Comcast Interview Questions in Huntsville, AL

1.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

I Was Led to Believe I Was Interviewing for A Call Center Supervisory Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Comcast in December 2010.

My initial interview was with an HR representative at a job fair where all the other employees were hiring for technical or management/supervisory positions. The next 1:1 interview was with a department manager where my previous supervisory and training experience were discussed. When finally received the job offer it was for an entry level position as a bilking and repair CAE1.

Interview Questions

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Comcast in April 2009.

went to a job fair for first interview, scheduled and went for a skills test, final interview same day as test, and received offer upon completion of the interview, at which point I went to take my drug test.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you coming from a HVAC tech position to a CSR position?   View Answer