Comcast Interview Questions in Denver, CO

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.7

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

1 hr phone screen with 3 engineers followed by 2 hr in-person interview with 2 engineers, a mgr and a director. They asked a lot of Java related questions, 1 situational question, then had me present my favorite project I worked on, then the director presented their system architecture.

Interview Questions

• questions about design patterns I've used, difference between TCP and UDP, how to communicate between a producer and a consumer thread, how to instantiate threads, how to do a Singleton pattern. How to handle difficult situation with co-worker.   1 Answer

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

Tacky, I have interviewed for multiple positions with Comcast. Usually, they are very professional. But in this case, I felt such a negative energy that I was tempted to remove my application.

Interview Questions

• How can I motivate people - face to face - in a virtual office environment.   1 Answer

CLIENT SERVICE PROGRAM MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Comcast (Centennial, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview and face to face interview with a temporary agency. Then interviewed with 2 Comcast managers (at the same time). They also gave me a small case study to determine how I would handle a customer issue common to the position. Still waiting to hear back regarding an offer

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the projects you've been responsible for   Answer Question

BAE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO).

Interview

It consisted of 3 interviews. They were very scripted. The managers read the questions and then waited for the response. The second interview was about the same as the first but had the director included.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you went above and beyond to help a client?   1 Answer

Customer Experience Representative (Repair) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

Filled out my application and got a call within that first week. I was first invited to a phone interview by a recruiter in an entirely different state. I think that's awesome because they are getting everyone's opinion. The phone interview took 20 - 30 minutes and seemed to be the hardest part in my opinion. The recruiter asked the typical interview questions and was very professional. With how chalet ginger the phone interview was , I was wondering how the face to face interview would be. He then said he liked my answers and said someone would call me soon for next steps in the interview process. I got a call a day later by another recruiter in a different state again. She scheduled my interview with me and wished me luck. A week later I went to the face to face interview. It was me and about 6 other people. They pulled us in this room with big comfy theater seats and giant televisions where they explained everything about the job as well as the benefits. They made it a fun and professional environment. We were then pulled one by one for personal interviews by two different Team Leads. The first interview was typical questions again. It took about 5 - 10 minutes. The second interview was really easy and the Team Lead only asked me about 1 or 2 basic questions. That took about 5 minutes. They then took us on a tour in the building. The building had a lot of amazing features like a giant cafeteria that made me feel like I was back in school again and a work out room available to employees! After that we were good to go and said they would call us all the next day to let us know weather they were going to move forward with us. They were all very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. I didn't even have to wait till the next day. Two hours later I got an email from the recruiter saying they decided to move forward with me and that she would be my recruiter from now on. She said she would email me shortly with next steps in the hiring process. I received a phone call about a week later from another recruiter working for my recruiter with instructions on signing the offer letter, background check and drug test. I got all of those done within the 72 hours and that next week I received an official email saying I was fully hired on and ready to start next month's class. It is a longer process than most employers but they are really thorough and that shows me that they will also be this way with their employees so I accepted the offer! Can't wait to start!.

Interview Questions

• What would your past supervisors/managers say about you? Would they be willing to be used as a reference?   Answer Question

Business Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

This is where they start wasting your time. First a recruiter interviews you over the phone. Then you have to do a bunch of online questionnaires. Then they follow up to setup a face to face interview. Then they drug test you and do a background check. If you like feeling like cattle then I am sure you can be branded at the training. I was offered employment and signed the offer letter. Then I quit my job. Then they call me and say your drug test is clear but you didn't disclose a "failure to show insurance" ticket. We cannot hire you because you didn't disclose this. After I argued and took it up with a supervisor I finally had it. I told them that I will be looking for an attorney and be posting multiple bad reviews on every website possible. Then they said well we will investigate it. I didn't waste anytime posting bad reviews and also sending the reviews to them. Then a week later they call me and say they messed up the background check and it shouldn't have mattered since it is a traffic violation. DUH!!! I told them that right away. Now they said I won't be hired because the job comes with rejection and since I didn't handle it well the first time they are choosing not to hire me. Can I sue them for being incompetent corporate robots that have no heart and when it comes to doing the right thing they would rather choose to mess with people lives than admit they messed up. I told them if they want to make it right then hire me because they made the mistake and blame me for reacting the way I did. I have a lot of passion and that's why I am good at what I do. I put my heart into it and if they choose not to hire me because I reacted badly from a mistake they made, so be it. They want to hire more robots to fit along with all the robots they already have. I am now anti-comcast and I will spend every last second of my life telling people what a horrible company they are.

Interview Questions

• have you ever had a problem meeting a deadline?   1 Answer

Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Englewood, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

Initial Phone interview with HR, followed by in person with hiring manager. Was quick and professional all the way around. Scheduling was quick, everyone was very professional and nice.

Interview Questions

• General questions on skill set   1 Answer

Customer Experience Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

They seemed bery hurried and the interview was easy. I arrived in a suit as requested. The phone interview lasted 30 minutes and the guy said that he was sending me up. A few days later I got the call for a one on one. It was done in a group. They said that they would be interviewing everyone twice and off we went to the races! Comcast wants you to have complete and utterly open availability and no outside committments because you don't get to choose your shift at any point. I couldn't help but feel overly qualified. If you do not have a life outside of work, are a blank slate and do not have an inquisitive personality than you might fit their desirable profile.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when it took longer than expected to help a customer? How did you handle it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a difficult customer you had?   Answer Question
    • Have you had conflict with a co-worker before and tell me the results of that conflict?   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Englewood, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

Ops position. Fast track, through a recruiter. Got an interview within 24 hours of being contacted by the recruiter. Met with the manager and 4 team members conferenced in via phone. Fairly straightforward technical questions from my resume. Lasted about 1 hour. Turned down the job because it was a 3pm-11pm shift.

Retail Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

Informal interview questions, they didn't really ask a lot of experience related questions. They wanted to know how i dealt with rejection. The usual questions around past customer service and sales experience. I met with 2 supervisors. It was pretty easy.

Interview Questions

Low pay. Benefits start after 90 days.