Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Comcast
- Customer Service Representative (43)
- Customer Account Executive (41)
- Direct Sales Representative (37)
- Sales Representative (20)
- Comm Tech I (20)
- Business Account Executive (18)
- Intern (13)
- TELESALES Representative (11)
- Sales Consultant (9)
- Retention Specialist (8)
- Account Executive (8)
- Communications Technician (8)
- Retail Sales Representative (8)
- Business Analyst (8)
- Software Engineer (7)
- Inside Sales Representative (7)
- Dsr (6)
- Inbound Sales Representative (6)
- Comm Tech (6)
- Supervisor (6)
- CAE (5)
- CAE - IP Support Specialist (5)
- Technical Support Specialist (5)
- Enterprise Account Executive (5)
- Project Manager (5)
- Human Resources (5)
- Director (5)
- Sales Associate (5)
- Financial Analyst (5)
- Customer Account Executive II (5)
I applied through college or university – interviewed at Comcast.
Multiple phone interviews and then interviews in-person with executives across the company. You have to be patient as it takes time to go through the various round (took me 3 months)
- Why Comcast? If you were here, what initiative ould you launch? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Comcast
Director InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Comcast (Miami, FL) in April 2010.
Multiple layers of F2F sessions with all stakeholders in local, regional and corp levels. Situation and fact based interviewing questions that look for Situation, Actions and Results. Often times you will be expected to relay industry specifics that you may have no internal knowledge unless you worked directly with a Cable Company prior.
- If you were a cucumber in a salad and you were about to be eating what would you do? Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Director InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at Comcast in July 2009.
Interviews were one on one very and professional. The HR staff was very personable and helpful. I met with several members of senior management spanning technical operations to engineering. Comcast is a large company that operates like a small business. Comcast treats its employees with tremendous respect and offers a very flexible, dynamic work environment.
Director InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a day – interviewed at Comcast in June 2009.
It was a casual conversation outdoors
- Why do I want the job 1 Answer
Director InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Comcast in September 2008.
Internal employee website submission.
Interview process took 4 weeks.
Position posted was no longer open.
- Please explain the most difficult problem faced in last position that you could not solve and how did you work around it? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review