Comcast Direct Sales Representative SFU Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Direct Sales Representative SFU Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Comcast in September 2012.

I was contacted by the recruiter or interviewer and was asked a series of questions to find out if i was fit for the position. They asked what my background and skill set was and told me that it would work for the company. They emailed a letter stating they would like to bring me in on a face to face interview. Went to the face to face interview, it was very straight forward and to the point. I liked the process and the questions they were asking.

Interview Questions
  • The most difficult thing they made me do was to sell them an ink pen, I had to make that pen seem better than any pen on the market and let them know why they cant live without that pen.   Answer Question
I would say make sure you ask questions about the pay nd the quota that will be presented to you when you start. They do not mind you asking questions, they wnt to know that you care.

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!