Comcast Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.6

37 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Comcast in August 2014.

Interview was really comfortable, and very informational. First it started off with a group overview of the position and the company. There was 3 different managers from 3 different stores to give different perspective of how another store will operate. General questions were answered. During the interview it was very comfortable and non-stressful. The manager did not have a ton of the typical interview questions. The manager wanted to know more about me and what I can bring to the table. The whole interview took about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • No real difficult questions. Most questions were about how to push revenue and how to overcome to questions. Also about to how push products.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Comcast.

must apply on line for interviewing opportunities. HR Will contact you via phone or email for next step in the hiring processes if they are interested or have an opening.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Worst. Experience. EVER. Process took SIX months. Was completely unprofessional. Do not waste your time. There was zero communication. I dealt with recruiters who were contracted by Comcast but actually had no clue about anything.

Interview Questions

The complete lack of communication and professionalism in the interview process was a complete turn off.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Comcast.

you get an inital phone interview then you go in for a face to face interview then if you are hired you go through a long process with the talent aquisition team where you have drug test and a background check and then if you are still approved you will get a start date the whole process can take as long as a month and a half. the whole way you will have contact person

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in July 2010.

You're being interviewed from the moment you step through the door. They will do things to intentionally make you angry just to see how you respond. They notice things like if you say, "Thank You" when they hold the door open for you.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond to help someone you didn't know.   Answer Question
    No negotiating. If you didn't accept, they just moved on to the next person.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sterling Heights, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling Heights, MI

I applied through other source - interviewed at Comcast.

Long online app with personality test. I was invited in for overview and another test. Some people were asked leave at that time. I had to go back for yet another interview which was there so long that lunch should have been provided. Was interview in conference room with a lot of other interviewing at the same time. After that I was told to wait where I sat for a few more hours to interview with two HR reps. Then told to wait again. Finally I was called to the back with another applicant where we were both extended an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tinley Park, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tinley Park, IL

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Comcast in September 2013.

It wasn't that hard. Smile a lot and speak to the fact that you REALLY want to help customers.

There wasn't any.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Comcast.

2 interviews testing

not really

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Comcast.

Phone interview-basic questions. Process happened pretty quick

Customer Service Representative Interview

two personality tests and phone then face to face interview

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!