Comcast Human Resources Interview Questions & Reviews

2.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Mahtomedi, MN
Anonymous Employee in Mahtomedi, MN

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Comcast in December 2012.

Initial phone screen was made out to be very important, but was held with a recruiter who knew little about the position and nothing about the history of the role. Never heard back from them for a rejection or second interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Anonymous Employee  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in February 2011.

I had a brief phone interview with the recruiter and phone conversation with the VP and a quasi-interview with a Director. Through the process the recruiter was responsive and kept me in the loop on the status. The conversations were more focused on interest and experience and less on competency and capacity.

Anonymous Employee  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at Comcast in February 2010.

It was very rushed - to the ridiculous point. First person I spoke with during the phone interview was 10 minutes late and then told me he had to stop the interview at 1:30 (it was now 1:10) because 'he had to be somewhere else". I suggested re scheduling - no such luck. I never got to ask any questions. The 1:1 interview/panel interview consisted of two HR people - one of whom was the person I had the phone interview with. And once again - late. I have to say my impression of this company is ZERO because I was rushed, interviewers kept looking at their watches/blackberrys to check the time because they had 'to be somewhere else at 2."

Anonymous Employee  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Comcast in January 2010.

The best interviw wass the one with the contractor interviewer. The Excutive Recruiter did not know I who I had spoken to or even as much about the job as the Web ad. Then the supervisors of the position did not know who I had interviewed with or who I would interview with next. They had not looked at my information prior to the meeting or looked at it compared to the job description. In all did not feel I was a seriously consdiered candidate.

Interview Questions
    • What kind of things do you put in your office?   View Answer

Human Resources Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Comcast in October 2011.

Did a phone interview and was told my resume was going to be past on to the hiring manager for review.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me your experience in handling employee relation situations.   Answer Question

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!