Comcast Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015
Updated Apr 15, 2015

2.7

Tech Support Supervisor Interview

Interview

Went through preliminary interview process. Last interview was almost 6 weeks ago. My application status still says" in process". Not sure what to think of this. Could it possibly take his long eliminate a candidate or make an offer?

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Washington, DC) in April 2015.

Interview

I don't have any issues with the interview process, it was
    professional. My problem is with the hiring decision process.
    Both my references from my past employer were out of reach due to
    Spring Break, I had to risk contacting a PM that I worked with at my
    current company. Though I knew he was trustworthy, there is a chance
    of him being friends with my current PM and jeopardizing my current
    job.
    Checking for references should be the last step, only after they are
    sure that they want to hire me. Comcast, be sensitive to the
    predicaments of the interviewees.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Lanham, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

Long... Started off with a powerpoint presentation showing why you want to work here. THere was about 12 people in the room so it took over two hours; they do offer coffee, tea or water while you wait. The presentation shows Benefits mostly and the ability for promotion. You have to stay in job for one year at entry level before moving anywhere else. Had fourteen (some questions were repetitive) on different examples of customer service, irate customers, examples of upselling, selling, how you handle rejection, stress, customer yelling out, mostly behavioral questions. I ran out of examples and had to repeat same example on a couple questions. It took me 20 minutes; but some people were taking 40 minutes depending on how much you like to talk. Drug test and background test after you are hired.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when something went wrong and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Plan Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Comcast (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2015.

Interview

Sat at a conference table with three executives. Q&A session consisting of situational examples and my real-life responses to them. The atmosphere was light and comfortable. I was impressed with the three individuals with whom I met. They were open to my questions about the company and I felt they were sincere in their responses about the company and its reputation.

Interview Questions

• How do you define success?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Comcast (San Jose, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Going very well and the job expectations, as well, the salary plus commission match the description. Met with HR, the hiring manager and engineering team to ensure we would have a good personality fit and work well together.

SAE Interview

Interview

Phone screening, two week waiting period, drug test, and then full long back ground check. You need a license to become a technician. Usually takes a week to know if you are hired, however if you we're a previous employee, it takes them three to four weeks to do an employee eligible for rehire check.

TELESALES Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

The hiring process began with a formal interview at the department of labor. From there interview again at the site. Submitted a drug and background check. Called back and offered position.

Interview Questions

• What are some goals that you strive to meet even if you fail?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very comfortable.

TELESALES Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

very easy and to the point interview/very simple and short interview process/you interview with a supervior right at their cubicle/they have hiring events where they interview multiple people at once

Interview Questions

• Name a time you demonstrated superior customer service/Do you have any sales experience   Answer Question

Loyalty Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Comcast.

Interview

Spoke with several recruiters of whom prepared me for the Face to face interview. They provided me with questions that would be similar to the ones asked during the face-to-face interview which was true

Analyst Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The interview was pretty relaxing and casual compared to some of the other ones I had. There were typical interview questions such as why are you good for the job, career goals, extracurricular activities, etc. The interview is more to see if you're a good personality fit for the position rather than any sort of measure of technical skill

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A