Comcast Direct Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

36 interviews

2.7

36 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Direct Sales Representative Interview

The interview process was done through a recruiting firm out of Phoenix. The call was made the day after I submitted my application online. They had me do an online assessment/. I received a call the next day and had a phone interview. The process was pretty quick. However, I did not get the offer right away and I thought I had lost the opportunity. I had a pretty good interview with the Sales Supervisor as well as the Area Manager. But they had just taken a while to get around to sending the information to the recruiting firm. Once I got the offer, everything went smoothly from there.

Interview Questions
  • There were really no difficult questions. The interviewer just asked the same regular questions. However, they did stress the importance of the job and what it entailed.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Direct Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Comcast in July 2014.

I was contacted by Manpower and asked a series of questions pertaining to working door to door sales. When I saw that this was a perfect fit for me, I had the recruiter send me the online test to see if I had a sales aptitude. When I passed that I was given an interview date, which went well because I already do door to door sales.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you leave a position as a sales rep for Kia automotive.   View Answer
    Not much negotiation because offer was way better that my current job working as an independent contractor.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in November 2012.

I was contacted by an outside recruiter who told me everything they were looking for in a candidate. She was paid when I was hired so it was in her best interest to give me all the tools I needed to get the job. The main thing they were looking for was work ethic and lots of ambition. After I was briefed by the recruiter, I had to call a number and leave a 1 minute voice message stating my name, position applying for, and introduce myself and my background. They wanted to hear how I sounded over the phone. Then I was called back to set up an interview. The interview wasnt very difficult. I convince them that I was ambitious, driven, and could handle rejection well.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had to deal with a situation in which yo had to handle a conflict with a coworker?   View Answer
    They didnt negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in January 2014.

Hiring process was painfully slow (28 days before I started training) and very in depth. But well worth it! Prepare to jump through hoops you have never had to before, but remember they are looking for only the very best and brightest candidates!

Interview Questions
    • Which is more important to you, making a lot of money or enjoying your hobby?   View Answer
    • Let's say you've made 3 sales for the day and you've still got almost 4 hours left on the clock, (be honest) would you text your Sup the good news then go home or would you keep working?   View Answer
    Pretty straightforward, the salary and commission structure far exceeded anything I had before, so there was no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee  in  Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Comcast in May 2014.

Applied Online from Comcast website, uploaded my resume and qualifications through LinkedIn, a recruiter will call back soon if they are interested and set up a phone interview, then later a face to face interview

Interview Questions
    • they use the star interviewing system, my bad experience with this company is: i have worked for them in the past for 4 years and I am rehire able I had an excellent and successful record with them but have been turned down with every job I have applied to with them I have spoken with supervisors asking the reason but have not received a clear answer almost as if they do not want me working for them any more for no good reason   Answer Question

Direct Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Comcast.

you will need to take a screening exam online. if you pass the exam then you will receive an over the phone interview. if you pass the over the phone interview, you will have a face to face interview. and after you pass that interview you will receive the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nash, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nash, TN

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Comcast in January 2012.

Usual Skill Set Specific Questions.

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online - interviewed at Comcast in April 2014.

The interview process has been insightful and the recruiters have very informative and been Great along the way! All my questions and concerns have been answered quickly and very helpful!

Direct Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Comcast in June 2010.

Very smooth and quick experience. A supervisor interviewed me and that was it. Based on my previous experience it was a very good fit.

Interview Questions
    • None. I was asked about previous experience in door to door sales.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate, I should have. At that point I did not know you could.

Anonymous Employee  in  Albuquerque, NM
    Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Comcast in June 2013.

They call you for a phone pre-interview before they give you a real one. It pretty is a basic interview. They ask questions about performing commission sales, and how good of your customer service skills are.

Interview Questions

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!