Comcast

583 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Direct Sales Representative Interview

Direct Sales Representative

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Comcast in July 2014.

Interview Details – I was contacted by Manpower and asked a series of questions pertaining to working door to door sales. When I saw that this was a perfect fit for me, I had the recruiter send me the online test to see if I had a sales aptitude. When I passed that I was given an interview date, which went well because I already do door to door sales.

Interview Question – Why did you leave a position as a sales rep for Kia automotive.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation because offer was way better that my current job working as an independent contractor.

Very Easy Interview

TELESALES Representative Interview

TELESALES Representative

I applied online - interviewed at Comcast in March 2013.

Interview Details – i filled out the app online, was called for a phone interview, after the phone interview I was called in for a face to face interview. It was a group of us, but a select few was hired. If you have a personality you basically got the job. Got my acceptance letter a week later. Did the drug test and background test and passed. Later that week I got a call with a start date and time. The whole process was straight fwd and very easy.

Interview Question – They ask you que.stions that every job ask. The what ifs? Its not hard at all   Answer Question

Direct Sales Representative Interview

Direct Sales Representative
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in November 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by an outside recruiter who told me everything they were looking for in a candidate. She was paid when I was hired so it was in her best interest to give me all the tools I needed to get the job. The main thing they were looking for was work ethic and lots of ambition. After I was briefed by the recruiter, I had to call a number and leave a 1 minute voice message stating my name, position applying for, and introduce myself and my background. They wanted to hear how I sounded over the phone. Then I was called back to set up an interview. The interview wasnt very difficult. I convince them that I was ambitious, driven, and could handle rejection well.

Interview Question – Name a time you had to deal with a situation in which yo had to handle a conflict with a coworker?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They didnt negotiate

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Comm Tech I Interview

Comm Tech I

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast.

Interview Details – The hiring processes pretty straightforward. You fill the app out online and they send you an assessment within 2 days. If you do well on the assessment you receive a phone interview, if that goes well you receive an invitation for an in person interview. When that goes well you get set an offer letter contingent on a Background check. That includes Criminal, Driving Record, Educational Verification and a Drug Screening. In about 2 weeks you get a final offer letter and a start date.

Interview Question – There were really none.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Comcast.

Interview Details – Typical interview. After a phone screen they brought me in for a series of interviews with relevant stakeholders. Questions were mostly technical in nature. They asked a question about what things I would track if I was in charge of launching a new product, such as an iPhone.

Interview Question – What things would you track if you were launching a new product like an iPhone?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Customer Account Executive- Billing Nashville, TN Interview

Customer Account Executive- Billing Nashville, TN
Nashville, TN

I applied online - interviewed at Comcast in June 2014.

Interview Details – I applied directly to Comcast in May 2014, was called by someone from Comcast for a telephone screening which provided details about the position. About a week after the telephone screening, I started receiving emails from someone at Manpower stating they were attempting to contact me regarding either an incomplete assessment or they were unable to reach me to schedule an interview. After receiving and replying to this email for about a week; someone finally responded and sent me a testing link. I took and passed the online assessment which was a call center simulation based test. The next day I was called for an interview. They sent me a link and I had 24 hours to complete the video interview. That was a new and different experience. It was different people from Comcast asking questions. Less than a week later, I was emailed an offer letter, pending successful completion of the background and drug tests. I am currently waiting on the results.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you? What makes you perfect for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. They have a set wage and it was either take it or leave it.

Very Difficult Interview

Billing Supervisor Interview

Billing Supervisor
Miramar, FL

The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Comcast.

Interview Details – Very long process. Over two months to finally get a decline letter. Call center going through reengineering process. New management in the call center. There was no real communication with the process. More like a waiting game to see what the next steps were. Process was application, assessment, phone interview, in person interview with call center managers, in person with call center director and senior HR manager, in person with HR director then decline letter two weeks later.

Interview Questions

Employee Development Instructor Interview

Employee Development Instructor
Concord, CA

I applied through other source - interviewed at Comcast in April 2010.

Interview Details – I was hired internally. The position I applied for was a brand new call center that had to have approximately 400 employees up and ready to serve thousands of customers in a short period of time. My interview included delivering a presentation on how to prepare (from a training perspective) for this type of initiative.

Interview Question – How do keep on track with a certain goal when you have several factors working against you (i.e. lack of resources--training rooms or equipment, supplies, etc.   Answer Question

DSR- Direct Sales Representative =Outside Sales Interview

DSR- Direct Sales Representative =Outside Sales
Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Comcast in February 2013.

Interview Details – Its a long process but worth it. Phone interview and manager interview and then district manager interview for the yay or neigh. Professional and be motivated, hungry and specific.

Interview Question – Specific situation questions.   Answer Question

DSR Winback Representative Interview

DSR Winback Representative
Bloomington, IN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in November 2010.

Interview Details – When I was interviewed, the DRS position was just being ramped up. There was about 60 people at the office being interviewed by 10-12 managers. We were interviewed in groups and then, if we passed the muster, we were given individual interview all in the same day. I was initially told that as long as quota was hit, hours in the field didn't matter, (don't believe it".

Interview Question – During the group interview process, about 5-6 of us were together and asked individually why we should be hired over the people sitting next to us.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiating with this position. They go through a lot of bodies to get people that can do the job.

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!