Comcast

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Comcast.

The phone screening process went pretty smoothly and I was really excited to interview. However, I was really disappointed once I got there. The people in the interview loop didn't seem prepared, didn't know what questions to ask, didn't seem to communicate with each other, etc. One interview tried to take me to the next person and couldn't find her office. We walked around for 15 minutes. When we finally did find her office, she was on a phone call and couldn't interview me. I was really frustrated and felt they were really unprofessional. Then, they sent me a generic email postcard saying I didn't get the job. I took time off of work and flew across the country for the interview. A phone call would have been more appopriate.
Also - they made me take a 2 hour writing test after I had already provided writing samples.

Interview Questions
  • None - they didn't seem to spend much time or put much thought into the questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Communications Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Comcast in October 2008.

Always apply online first. If you are a match you will be contacted by phone for an initial phone screen. These are standard questions and related to the position. The in person interview can be with one other person or a series of people. you can also expect to be called back for additional interviews, including presentations. All interviews are behavioral.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you were given an assignment at the last minute, with little or no instruction and it had a very quick turn around time to get completed.   Answer Question
    Very little room for negotiation. It cannot hurt to try, but most positions have a salaray band and those from outside of the company are offered the bottom end of the band. No real exceptions.