Comcast

www.comcast.com

Comcast Business Analyst Interview Questions

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Comcast.

Typical interview. After a phone screen they brought me in for a series of interviews with relevant stakeholders. Questions were mostly technical in nature. They asked a question about what things I would track if I was in charge of launching a new product, such as an iPhone.

Interview Questions
  • What things would you track if you were launching a new product like an iPhone?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Comcast.

The initial phone interview was conducted by third-party. The gentleman was very nice on the phone and basically reviewed my skill set and work history. He asked me some questions concerning the job which seem like he only needed to ask key items and industry specific words to see if I knew he was talking about and could explain them. For example you wanted to know if I knew how to use pivot tables in Excel.

Interview Questions
    • There was no really difficult question to answer. The lungs of experience with this type of job you should be able to explain anything they talk about.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Comcast in December 2010.

I applied through the university career center.

The first round was on campus. Lasted about 45 minutes. Lots of behavioral questions (mostly focused on teamwork). Couple questions about Comcast ("What do you know about our company?"), and a couple technical questions ("What's the difference between C and Matlab?" )

The final round consisted of three 1-1 interviews (each lasted 30 minutes). 90% behavioral questions, which 2 of the 3 interviewers read from an interviewing package they had.
    I thought the interviews went really well, but I didn't get the job. I never got the usual "We will be pursuing other candidates" letter, or a phone call, or an email. Nothing. I sent a few emails to HR inquiring about my application status. No response... I finally gave up

Interview Questions
    • What's the difference between C and Matlab? How would you decide when to use C and when to use Matlab?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Comcast in November 2010.

The company put up an internal posting for the position and interviewed within.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Comcast in September 2010.

Multiple interviews with different directors and VPs

Interview Questions
    • Name a process you would change to make the company better   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Comcast in May 2009.

Everyone was really nice, especially the woman in HR who processed my paperwork. Over the course of 3 days i interviewed 4 people. They ended up offering me the position but I decided not to take it. Mostly testing the waters.

Interview Questions

Mostly testing the waters.

Business Analyst Interview

The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Comcast in December 2009.

What started off as a great impression didn't take long for it to self diminish...mostly by the cold attitude of the staff I came across during the process. Half way through the process, I almost made up my mind that if I get an offer, I might not make the switch from my current employer but thought to let it flow and see what comes out of it. My perceptions: 1. Biggest delta I noticed is that Comcast doesn't seem to care of employees. I say that since not only that interviewers were late for the appointment but one of them didn't even care to show up. She was "busy" 2.. Each interviewer had a different perception of when the final decision will be made. 3. Asking very specific questions about the position, seemed like it wasn't clear what this person would do after he/she is hired. That seemed pretty strange to me.

Business Analyst Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Comcast in September 2009.

Basic interview, however I dont feel that they were actually hiring just making it look as if they were. Easy interview, I was way overqualified and didnt get an offer.