Comcast Interview Questions in Centennial, CO

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Process Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Centennial, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Comcast.

Typical process, Interviewed with HR, then phone call with the manager, met the manager and was asked do to a presentation. Then met a couple members of the senior leadership team and was hired.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing difficult about the interview or the process.   Answer Question
    They asked what I make and then made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Business-to-business, INSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Centennial, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Comcast in April 2013.

Detailed? Sure, here goes: Incoming call from C-Cast from my CB or Monster CV post. First step: "Skills Assesment", took an hour out of my life. C-Cast called, setup phone interview, typical "corporate" questioning, must provide answers they WANT to hear: "Sure, I LOVE working nights and weekends!". "Do you like people listening in on your phone calls so they can (reef n you and) help you to "develop? "Oh, I love that the MOST!" Another 45 minutes of my life gone, Passing grade, so, Next step: Face-to-face interview. Corralled into an office with three very young sales managers? who peppered me with more typical corporate interrogations, including an impromptu ROLE PLAY! OH FUN! 30 minutes of my life gone, plus drive and GA$ to receive e-mail rejection. The subject line says it all:" ...Thank you for your interest...". A waste of time. I was OVERqualified for the position, and the correct position would have been for me to be the Department Manager, and Manage the Managers. Being OVER qualified and having some grey hair will not get you hired. ONE WORD: AGE-ISM. It would have been torture anyway, for very low pay and micro-management creating unnecessary stress. Not disappointed at no offer, really.

Interview Questions

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!