Comcast Call Center Supervisor Interview Questions & Reviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Lynnwood, WA
Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Comcast in March 2014.

Telephone interview/online assessment / face to face interview if you pass first two steps

Interview Questions
  • Never be to excited about working for the company keep smiling to a minimum   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

SUPERVISOR CALL CENTER Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Comcast in July 2013.

Interview over the phone was detailed. Lots of important questions asked. The online testing was thorough.

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Comcast in August 2011.

Applied online in july got a email a month later about taking a assesment wich i did and passed about a week in a half later recruiter contacted me about setting up a 20 minute phone interview, which went very well called about two week later to call me back and set me up with a interview (Face to Face) with the Call center manager and the Director of sales. Does anyone know how much Call Center Supervisors make annually?

Interview Questions

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!