard as she called on the day not the date she gave me. We rescheduled for the next day and she did not call. She e-mailed me to reschedule for Monday and again did not call. When we finally connected she asked questions about my last position, how many calls I had to make, how many doors I had to knock on, and of course the” tell me about a time”.
Comcast is looking for someone that has a lot of door to door experience or heavy volume cold calling. The job sounded as if you would be a slave to Comcast, working morning -night and weekends. I have no problem working harder than the next person and actually enjoy doing so. My issues with this company are it appears the internal organization is astray and with a cold/harsh corporate feel. The recruiter poorly represented the interworking of Comcast which made the thought of being an employee undesirable to say the least.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had a client conflict and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!