Comcast

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Comcast.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume online and received a call in about a week for a phone interview that lasted a few minutes and then asked to come in for a 1:1 interview.
1:1 interview was simple and stress-free. Contacted later on that day for a drug test and started a week later.

Interview Question – What do you think your biggest problem with customer service is?   Answer Question

Savannah, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Comcast in March 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was a two step process first with a supervisor, then with the manager. i had to do a long online assessment asking such questions as "what have you stolen from you prior employer ?" then was told that i was accepted. after a extensive training program i started work in the field

Interview Question – What did you steal from your prior job?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Comcast in March 2013.

Interview Details – Complete a phone interview with an HR representative that was mostly personality questions. A few days later I was scheduled for a sit down interview with a Lead Technician and a Manager. The interview consisted of more personality questions. I was invited back the next day for a meeting with the Area Manager. Was still asked more about my personality and how I would fit in with Comcast.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Why do you want to work for Comcast?
  Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in June 2009.

Interview Details – Emailed to start interview process, told to attend a testing session.

Took simple math and reading test. Answering correctly is more important that answering everything. Those that failed tests were removed.

Got to choose from 3 offices for an interview. Got my 2nd choice.

Had on site interview with HR Manager and a new supervisor. Simple questions about work experience and working in inclement weather.

Was given an address to submit for a drug test. Was told I had a position after submitting test, pending results.

Started within 2 weeks. Entire process took about a month.

Interview Question – How will you handle difficult or irate customers when you are in their home?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Start at $13/hr. no exceptions.

Cherry Hill, NJ

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Comcast.

Interview Details – Applied via careerbuilder.com. Received a call 3 days later to setup an interview. 5 Days later had interview with HR Manager. After the first interview they asked me to stay for 2nd interview with a Tech Ops Supervisor and Tech Ops Manager. Offered me the job at the end of 2nd interview and told me my start date. Training wasn't due to start till 2 months after my 2nd interview.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Comcast?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating. Pay was starting rate for field tech.

Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Comcast.

Interview Details – Online application. In person interview. Pretty laid back environment during the interview. Get dressed up and stay calm and you'll do well.

Interview Question – What do you consider your biggest faults?   Answer Question

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!