Comcast Customer Account Executive Interview Questions

2.4

32 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Harrisburg, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Comcast in August 2013.

The overall process was quick and pretty standard. I applied for the job online and had to take an online simulation. A few days later a recruiter called me to schedule for when i could come to the call center with my resume for interviews. There were about 30 of us and you waited in the lobby untill you are called back where you interview with 1 person & then the manager. I received my offer a week later.

Interview Questions
The only thing i really negotiated was my start date. They give you your salary which i did not push back on so im not sure if that couldve been negotiated but i did discover having a college degree will get you more but i think the range was from $10-14. They give you a list of shifts and you must choose one on the spot when they call to ask you.

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Horsham, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in August 2014.

it took me 2 weeks for the hiring process, I applied online on their website, the next day i received a email to tell them when I will available to take the phone interview.Passed the phone interview and my next step was the face to face interview I had with a supervisor and a manager.

Interview Questions
    • most of questions were technical questions about internet connection,how to handle customer   Answer Question
    the basically told you is 33k ,

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fife, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fife, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in July 2014.

I found the job listed on Comcast's site and applied online. I was sent an email within hours asking me to go online for an assessment and questionnaire. It was an easy process, but took roughly an hour. After I finished the assessment, I received a call again within a few hours. It was an impromptu interview and that lasted about 30-40 minutes. A lot of questions about how I would handle customer service situations, reflecting on past experiences from other jobs or school. The next day, I received an email from the recruiters handling the interview process, asking me to call in and schedule my in-person interview. It was 8 days notice and I got to pick between a morning or afternoon time. I then received additional emails with attachments giving me more information about how to prepare for the interview. On my interview day, I arrived 20 minutes early as was suggested. At exactly 9am, the recruiter came to gather the 8 or so people that were in the waiting area. We were shown a video about the position, some additional information on benefits that Comcast offers and then were taken by two floor managers for the individual interview. I was in there for about 30 minutes. They had about 4-5 questions, but both managers had to write out my responses. They did ask some follow up questions as well after my original response. I was able to ask my own questions at the end. It was a very fluid process from start to finish. I was called hours after my interview and offered the job, pending my background check and drug check which I had to initiate within 48 hours of the offer. I was officially hired 4 days later when all the checks had come back successfully. Total time from application to official offer was 16 days.

Interview Questions
    • Most stressful job situation and how I handled it. All the other questions I felt had either been asked in the phone interview or were in the email prep sent to me beforehand.   Answer Question
    This is a base plus commission job, so I did not feel there was much to negotiate, as my salary is up to my job performance.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Horsham, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

I applied online - interviewed at Comcast in February 2014.

First there was an initial screening process outsourced to another company that would ask various technical related questions to see what you knew. This was conducted over the phone. After passing that they emailed you a link to take a test. This test takes about 2 hours and it tests your customer service skills as well as asks some behavioral questions to see how you would handle certain situations. After passing that you would get a call for the actual interview. This was the easiest part. Its just like any other interview simple questions. However, be aware they will ask you the same questions that the person screening you asked. So it would be help for you to write them down when asked. After that you will hear from a recruiter who will walk you through the steps for taking you drug and background check. If you pass all of these things they will send you and offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the difference between a router and a fire wall.   View Answer
    • What are SMTP and POP servers used for?   View Answer
    No i was not able to negotiate because i was pleased with the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oakland, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Comcast in May 2014.

The phone screen and online testing were standard. I was asked to bring two copies of my resume to the interview. I gave the hiring manager and another person copies of my resume. It was clear that it was the first time they got a copy. I was asked to provide an overview of my resume, really!!!! The manager pointed out that I did not include any sales awards in my resume and should have. I like to include those details during the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Did you know that the position was in Oakland? Really, that is the job I applied for. I guess because I am petite and not in my 20's - 30's that they were not interested.   View Answer

Customer Account Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in April 2014.

I filled out the application mid March. A week later I received an email to complete an assessment and the next day I had a phone interview. A week later I attended the GIS and had a second interview with a Comcast Manager. The questions were slightly different from the phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Make sure you prepare for difficult questions like how you handle conflict.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Palm Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in March 2014.

Filled out an application online. Was contacted for a phone interview by a recruiter. Recruiter asked basic questions about work history, citizenship, and maybe three past work behavioral questions (Tell me about a time when...) Was told immediately that I was moving on to next process, which would be a in person interview. The cool thing about their process is you can set up the time and date for your interview online. This was suppose to actually be a group information session followed by a 1:2 interview with supervisors. However, when I arrived i noticed they were just calling everyone in individually for 1:1 interviews there was no group session. Don't expect your interview to start exactly at the time specified. They give that time to multiple people and call you in one at a time. My interview was scheduled for 10:30 I was called in around 11. Very short interview. All but one question were behavioral questions, so make sure you have some examples of your past work experiences. YOU WILL NEED THEM! The last question was a role play where you had to sell the interviewer something. In total, there was about eight questions. I noticed that if they liked you, you were then taken to meet the area recruiting manager. If not, you were just escorted out. After I met with the area recruiting manager, I was told I would be contacted with a decision with good or bad news. I received a call the following Monday for an offer pending a drug and background test. While I was there I noticed the call center was pretty big and I was only on the first floor. Quiet too. Easy interview process if you can think of many different past experiences off the top of your head.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, however all but one of the questions for the 1:1 interview were behavioral questions. The final question was to sell the interviewer something.   Answer Question
    No negoation. They make it clear from the beginning what you will be making so not to waste yours or their time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in February 2012.

I went through 3 interviews in person, one over the phone. Th

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Woodridge, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodridge, IL

I applied online - interviewed at Comcast in March 2014.

First I had a phone interview then I had a class that tells you about the job. Then the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you got into a disagreement with a co-worker?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Woodridge, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodridge, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Comcast in February 2014.

Applied online, then an assessment, telephone interview from manpower, called in for group information session, then an inpersonal interview, the questions are same as the telephone interview

Interview Questions
    • If you were to learn a new technology, how would you do it?   Answer Question

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!