Comcast Business Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

This is where they start wasting your time. First a recruiter interviews you over the phone. Then you have to do a bunch of online questionnaires. Then they follow up to setup a face to face interview. Then they drug test you and do a background check. If you like feeling like cattle then I am sure you can be branded at the training. I was offered employment and signed the offer letter. Then I quit my job. Then they call me and say your drug test is clear but you didn't disclose a "failure to show insurance" ticket. We cannot hire you because you didn't disclose this. After I argued and took it up with a supervisor I finally had it. I told them that I will be looking for an attorney and be posting multiple bad reviews on every website possible. Then they said well we will investigate it. I didn't waste anytime posting bad reviews and also sending the reviews to them. Then a week later they call me and say they messed up the background check and it shouldn't have mattered since it is a traffic violation. DUH!!! I told them that right away. Now they said I won't be hired because the job comes with rejection and since I didn't handle it well the first time they are choosing not to hire me. Can I sue them for being incompetent corporate robots that have no heart and when it comes to doing the right thing they would rather choose to mess with people lives than admit they messed up. I told them if they want to make it right then hire me because they made the mistake and blame me for reacting the way I did. I have a lot of passion and that's why I am good at what I do. I put my heart into it and if they choose not to hire me because I reacted badly from a mistake they made, so be it. They want to hire more robots to fit along with all the robots they already have. I am now anti-comcast and I will spend every last second of my life telling people what a horrible company they are.

Interview Questions

• have you ever had a problem meeting a deadline?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Oakland, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Met with the hiring manager. This happened after a screening interview over the phone with the HR department and then an online personality test for fit to the position. The actual interview lasted roughly 1-hour and was fairly relaxed, two-way conversation. The hiring manager did a very good job of explaining the position and a "day in the life" perspective.

Interview Questions

• Asked open ended questions related to my background and experience.   1 Answer

Business Account Executive Interview

Interview

Multiple interviews with current sales team. Realistic expectations set of unqualified leads, door to door sales. Looking for similar sales experience. Real sense that managers were weeding through candidates looking to draw on training salary, They wanted skin in the game buy in, product knowledge and determined effort to overcome objection.

Moved

Business Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Comcast in February 2015.

Interview

I started the application process online using their application submission page. 1 day later I was contacted via email by recruiter coordinator to complete an assessment. The completion of the assessment I was scheduled for an in-person interview with local sales manager who asked some questions regarding sales ability and team working competencies. In 3 days I was contacted by the coordinator once again to setup an interview with Director of Business Sales and consisted of behavioral based experiences. A recruiter contacted me and extended an offer verbally.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with an upset customer.   Answer Question

Business Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comcast.

Interview

Excellent recruiting process. Thoroughly enjoyed each interview. Looking forward to working with what seems to be great leadership and mentorship. Every step of the recruitment process has been professional and motivating to move forward. I'm not sure what I was expecting but the culture observed was something I would be proud to be a contributor towards.

Interview Questions

• Enjoyed each interview and was impressed with management and leadership style. Stressed on how difficult the job would be and asked how I would handle being in implement weather for long periods of time.   Answer Question

Business Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

There were multiple interviews to this role any other sales position. Nothing really was different or made it all that challenging. They will ask you if you are comfortable cold calling businesses. They will also ask if you have a reliable mode of transportation.

Negotiation

There is no opportunity to negotiate. It is the price is the price kind of process.

Anonymous Employee in North Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Comcast (North Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

The process was very quick. It took me about a two weeks to get an offer. The recruiter called me after I applied online the next day and scheduled me for the face to face interview. The job seemed very difficult with only focusing on generating new business and no leads to work on. They did emphasized how challenging the position is. I did receive an offer but declined to pursue another opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Can you sell me something? Roll play Do you have thick skin?   Answer Question

Business Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Comcast.

Interview

It took awhile for someone from the recruitment team to contact me and then scheduling of interviews were pretty spaced out between the recruiter, manager, Director interviews. Once I went through it, the actual hiring and start dates happened right away.

Interview Questions

• If you knock on 50 doors and have all of them rejected, most will be rude, what will you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary was pre-derermined

Business Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Comcast.

Interview

1ST STEP is 1 or 2 phone interviews with a recruiter usually from the corporate HQ office and then a local manager. 2nd will be an in person interview with a sales manager. Typical interview process from there. If you impress the sales manager, you will need to really impress the Director who makes the final decision. From there if they decide to move forward, you will get an official offer letter within a week (or days possibly).

Interview Questions

• One of the essential elements of any sales job is to be able to think "on your toes" and articulate your thoughts where it convinces the other person to take action. Thoroughly preparation will yield great results every time and just be yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation

NO negotiation. Their base salary is fixed. Commission all depends on your ability to produce.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Houston, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Took way too long, about 2 months. Lots of hoops and the Base kept going down with every hoop. Requires PowerPont Presentation on self to be presented before personal/panel interview. Finally went to their Corporate office and knew it was a dead deal. Limited territory. Do the Math and you would see you would run out of new prospects within a few months.

Interview Questions

• 2 different people asked me a similar question...to explain a time when I got a "No" and had to switch it around and a time when I ran into an adversity and overcame it.   1 Answer