Comcast Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

2.6

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Comcast (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Completed app and 2 days later had my phone interview. Was sent an email with the assessment link. Completed that and 1 week later receiced email about 2nd interview. Received a call the same night and was told that they wanted me to work for them. Took about 3 days to hear back from recruiter but they sent me my offer letter, background check email and drug screening email

Interview Questions

• what were you able to do so the customer would purchase your product and not the competitors?   Answer Question

Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

From what I can remember a group of people (maybe 10 or so at a time) were called into a room and told to sit in front a of computer to fill out an assessment. The questions basically asked to rate how you feel about taking a steady flow of inbound calls, making sales, how you would feel about being regularly monitored for the calls you would take, etc. If you 'passed' the assessment you were then called a few days later with an offer and starting date.

Interview Questions

• How would you feel about taking inbound calls from customers and having those interactions monitored for grading purposes?   Answer Question

Comm Tech I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Comcast (Wayne, PA).

Interview

Just basic questions about technical abilities, a logical test, and a safe driver test. They really do not ask many tough questions. Most of the questions are about you and your customer service experiences in the past.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Comcast (Sterling Heights, MI).

Interview

Inerviewed wiith recruiter phone interview. Then had panel interview with three manager. Managers asked your typical leadership type open ended questions. Then I intervied with the director over for that department. Asked more situational questions most open ended also discussed salary and benefits. Then final interview with VP of department and Director of HR.

Comm Tech I Interview

Interview

I applied online and the next day I got a call for a phone interview. I was told that I would be contacted by the hiring manager within a week for a in person interview. Two weeks later I get a call and I set up an in person interview. After the interview I was called to schedule a second in person interview. I was then told to wait a few days to hear back. I was contacted and was offered a job pending a background and drug test.

E-Commerce Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Comcast.

Interview

Met with manager and future team members in one room, where I was asked about my college experiences and how I could fare in a position with more than just entry level people involved.

Interview Questions

• In your internship experience, what was a difficult situation you were in and how did you resolve?   Answer Question

Dispatcher Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

Very brief and to the point. Interviewed about an half hour before I was supposed to. Took about 2-3 days to schedule an interview. Still waiting on callback. I hope I get it.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to deal with a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Comcast (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Phone interview, meet the store manager, final interview with the district manager and then job offer if all goes well. The in store interview was with store manager and the assistant manager. They have a corporate question sheet they read from.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you have dealt with rejection? How would you have handled it differently!   1 Answer

CAE Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

Easy-phone interview then a week later, interviewed with manager. Talked about my past experience and education. Offered and accepted job next day. I was fresh out of college and was not prepares at all. Be sure to take a copy of your resume and smile. Don't look nervous.

Interview Questions

• Have you experienced an irate customer? How did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Customer Experience Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Miramar, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied for the "Billing Rep" position otherwise known as CER (Customer experience rep) .. I applied June 15th 2015 I received a email from a recruiter through the hiring company "Manpower" June 29th telling me my interview was July 8th .interview was a 3 hour process . the first hour was an introduction and brief description of the job and going over the pay rate , benefits and company history . I was in the room with around 13 people . after that your walked to the employee break room where you wait for an interviewer to call your name . once you sit down with that interviewer she asked about your resume , and asked questions like "tell me a time where some thing outside of work affected your productivity at work " she asked me to sell the shirt I had on to her , to see my selling skills . because I was a former debt collector she didn't bother asking me about how to calm down a irate customer . once she was done writting everything I said on the paper I was walked to another hiring manager where a second interview was conducted . she did advise me before she did the second part of the interview that I wasn't going to receive a answer today and to give them 7 business days . she asked questions like who is my cable provider now and why do I think I'm fit for the job . that was the end of the interview she walked me out . the next day i received a email telling me that I'm being offered the position . I had to print and sign my name on the acceptance letter and ax it back stating that I accept . I conducted a background check and was sent to do a drug test . overall seems like a awesome company to work with the staff seem so friendly and like family . I'm excited to start work August 10th . pay is 12/hr in Miramar Fl with room for advancement . Free cable (all channels) and Internet discounted phone and home security . Discounted universal studio tickets , phone carrier discounts , 401k % matching , full time receives tuition reimbursement over 5k (does not include nursing and stuff in that field) ability to slide shift 2 hours ahead or back of something comes up or even split your shift . call center hours 6:45-10:15 pm .

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about your resume   1 Answer
    • Name a time when you weren't able to meet your goal at your previous employer   1 Answer