Comcast

Average Difficulty
35 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Comcast

Interview Details – Worst. Experience. EVER. Process took SIX months. Was completely unprofessional. Do not waste your time. There was zero communication. I dealt with recruiters who were contracted by Comcast but actually had no clue about anything.

Interview Question – I was asked the standard questions...   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The complete lack of communication and professionalism in the interview process was a complete turn off.

Customer Service Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Comcast.

Interview Details – you get an inital phone interview then you go in for a face to face interview then if you are hired you go through a long process with the talent aquisition team where you have drug test and a background check and then if you are still approved you will get a start date the whole process can take as long as a month and a half. the whole way you will have contact person

Interview Question – they are pretty straight forward   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in July 2010.

Interview Details – You're being interviewed from the moment you step through the door. They will do things to intentionally make you angry just to see how you respond. They notice things like if you say, "Thank You" when they hold the door open for you.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond to help someone you didn't know.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating. If you didn't accept, they just moved on to the next person.

Sterling Heights, MI

I applied through other source and interviewed at Comcast.

Interview Details – Long online app with personality test. I was invited in for overview and another test. Some people were asked leave at that time. I had to go back for yet another interview which was there so long that lunch should have been provided. Was interview in conference room with a lot of other interviewing at the same time. After that I was told to wait where I sat for a few more hours to interview with two HR reps. Then told to wait again. Finally I was called to the back with another applicant where we were both extended an offer.

Interview Question – Sell me something   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Tinley Park, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Comcast in September 2013.

Interview Details – It wasn't that hard. Smile a lot and speak to the fact that you REALLY want to help customers.

Negotiation Details – There wasn't any.

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and interviewed at Comcast.

Interview Details – 2 interviews testing

Interview Question – why do i want to work for comcastt   View Answer

Negotiation Details – not really

Customer Service Representative

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Comcast.

Interview Details – Phone interview-basic questions. Process happened pretty quick

Interviewed at Comcast

Interview Details – two personality tests and phone then face to face interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast.

Interview Details – Received phone call inquiring about application and was given an impromptu phone interview for about 10-15 mins. Questioning was not difficult (asked about situation problems and how to handle them, etc.). Was given an online test that was tricky, as it involved a personality test (briggs-myers type test), as well as an interactive call center program that simulated how their phone programs would work and to pick (multiple choice) on how to answer the questions at hand.

Interview Question – The trickiest thing about the personality test is to answer it as honestly as possible, as it states that it will know if you are giving false answers....made me think about what answers they wouldn't accept.   Answer Question

Tinley Park, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Comcast in February 2013.

Interview Details – First was contacted by a recruiter and had a 30 minute phone interview. Was told to fill out an application and assessment online. Was then offered "interview" which turned out to be an information session with about 20-30 other people. I then had my actual interview the following week. I was offered a position after the interview before leaving. The following week I was told there was no room left in the class so I would have to wait for the next class beginning 3 months later.

Interview Question – Mostly questions about how you can handle difficult customers or difficult situations. One question regarding a situation where you made the wrong choice and what you learned from that.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered a position, but then was told there was no room in the immediate class. I am waiting to hear if I am taken in for the next class like I was promised.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Comcast

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Comcast Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All 35 interview reviews posted anonymously by Comcast employees and interview candidates.