Comcast Interview Questions

2.7

Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Harrisburg, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Comcast in August 2013.

The overall process was quick and pretty standard. I applied for the job online and had to take an online simulation. A few days later a recruiter called me to schedule for when i could come to the call center with my resume for interviews. There were about 30 of us and you waited in the lobby untill you are called back where you interview with 1 person & then the manager. I received my offer a week later.

Interview Questions
    The only thing i really negotiated was my start date. They give you your salary which i did not push back on so im not sure if that couldve been negotiated but i did discover having a college degree will get you more but i think the range was from $10-14. They give you a list of shifts and you must choose one on the spot when they call to ask you.

Business Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Comcast.

It took awhile for someone from the recruitment team to contact me and then scheduling of interviews were pretty spaced out between the recruiter, manager, Director interviews. Once I went through it, the actual hiring and start dates happened right away.

Interview Questions
    • If you knock on 50 doors and have all of them rejected, most will be rude, what will you do?   View Answer
    Salary was pre-derermined

Customer Account Executive II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ann Arbor, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Comcast in May 2012.

I went to a open job fair i was interviewed by one person for tech support questions and 2 together for customer service. After which I did a skills test on the computer. I found both the interviews and the test to be simple. I found out after. I was hired that none of the people in my interviews were managers and only one was even a supervisor.

Interview Questions
    • Why at this stage was i looking for new work.   View Answer
    Offer was set no negotiation.

Comm Tech I Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast.

Submitted my resume Sunday afternoon. Got an Email back later that night. Then got a call from a HR person the next day and did a quick phone screen. Then waited a few days. I was on vacation and got a message on my phone from the manager saying that they want to do an interview. I told them that I was on vacation and they were totally cool with it. Went in for an interview the day after I got back from my vacation. Was there 40 minutes early. Sat in a room for a little bit before two mid aged guys came in. Asked me some questions about my technician experience and customer service experience. I was extremely relaxed and didn't feel pressured during the interview. I was completely honest with every question they asked. After the interview with these two, they went out of the room and talked. I didn't see them after that. I was then walked in by a lady to the Com Tech manager who asked me a few questions. Very simple. Then I was told I would hear something from them soon. I waited about a week when I got a call from an HR person saying that they wanted to hire me! I denied the offer because it wasn't the right job for me. $15.00/HR plus full benefits. Free cable. Etc. It was definitely a great opportunity. Not to mention, I did this when I was 18.

Interview Questions

Not the right job for me

Security Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Comcast in September 2014.

One HR and second round is technical. HR round is easy but the technical round with the Comcast is weird. The guy is so mean and he won't ask the question which is related to job.

Interview Questions
    • It was off the topic, I was very surprised to hear the question from the interviewer   View Answer

CAE Repair Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in January 2012.

Fill out the online app, they will email you to take interview test online that they send you, just answer the questions honestly, then wait for invite for group interview then receive the time to start training. Dress nice for interview and be positive and pleasant and ask questions about the process and training. Let them know that you are all about excellent customer service and that you are willing to learn about the trouble shooting.

Interview Questions
    They tell you what your hourly rate is along with the benefits

Business Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in August 2014.

Took way too long, about 2 months. Lots of hoops and the Base kept going down with every hoop. Requires PowerPont Presentation on self to be presented before personal/panel interview. Finally went to their Corporate office and knew it was a dead deal. Limited territory. Do the Math and you would see you would run out of new prospects within a few months.

Interview Questions
    • 2 different people asked me a similar question...to explain a time when I got a "No" and had to switch it around and a time when I ran into an adversity and overcame it.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Comcast in August 2014.

Interview was really comfortable, and very informational. First it started off with a group overview of the position and the company. There was 3 different managers from 3 different stores to give different perspective of how another store will operate. General questions were answered. During the interview it was very comfortable and non-stressful. The manager did not have a ton of the typical interview questions. The manager wanted to know more about me and what I can bring to the table. The whole interview took about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • No real difficult questions. Most questions were about how to push revenue and how to overcome to questions. Also about to how push products.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dearborn, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in August 2014.

I applied online. Within a week a Manpower recruiter emailed me with a phone invite to an interview. The interview went well. I was told starting salary, job description and environment as well as benefits.They passed me onto the in-store interview. They said it will be with two people: the store manager and regions manager. I'm currently being scheduled for the in-store interview.

Comm Tech I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Comcast in August 2014.

I decided to share my experience and maybe help someone get better prepare for theirs . I was contacted by a manpower recruiter about the position 8-18-2014 via email since he found my resume at monster.com. I emailed him back at 9am , by 11am I was contacted for a phone interview that lasted about 15 minutes . The recruiter sent me a link to my email to take a test . I completed the test by 2pm it takes about 49 min to complete . It was a pretty easy self assessment , basic math , mechanical test which I completed the same day. By 3pm I received a phone call from the recruiter to inform me that I passed the test and he wanted me to go forward with the process if I was still interested so he scheduled me for a face to face interview for 8-26-2014 .

The interview process was simple and not intimidating at all . I interview with two supervisors , ones was doing all the questioning , the other was making notes . They were very friendly and made me feel like I was taking to friends . They asked about 20 questions and to my surprise , only two were technical , the others were about overcoming difficult customers , biggest accomplishments at previous jobs , pretty much the kind of questions that defines your work ethics , customer service , safety , team work and leadership and to me this was great . Coming from a customer service , office management background I had no problems answering any of the questions . At the end of the interview I was given a chance to ask any questions , and that was that ! Easy enough . The next day ( today ) I received the email with the offer letter ( pending background and drug screening ) and if that goes well ( which it will ) I will be given a start date.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you have to use a manual to troubleshoot an electronic device and what was the outcome .   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time that you witnessed an unsafe act at your workplace and what course of action did you take .   Answer Question
    No negotiations

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!