Comcast

590 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Manager Interview

IT Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Comcast in June 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process was pretty standard 3 step process. Recruiter, phone screen and in person. The teams seem very professional and the offices are very nice. Everyone treated me with respect and left with a good impression of the company.

Interview Question – The biggest issue is the time it took to get back to me on the final decision. Took several weeks with no feedback.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Phila, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in May 2014.

Interview Details – It was eclectic and off base. The interviewer was unprofessional, late for the interview and would not make eye contact. The questions really did not adress skills or experience. Overall, it was not a terrible experience.

Interview Question – Not a difficult interview.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Comp

Business Account Executive Interview

Business Account Executive

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Comcast.

Interview Details – Pretty standard... "Tell me about yourself?" "Why do you think you'd be a good fit?" "What made you apply?" It purpose of hiring seemed to be about filling seats rather than quality of worker.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Very long and drawn out. Seemed to be a lot of confusion in the process with recruiters quitting and managers trying to manage their own teams.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Billing Representative Interview

Billing Representative

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Comcast.

Interview Details – The hiring process consists of a thorough background check. The company if felon friendly depending on the nature of the crime. The interview process is pretty simple. You're interviewed by supervisors and mangers and a good interview with the right background will ensure a position within the company.

Negotiation Details – n/a

Broadcast Engineer Interview

Broadcast Engineer

Interviewed at Comcast

Interview Details – Application submitted online with a reference from fellow Comcast employee, Phone call from recruiter within 10 days, phone screen set, phone screen passed and site interview set within a week.

Interview Question – describe a situation when you had to handle multiple stake holders   Answer Question

Customer Account Executive Interview

Customer Account Executive
Fife, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in July 2014.

Interview Details – I found the job listed on Comcast's site and applied online. I was sent an email within hours asking me to go online for an assessment and questionnaire. It was an easy process, but took roughly an hour. After I finished the assessment, I received a call again within a few hours. It was an impromptu interview and that lasted about 30-40 minutes. A lot of questions about how I would handle customer service situations, reflecting on past experiences from other jobs or school. The next day, I received an email from the recruiters handling the interview process, asking me to call in and schedule my in-person interview. It was 8 days notice and I got to pick between a morning or afternoon time. I then received additional emails with attachments giving me more information about how to prepare for the interview. On my interview day, I arrived 20 minutes early as was suggested. At exactly 9am, the recruiter came to gather the 8 or so people that were in the waiting area. We were shown a video about the position, some additional information on benefits that Comcast offers and then were taken by two floor managers for the individual interview. I was in there for about 30 minutes. They had about 4-5 questions, but both managers had to write out my responses. They did ask some follow up questions as well after my original response. I was able to ask my own questions at the end. It was a very fluid process from start to finish. I was called hours after my interview and offered the job, pending my background check and drug check which I had to initiate within 48 hours of the offer. I was officially hired 4 days later when all the checks had come back successfully. Total time from application to official offer was 16 days.

Interview Question – Most stressful job situation and how I handled it. All the other questions I felt had either been asked in the phone interview or were in the email prep sent to me beforehand.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This is a base plus commission job, so I did not feel there was much to negotiate, as my salary is up to my job performance.

Director Human Resources Interview

Director Human Resources

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in June 2014.

Interview Details – Applied and called back within 24 hours. Took weeks in between phone screen to book in person and then by time the process went to move on to the business group position was closed due to organizational changes

Direct Sales Representative Interview

Direct Sales Representative

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Comcast in July 2014.

Interview Details – I was contacted by Manpower and asked a series of questions pertaining to working door to door sales. When I saw that this was a perfect fit for me, I had the recruiter send me the online test to see if I had a sales aptitude. When I passed that I was given an interview date, which went well because I already do door to door sales.

Interview Question – Why did you leave a position as a sales rep for Kia automotive.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation because offer was way better that my current job working as an independent contractor.

Very Easy Interview

TELESALES Representative Interview

TELESALES Representative

I applied online - interviewed at Comcast in March 2013.

Interview Details – i filled out the app online, was called for a phone interview, after the phone interview I was called in for a face to face interview. It was a group of us, but a select few was hired. If you have a personality you basically got the job. Got my acceptance letter a week later. Did the drug test and background test and passed. Later that week I got a call with a start date and time. The whole process was straight fwd and very easy.

Interview Question – They ask you que.stions that every job ask. The what ifs? Its not hard at all   Answer Question

Direct Sales Representative Interview

Direct Sales Representative
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in November 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by an outside recruiter who told me everything they were looking for in a candidate. She was paid when I was hired so it was in her best interest to give me all the tools I needed to get the job. The main thing they were looking for was work ethic and lots of ambition. After I was briefed by the recruiter, I had to call a number and leave a 1 minute voice message stating my name, position applying for, and introduce myself and my background. They wanted to hear how I sounded over the phone. Then I was called back to set up an interview. The interview wasnt very difficult. I convince them that I was ambitious, driven, and could handle rejection well.

Interview Question – Name a time you had to deal with a situation in which yo had to handle a conflict with a coworker?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They didnt negotiate

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!