Comcast

Updated Dec 21, 2014
Updated Dec 21, 2014

2.7

Sales Executive I Business Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Comcast.

I filled out an applicaton on line and have heard nothing back from them since my initial application.
    There really is nothing else to add as I have never received any type of response as to the position.

Call Center Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comcast.

Online assessment test, phone interview, then one on one interview.
    Main skill set they look for is genuine care for customer service.
    Online assessments are always the hardest because one answer is always better than the other.

CAE - IP Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Comcast.

Applied for job on craigslist, received response within 1 week from an agent that works for manpower staffing. Manpower agent explained that the position was actually a full time Comcast position and was not temporary. Scheduled for background testing and interview. Performed a preliminary phone interview. A third party group performs the background checks and drug screening results. Interview performed by 2 supervisors from Comcast that you will actually work with if you receive the position. The two supervisors that interviewed me asked technical and customer service oriented questions. They then took turns explaining certain aspects of the job and left room for me to ask questions.

Interview Questions
    No actual negotiation everything followed the advertisement I received from the recruiter.

Field Specialist- Direct Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Comcast.

Recruiter set up interview. My supervisor was more interested in whether I could close a sale then learning anything about me specifically. That was a red flag I didn't pick up on till later on.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me to role play against a competitor with him as the customer and wife not present.   View Answer
    It was weird. The interviewer had no information. Dealt with HR Rep who was vague regarding compensation.. After insisting on more info, finally told me compensation beyond base pay would be covered during training. It didn't get covered until last day of 3 weeks of training in a big rush and only when I asked when would it be covered. Consequently, significant info got glossed over like the sliding scale going backwards that took away commissions if under 100% of quota even if missed by 1 point due to install is dues out of your control!

Sales Supervisor Interview

The interviewing process is done in two steps: First you will interview with a Sales Manager, then with a VP. The second interview is with both the manager and the VP. The process is relatively lengthy.

Interview Questions
    • "If your top employee is consistently late or abusing company materials, do you discipline?   View Answer

Service Center Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comcast.

Basic. Two interviews and a final one on one with the VP. All standard situational questions. Be sure you ask as many questions as you can think of, they didn't offer much information. Ask about the training experience, mine was horrible. They also don't fill you in on how biased they are against the managers and will side with the employee every time if the employee can sell. Training consisted of showing me my store and introducing me to my employees. Be sure you know what you're getting into is the best advice I can offer.

Interview Questions
    Here's the offer, do you want it. I'd already set an expectation for what I was looking for salary-wise.

Field Care Liaison Interview

Phone screening then face-to-face interview on-site. Human Resources and several members of the hiring management team were present. Scored the job. Waiting for the next steps either via email or phone.

Interview Questions
    Non-negotiable at entry level.

Business Sales and Retention Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Comcast in December 2014.

First step was the assessment test
    Next was a phone interview.third was a
    Interview with a supervisor and team face to face.call me a week later for a second face to face with another supervisor and team lead. My last interview was with manager and gm. Week later got a offer . very long process prepared to wait.

Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fife, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fife, WA

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Comcast.

3 interview process. 2 phone interviews and 1 face to face. The second phone interveiw is pretty hard. Lots of questions that need detailed answers. Study before you do the last two interviews. This was my second time going through the process.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had a goal that was set for you that was hard to hit? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

XOC Technician I Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Comcast.

Interview to formal offer took 4 weeks. After offer I was scheduled for a drug test through Qwest Diagnostics and waited another 10 days for drug and background check to complete

Interview Questions
    • Provide an example when you had to deal with a frustrated customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    No negotiations