Comcast Intern Interview Questions

2.8

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in February 2014.

Applied online through college portal, was called for an interview on campus. There were two interviewers, one was from Comcast and the other from NBC. It was an HR interview with no technical questions. It consisted of just simple questions from my resume and a few questions about me. I was not dressed in formal attire maybe they expected it. More than two weeks since the interview and have not heard a thing form them yet.

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Berlin, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin, CT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Comcast in April 2011.

There were 2 interviews. One on the phone and one in person. The HR lady conducted a decent phone interview where she just tried to lay the groundwork for what the job is like and how I would fit into the community there. She asked your standard strength and weakness questions. The real interview was conducted by a Director of Project Management who sounded like she had never run an interview before. I just got her talking about herself and built up a rapport that way. I was interviewing her on the job more than she was interviewing me.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you think cable technology is going in the future?   View Answer
    No negotiations. $14/hour no benefits or overtime.

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Comcast.

The recruiting agent called and scheduled a phone interview. The phone interview covered questions about my certification (CCNA), knowledge on SIP, OSI layers,behavioral type questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Comcast in April 2011.

Submitted resume and cover letter on university's career services website. Was selected for an on-campus interview with two interviewers that lasted around 30-45 minutes. Interview was a a personality-fit interview, easy-going with friendly interviewers who were very interested in what I had to say. Interviewers turned out to be my managers. More than a month later, was called by campus recruitment HR who offered me a position and sent me an email with all the details.

Interview Questions
    • Not too technical or difficult, just be confident and personable!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Comcast in September 2010.

they called me for a brief interview, and then went in the following week for a in person interview. it was one on one and then also did a group interview with various people in the department.

Interview Questions
    • what would you describe your strengths as?   View Answer
    no negotiation

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast.

One phone interview and the onsite. Phone interview was more technical than i thought it would be cause i was expecting a behavioral interview. The guy was trying to explain a new technology they'd been working with and kept asking if i had any question. Onsite was actually better. Met one of the HR people and it was good. Also met two engineers which wasn't bad.

Interview Questions
    • Was asked what programming language I knew and microcontroller projects i'd worked on.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Comcast in May 2011.

The internship coordinator called me a day after reviewing my résumé and asked me to come in for an interview later in the week. I met with her and two other members of the HR department one after another. There was the slightest bit of confusion on their end about some logistical issues for the interview, but all three were very polite and professional about it. The interview lasted for about 20-30 minutes each. The office was very nice, and the culture seemed to be very open and friendly.

Interview Questions
    • What are four goals you have for this internship?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you were trusted with confidential information.   View Answer

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!