Comcast

Average Difficulty
35 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Direct Sales Representative

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Comcast in July 2014.

Interview Details – I was contacted by Manpower and asked a series of questions pertaining to working door to door sales. When I saw that this was a perfect fit for me, I had the recruiter send me the online test to see if I had a sales aptitude. When I passed that I was given an interview date, which went well because I already do door to door sales.

Interview Question – Why did you leave a position as a sales rep for Kia automotive.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation because offer was way better that my current job working as an independent contractor.

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in November 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by an outside recruiter who told me everything they were looking for in a candidate. She was paid when I was hired so it was in her best interest to give me all the tools I needed to get the job. The main thing they were looking for was work ethic and lots of ambition. After I was briefed by the recruiter, I had to call a number and leave a 1 minute voice message stating my name, position applying for, and introduce myself and my background. They wanted to hear how I sounded over the phone. Then I was called back to set up an interview. The interview wasnt very difficult. I convince them that I was ambitious, driven, and could handle rejection well.

Interview Question – Name a time you had to deal with a situation in which yo had to handle a conflict with a coworker?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They didnt negotiate

Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in January 2014.

Interview Details – Hiring process was painfully slow (28 days before I started training) and very in depth. But well worth it! Prepare to jump through hoops you have never had to before, but remember they are looking for only the very best and brightest candidates!

Interview Questions

• Which is more important to you, making a lot of money or enjoying your hobby?   View Answer
  • Let's say you've made 3 sales for the day and you've still got almost 4 hours left on the clock, (be honest) would you text your Sup the good news then go home or would you keep working?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Pretty straightforward, the salary and commission structure far exceeded anything I had before, so there was no negotiation.

Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Comcast in May 2014.

Interview Details – Applied Online from Comcast website, uploaded my resume and qualifications through LinkedIn, a recruiter will call back soon if they are interested and set up a phone interview, then later a face to face interview

Interview Question – they use the star interviewing system, my bad experience with this company is: i have worked for them in the past for 4 years and I am rehire able I had an excellent and successful record with them but have been turned down with every job I have applied to with them I have spoken with supervisors asking the reason but have not received a clear answer almost as if they do not want me working for them any more for no good reason   Answer Question

Direct Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Comcast.

Interview Details – you will need to take a screening exam online. if you pass the exam then you will receive an over the phone interview. if you pass the over the phone interview, you will have a face to face interview. and after you pass that interview you will receive the job.

Interview Question – sell a pen   Answer Question

Nash, TN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Comcast in January 2012.

Interview Details – Usual Skill Set Specific Questions.

Interview Question – No Questions out Of The Ordinary   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied online - interviewed at Comcast in April 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process has been insightful and the recruiters have very informative and been Great along the way! All my questions and concerns have been answered quickly and very helpful!

Interview Question – No questions were too hard   Answer Question

Direct Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Comcast in June 2010.

Interview Details – Very smooth and quick experience. A supervisor interviewed me and that was it. Based on my previous experience it was a very good fit.

Interview Question – None. I was asked about previous experience in door to door sales.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate, I should have. At that point I did not know you could.

Very Easy Interview

Albuquerque, NM

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Comcast in June 2013.

Interview Details – They call you for a phone pre-interview before they give you a real one. It pretty is a basic interview. They ask questions about performing commission sales, and how good of your customer service skills are.

Interview Question – none of them.   Answer Question

Direct Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Comcast.

Interview Details – Interview with supervisor, interview with manager, got offer a couple of days later

Interview Question – What makes you think you can succeed in this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!