Comcast Customer Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2015

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

From what I can remember a group of people (maybe 10 or so at a time) were called into a room and told to sit in front a of computer to fill out an assessment. The questions basically asked to rate how you feel about taking a steady flow of inbound calls, making sales, how you would feel about being regularly monitored for the calls you would take, etc. If you 'passed' the assessment you were then called a few days later with an offer and starting date.

Interview Questions

• How would you feel about taking inbound calls from customers and having those interactions monitored for grading purposes?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

EASY. If you are an experienced worker or college student it is a cake walk. Phone interview for behavior then in person. You can basically apply the knowledge from courses to give very thoughtful and educated answers. Have a few key ideas you want to shine.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over our other candidates? Resume review. How do you think your previous employment could help you here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation because of potential commission earnings.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied on the comcast site after seeing one of the commercials...called me back almost the next day, interview was Quick and fast, got back to me in 7 days to tell me i got the job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Marsh, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (White Marsh, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

White Marsh Location - Brought in with a group of 17 others. Group presentation about the job. Afterwards, led into an entertainment area while individuals were pulled 1 by 1 at random for interviews. I was pulled about #11. Went into the interview room with 2 supervisors (all the reviews I read said 1 then another. I had 2 at once.) asked basic behavior questions. Look for SAR - Situation (what happened), action (what you did), result (how did this benefit you or the company). Was told I would be contacted further if they were going to move forward with me. 5 days later I received initial offer which says to respond with 48 hours with signed offer. Did that, then was sent the links to sign up for a local drug test and fill out info for the online background check. Must also do within 48 hours. Completed them. 2 days later, received another email saying I had passed and that I will receive another email regarding final offer (agree to pay, benefits, etc), training information, and work schedule.

Interview Questions

• Tel me about a time when you had to deal with an irate or angry customer and how did you help overcome that to work with them?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you promised someone something and didn't follow through.   Answer Question

Customer Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

Large group interview, individually calls people by name to leave tells everyone they will get back to them then once they've weeded out everyone they don't want you go on for 2nd part of interview.

Interview Questions

• Mainly how you handle difficult situations and unhappy customers   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online for the position and received a phone call the following day. A recruiter called to welcome me to take an assessment I took it the day after. The next week another recruiter called to let me know that I was going to be set up for a face to face interview!

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you've dealt with an irate customer in the work place.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fife, WA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Fife, WA).

Interview

3 interview process. 2 phone interviews and 1 face to face. The second phone interveiw is pretty hard. Lots of questions that need detailed answers. Study before you do the last two interviews. This was my second time going through the process.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a goal that was set for you that was hard to hit? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Comcast (Oak Brook, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

They held an info session with about 30 people. We sat and listened to a presentation about the company and the perks that come with the position. Then we came back for one on one interviews. The man I interviewed with was really nice and told me that he thought I was a good fit after we finished all the questions one the handout he had. It was a pretty standard interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you where in conflict with a co worker and how you resolved it?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation

Their pay rate is set in stone. Take it or leave it!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Jackson, MS) in August 2014.

Interview

Apply online. Pass assessment. Once assement is passed you will be contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview with behavioral questions. If you pass you will be set up for face to face interview with the same exact questions. You should hear something within 2 weeks after face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with an irate customer, how did you handle it & what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Horsham, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

it took me 2 weeks for the hiring process, I applied online on their website, the next day i received a email to tell them when I will available to take the phone interview.Passed the phone interview and my next step was the face to face interview I had with a supervisor and a manager.

Interview Questions

• most of questions were technical questions about internet connection,how to handle customer   Answer Question

Negotiation

the basically told you is 33k ,