Comcast Customer Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2015
Updated Mar 23, 2015

2.4

Customer Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Comcast.

Interview

Large group interview, individually calls people by name to leave tells everyone they will get back to them then once they've weeded out everyone they don't want you go on for 2nd part of interview.

Interview Questions

• Mainly how you handle difficult situations and unhappy customers   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Customer Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online for the position and received a phone call the following day. A recruiter called to welcome me to take an assessment I took it the day after. The next week another recruiter called to let me know that I was going to be set up for a face to face interview!

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you've dealt with an irate customer in the work place.   Answer Question

Customer Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Comcast (Fife, WA).

Interview

3 interview process. 2 phone interviews and 1 face to face. The second phone interveiw is pretty hard. Lots of questions that need detailed answers. Study before you do the last two interviews. This was my second time going through the process.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a goal that was set for you that was hard to hit? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Customer Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Comcast (Oak Brook, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

They held an info session with about 30 people. We sat and listened to a presentation about the company and the perks that come with the position. Then we came back for one on one interviews. The man I interviewed with was really nice and told me that he thought I was a good fit after we finished all the questions one the handout he had. It was a pretty standard interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you where in conflict with a co worker and how you resolved it?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation

Their pay rate is set in stone. Take it or leave it!

Customer Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Jackson, MS) in August 2014.

Interview

Apply online. Pass assessment. Once assement is passed you will be contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview with behavioral questions. If you pass you will be set up for face to face interview with the same exact questions. You should hear something within 2 weeks after face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with an irate customer, how did you handle it & what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Customer Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Horsham, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

it took me 2 weeks for the hiring process, I applied online on their website, the next day i received a email to tell them when I will available to take the phone interview.Passed the phone interview and my next step was the face to face interview I had with a supervisor and a manager.

Interview Questions

• most of questions were technical questions about internet connection,how to handle customer   Answer Question

Negotiation

the basically told you is 33k ,

Customer Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Fife, WA) in July 2014.

Interview

I found the job listed on Comcast's site and applied online. I was sent an email within hours asking me to go online for an assessment and questionnaire. It was an easy process, but took roughly an hour. After I finished the assessment, I received a call again within a few hours. It was an impromptu interview and that lasted about 30-40 minutes. A lot of questions about how I would handle customer service situations, reflecting on past experiences from other jobs or school. The next day, I received an email from the recruiters handling the interview process, asking me to call in and schedule my in-person interview. It was 8 days notice and I got to pick between a morning or afternoon time. I then received additional emails with attachments giving me more information about how to prepare for the interview. On my interview day, I arrived 20 minutes early as was suggested. At exactly 9am, the recruiter came to gather the 8 or so people that were in the waiting area. We were shown a video about the position, some additional information on benefits that Comcast offers and then were taken by two floor managers for the individual interview. I was in there for about 30 minutes. They had about 4-5 questions, but both managers had to write out my responses. They did ask some follow up questions as well after my original response. I was able to ask my own questions at the end. It was a very fluid process from start to finish. I was called hours after my interview and offered the job, pending my background check and drug check which I had to initiate within 48 hours of the offer. I was officially hired 4 days later when all the checks had come back successfully. Total time from application to official offer was 16 days.

Interview Questions

• Most stressful job situation and how I handled it. All the other questions I felt had either been asked in the phone interview or were in the email prep sent to me beforehand.   Answer Question

Negotiation

This is a base plus commission job, so I did not feel there was much to negotiate, as my salary is up to my job performance.

Customer Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Oakland, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

The phone screen and online testing were standard. I was asked to bring two copies of my resume to the interview. I gave the hiring manager and another person copies of my resume. It was clear that it was the first time they got a copy. I was asked to provide an overview of my resume, really!!!! The manager pointed out that I did not include any sales awards in my resume and should have. I like to include those details during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Did you know that the position was in Oakland? Really, that is the job I applied for. I guess because I am petite and not in my 20's - 30's that they were not interested.   1 Answer

Customer Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comcast in April 2014.

Interview

I filled out the application mid March. A week later I received an email to complete an assessment and the next day I had a phone interview. A week later I attended the GIS and had a second interview with a Comcast Manager. The questions were slightly different from the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Make sure you prepare for difficult questions like how you handle conflict.   Answer Question

Customer Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Comcast (West Palm Beach, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Filled out an application online. Was contacted for a phone interview by a recruiter. Recruiter asked basic questions about work history, citizenship, and maybe three past work behavioral questions (Tell me about a time when...) Was told immediately that I was moving on to next process, which would be a in person interview. The cool thing about their process is you can set up the time and date for your interview online. This was suppose to actually be a group information session followed by a 1:2 interview with supervisors. However, when I arrived i noticed they were just calling everyone in individually for 1:1 interviews there was no group session. Don't expect your interview to start exactly at the time specified. They give that time to multiple people and call you in one at a time. My interview was scheduled for 10:30 I was called in around 11. Very short interview. All but one question were behavioral questions, so make sure you have some examples of your past work experiences. YOU WILL NEED THEM! The last question was a role play where you had to sell the interviewer something. In total, there was about eight questions. I noticed that if they liked you, you were then taken to meet the area recruiting manager. If not, you were just escorted out. After I met with the area recruiting manager, I was told I would be contacted with a decision with good or bad news. I received a call the following Monday for an offer pending a drug and background test. While I was there I noticed the call center was pretty big and I was only on the first floor. Quiet too. Easy interview process if you can think of many different past experiences off the top of your head.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, however all but one of the questions for the 1:1 interview were behavioral questions. The final question was to sell the interviewer something.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negoation. They make it clear from the beginning what you will be making so not to waste yours or their time.