Comcast Interview Questions in Denver, CO

Updated Feb 24, 2015

2.8

Business Sales and Retention Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO) in December 2014.

Interview

First step was the assessment test
    Next was a phone interview.third was a
    Interview with a supervisor and team face to face.call me a week later for a second face to face with another supervisor and team lead. My last interview was with manager and gm. Week later got a offer . very long process prepared to wait.

Technical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in December 2014.

Interview

They are by far the worst company to do an interviewing process with. Their recruiters are getting paid for nothing, the HR doesn't know what's going on, and my process starting well over two months ago. Comcast doesn't surprise me on being the worst company to ever work for.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions.... but it's a technical position   Answer Question

THE WORST INTERVIEW PROCESS EVER! WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!

Big Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in August 2014.

Interview

Took 1-2 weeks to receive a call from the recruitment team.

Interview rounds:

1. Phone screening with Recruiter. It's a casual call where the recruiter tries to get an overall idea of yourself and/or your job motives. Call lasted for 15-20 mins or so.

2. Three telephone interviews back to back - It took another 2 weeks to receive a call. The company is not very prompt with recruitment process and has a very stagnating working strategies.

- The first round of telephone interview was with the team lead. The person sounded knowledgeable and very professional. This round of interview majorly focused on Big Data foundations and its ecosystem tools which the company is using currently. I was glad this interview went well.

- The second round of interview was with another team lead. A similar set of questions were asked similar to the 1st round. Most of the questions were originated from my resume. This person was not at all professional and I observed lots of ego, pride, frustration and supreme authority during the interview. I was not at all happy with the way the interview was conducted. During the end of the interview when he said "Do you have any questions for me?", I asked if there were any grey areas in my resume that needed any specific elaboration on the skill set, he replied with lots of arrogance that he is the one who's supposed to question me not the other way round. I was really dumb struck with his response. In the world of MNC corporations, this kind of behavior is not at all appreciated. Seems like this person has got issues.

- The third round of interview was with the Director. I was glad that this interview went well. This call was least into technical knowledge but was rather behavioral based. This person was very cool and laid back but very professional.

Interview Questions

• 1. Check "rownum partition by order by" clause in SQL
      2. Be confident with the work you mentioned in your resume.

Answer Question

Process Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Centennial, CO).

Interview

Typical process, Interviewed with HR, then phone call with the manager, met the manager and was asked do to a presentation. Then met a couple members of the senior leadership team and was hired.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing difficult about the interview or the process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They asked what I make and then made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO).

Interview

I was contacted by contracting company who asked if I wanted to work for them at comcast. They interviewed me, next was comcast inteview then nothing happened. A year later I was again contacted by the contractor, They said this time they budget approval. Another 20minute interview and I was hired. #0 days later they brought me on permanent.

Interview Questions

• Can you migrate Microsft Sql Server 2000 databases to Microsoft Sql Server 2005 server? Do you know how to build Sql Server Reporting services reports? Can you do Sql Server Integration services ETL?   1 Answer

Negotiation

you start on Monday 8:00 AM

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

applied online, then scheduled a phone interview, No difficult question. waiting for reply

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online through my university's careers site, and scheduled an on-campus interview. I wasn't very prepared for the interview, but the guy was very cool and we just chatted a little about what was on my resume and his own experiences at Comcast. After that I was scheduled three phone/Skype interviews with three separate employers, one in Denver and two in Philly. One Philly one ended up cancelling. The other two were all right. I could tell I didn't seem like the ideal candidate, but they seemed willing to work with me. The conversations were all really casual, no actual technical programming questions, just trying to gauge my background and experiences.
    In the end, after the phone interviews I waited several months from the HR woman for a follow-up, but even though I sent her several emails and called and left messages, I never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask any technical programming questions or brain teasers. Just casual questions about my background and skills. Be ready to discuss anything on your resume though.   Answer Question

Direct Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in January 2014.

Interview

Hiring process was painfully slow (28 days before I started training) and very in depth. But well worth it! Prepare to jump through hoops you have never had to before, but remember they are looking for only the very best and brightest candidates!

Interview Questions

• Which is more important to you, making a lot of money or enjoying your hobby?   1 Answer
    • Let's say you've made 3 sales for the day and you've still got almost 4 hours left on the clock, (be honest) would you text your Sup the good news then go home or would you keep working?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty straightforward, the salary and commission structure far exceeded anything I had before, so there was no negotiation.

Business Services Sales Support Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Greenwood Village, CO) in October 2013.

Interview

Only took a week or two. Had a phone interview, an interview with supervisors, then an interview with the manager. Very painless.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time where you had a confrontation with a coworker and how did you resolve the issue?   1 Answer

Small Business Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Comcast (Centennial, CO) in October 2013.

Interview

- First had an over-the-phone interview (asked about past work experience, and asked for definitions of a few technical terms)
    - Once called back for a second interview, it was a group of about 15 that sat through a 2 hour presentation of the company and it's benefits
    - We were than called back 1 by 1 to take part in an interview with 2 of the floor supervisors
        - in this interview we were asked to disassemble a pen and than explain how to put the pen back together once the pen was taken out of sight
    - If the floor supervisor interview went well, we were than asked to meet with the 3 site managers
    - I received an email and a call back the next morning at 8am saying that I have the job.

Interview Questions

• When sitting down with the 3 Managers, it was very intimidating. They sat at the end of a very long corporate table. I had to continue to focus on each manager and answer the questions as best possible.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiations made