Comcast

Relevance Date Difficulty

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Call Center Supervisor
Lynnwood, WA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Comcast in March 2014.

Interview Details – Telephone interview/online assessment / face to face interview if you pass first two steps

Interview Question – Never be to excited about working for the company keep smiling to a minimum   View Answer

SUPERVISOR CALL CENTER Interview

SUPERVISOR CALL CENTER

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Comcast in July 2013.

Interview Details – Interview over the phone was detailed. Lots of important questions asked. The online testing was thorough.

Interview Question – What projects have you had the most impact on   Answer Question

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Call Center Supervisor
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Comcast in August 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online in july got a email a month later about taking a assesment wich i did and passed about a week in a half later recruiter contacted me about setting up a 20 minute phone interview, which went very well called about two week later to call me back and set me up with a interview (Face to Face) with the Call center manager and the Director of sales. Does anyone know how much Call Center Supervisors make annually?

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for comcast   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Comcast

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Comcast Call Center Supervisor interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Comcast employees and interview candidates.