Comcast Customer Account Representative Interview Questions

1.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dover, DE
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, DE

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Comcast in December 2009.

The interview process went through HR and then the lead of the call center.

Interview Questions
  • What was a negative experience you had at a previous employer   Answer Question
No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oak Brook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in February 2009.

Comcast's recruiters were very professional and sparked my interest in working for the company.
    However, the Human Resources person who I had my 1:1 interview with, after a battery of tests and having made it through no less than 4 "cuts" whas terrible. She was cold, unfriendly, she was watching the clock, the questions she asked me came straight out of a HR101 textbook and she never looked me in the eyes during the interview. The worst part is that she did not ask me a single question about my past work experience and how it would relate to the position I was applying for. In fact I would bet that she didn't even read my resume. I had the feeling that the position was already promised to someone else, or filled and they were just "disposing" of the remaining candidates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in March 2007.

I was "found" by an agency who also worked for an agency who worked for comcast.

I had a 10-15 minutes phone interview and than we had a meeting set up in the Panera Bred.!!!

I thought it was a joke but turned out they had no office at all. Comcast was looking for people for the high speed internet department to answer technical questions therefore we had a quick computer test.

If you made it 50% than they pretty much called you back later they lowered the limit to 10%. This was the time when there was hadr to find people who was willing to for in a call center environment.

The second interview was in the Comcast building. About 30 minutes 1 on 1 with one of the supervisor. the interview process was a "bogus" since there were in need. They hired "me" an immigrant with a heavy accent!!! I did turn out pretty good by the way and received a promotion later on but honestly I wouldn't hire myself :-)

Interview Questions
    There was no room fro negotiation.

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!