Comcast Interview Questions

2.7

TELESALES Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Comcast.

The hiring process began with a formal interview at the department of labor. From there interview again at the site. Submitted a drug and background check. Called back and offered position.

Interview Questions
    • What are some goals that you strive to meet even if you fail?   Answer Question
    Very comfortable.

TELESALES Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Comcast.

very easy and to the point interview/very simple and short interview process/you interview with a supervior right at their cubicle/they have hiring events where they interview multiple people at once

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you demonstrated superior customer service/Do you have any sales experience   Answer Question

Loyalty Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Comcast.

Spoke with several recruiters of whom prepared me for the Face to face interview. They provided me with questions that would be similar to the ones asked during the face-to-face interview which was true

Analyst Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Comcast.

The interview was pretty relaxing and casual compared to some of the other ones I had. There were typical interview questions such as why are you good for the job, career goals, extracurricular activities, etc. The interview is more to see if you're a good personality fit for the position rather than any sort of measure of technical skill

N/A

Human Resources Manager Interview

A recruiter called me and left a message, I called her and left a message and she didnt return my call for 3 days. She set up an interview time. My phone interview went well and the recruiter was very nice. At the end of the call he told me they would contact me 1-2 weeks. He said I was qualified and to expect to hear something. 3 weeks past and nothing.

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Comcast.

They told me to sale them a pen. The basic sales interview. Asked why I applied for the Job and did I get referred from a friend. It was extremely easy.

IT Director Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Comcast.

they call and ask retarded non related questions over the phone. simple phone interview really.
    they also require you be subscribed to the latest infinity package to be considered.
    many times the interviewer would sell me an on demand movie or convince me to upgrade my internet speeds. then they would ask me if i feel like cancelling.

Interview Questions
    • what experience do you have with HTML5   View Answer

Customer Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Comcast.

Large group interview, individually calls people by name to leave tells everyone they will get back to them then once they've weeded out everyone they don't want you go on for 2nd part of interview.

Interview Questions
    • Mainly how you handle difficult situations and unhappy customers   Answer Question

Customer Account Executive II Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Comcast.

The interview process was interesting, initial screening call, then assessment test, then another phone interview, then a group interview and two on one interview. They seemed to want specific answers.

Interview Questions
    • The interview questions were the usual behavioral questions, they were long winded and difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Comcast.

Long process. Phone Interview with recruiter and was asked technical questions. Then went on to an in person interview. Basic interview with additional technical questions. Was given an offer roughly 2 weeks later. Drug & Background test process was quick and painless. Start date was roughly 3 months after first contact.