Comcast

Getting the Interview

6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Comcast.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume online and received a call in about a week for a phone interview that lasted a few minutes and then asked to come in for a 1:1 interview.
1:1 interview was simple and stress-free. Contacted later on that day for a drug test and started a week later.

Interview Question – What do you think your biggest problem with customer service is?   Answer Question

Savannah, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Comcast in March 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was a two step process first with a supervisor, then with the manager. i had to do a long online assessment asking such questions as "what have you stolen from you prior employer ?" then was told that i was accepted. after a extensive training program i started work in the field

Interview Question – What did you steal from your prior job?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Comcast in March 2013.

Interview Details – Complete a phone interview with an HR representative that was mostly personality questions. A few days later I was scheduled for a sit down interview with a Lead Technician and a Manager. The interview consisted of more personality questions. I was invited back the next day for a meeting with the Area Manager. Was still asked more about my personality and how I would fit in with Comcast.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Why do you want to work for Comcast?
  Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in June 2009.

Interview Details – Emailed to start interview process, told to attend a testing session.

Took simple math and reading test. Answering correctly is more important that answering everything. Those that failed tests were removed.

Got to choose from 3 offices for an interview. Got my 2nd choice.

Had on site interview with HR Manager and a new supervisor. Simple questions about work experience and working in inclement weather.

Was given an address to submit for a drug test. Was told I had a position after submitting test, pending results.

Started within 2 weeks. Entire process took about a month.

Interview Question – How will you handle difficult or irate customers when you are in their home?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Start at $13/hr. no exceptions.

Cherry Hill, NJ

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Comcast.

Interview Details – Applied via careerbuilder.com. Received a call 3 days later to setup an interview. 5 Days later had interview with HR Manager. After the first interview they asked me to stay for 2nd interview with a Tech Ops Supervisor and Tech Ops Manager. Offered me the job at the end of 2nd interview and told me my start date. Training wasn't due to start till 2 months after my 2nd interview.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Comcast?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating. Pay was starting rate for field tech.

Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Comcast.

Interview Details – Online application. In person interview. Pretty laid back environment during the interview. Get dressed up and stay calm and you'll do well.

Interview Question – What do you consider your biggest faults?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Comcast

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Comcast Comm Tech interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Comcast employees and interview candidates.