Comcast

2.0

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Comcast.

Submitted my resume online and received a call in about a week for a phone interview that lasted a few minutes and then asked to come in for a 1:1 interview.
1:1 interview was simple and stress-free. Contacted later on that day for a drug test and started a week later.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think your biggest problem with customer service is?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Comcast in March 2013.

Complete a phone interview with an HR representative that was mostly personality questions. A few days later I was scheduled for a sit down interview with a Lead Technician and a Manager. The interview consisted of more personality questions. I was invited back the next day for a meeting with the Area Manager. Was still asked more about my personality and how I would fit in with Comcast.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Why do you want to work for Comcast?

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Comcast.

Applied via careerbuilder.com. Received a call 3 days later to setup an interview. 5 Days later had interview with HR Manager. After the first interview they asked me to stay for 2nd interview with a Tech Ops Supervisor and Tech Ops Manager. Offered me the job at the end of 2nd interview and told me my start date. Training wasn't due to start till 2 months after my 2nd interview.

Interview Questions
    No negotiating. Pay was starting rate for field tech.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Comcast.

Online application. In person interview. Pretty laid back environment during the interview. Get dressed up and stay calm and you'll do well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Comcast in March 2011.

The interview was a two step process first with a supervisor, then with the manager. i had to do a long online assessment asking such questions as "what have you stolen from you prior employer ?" then was told that i was accepted. after a extensive training program i started work in the field

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Comcast in June 2009.

Emailed to start interview process, told to attend a testing session.

Took simple math and reading test. Answering correctly is more important that answering everything. Those that failed tests were removed.

Got to choose from 3 offices for an interview. Got my 2nd choice.

Had on site interview with HR Manager and a new supervisor. Simple questions about work experience and working in inclement weather.

Was given an address to submit for a drug test. Was told I had a position after submitting test, pending results.

Started within 2 weeks. Entire process took about a month.

Interview Questions
    • How will you handle difficult or irate customers when you are in their home?   Answer Question
    Start at $13/hr. no exceptions.