Comcast Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.6

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Comcast (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Completed app and 2 days later had my phone interview. Was sent an email with the assessment link. Completed that and 1 week later receiced email about 2nd interview. Received a call the same night and was told that they wanted me to work for them. Took about 3 days to hear back from recruiter but they sent me my offer letter, background check email and drug screening email

Interview Questions

• what were you able to do so the customer would purchase your product and not the competitors?   Answer Question

Retention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Comcast (Silver Spring, MD).

Interview

Submit an application online, then hopefully you will receive an Online assessment, then there is a group hiring event, but only one on one interview, then 6 weeks classroom training

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Comcast (Schaumburg, IL).

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter, went formally through my resume and skills, and she wanted to submit me for the position.
    Had my first round of telephonic interview with the Director of Engineering, It went on for an hour, Immediate next day got a positive response and they wanted me to come in for F2F interview. The F2F interview went on for almost 2 hrs, and they unofficially made the offer then and there.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about the life cycle process, my management experience and how I deal with tricky situation with team mates,designing projects, roadmap.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not really.

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

Straight forward & transparent process.
    Applied online.
    Initial connect call with HR. check on your goals and what are you looking for in this position and basically discuss benefits of being a Comcast employee.
    Phone Screen and on-site.

I had to follow-up for the feedback.

Interview Questions

• Typical. Mostly what is .... type of questions.   1 Answer

BAE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO).

Interview

It consisted of 3 interviews. They were very scripted. The managers read the questions and then waited for the response. The second interview was about the same as the first but had the director included.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you went above and beyond to help a client?   1 Answer

Customer Experience Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

Applied and a week after had a phone interview with basic questions then sent the assessment via email and after I passed the assessment I was schedule and in person interview for two weeks late after that the interview turned into a general info seminar where we scheduled in person interviews for the job the following week. I went to he interview and shadowed a rep asked a few questions then had an interview with a manager it was probably 35 minutes long after that I spoke with the hiring manager and she asked a few questions and i passed her questions so I was offered a position contingent upon a background screening

Interview Questions

• What would your co workers say is the most annoying thing about you?   1 Answer

Direct Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Comcast (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

The process has changed significantly since my hire so I can really offer any really advice on this topic, sorry. My understanding is now it is pretty extensive, application, resume, interview, testing, and then training. Best thing is to be willing to work hard and have work experience in sales. If you are not a sales person do not apply to these positions, you will fail and be miserable. If you are sales guy this is a great gig!

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about experience, education, interest, background, why I applied etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really was none, they have a set starting and ramp amount based on the geographic location your living in. This is applicable because the cost of living varies greatly from area to area.

Collections Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

Awesome. Very friendly answered all my questions. They explained their structure and pay. Applied online and received a response the next day. Did the assessment test, they called the day after completing the tests, set up a phone interview later that day and the following week scheduled the in person interview.

Residential Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Comcast (Oakland, CA).

Interview

Two interviews. Your Supervisor and the Manager
    The interview with the Manager was the longest.

First you have to describe your work experience
    Then explain how this work experience will help you to sale home services

Second I recommend you to explain that you simphasize with a specific segment of the population. I highlighted my bilingual skills and my previous experience interacting with this segment of the population.

Sometimes they are biased toward persons who have a portfolio of customers already. For example if you were a former employee of AT&T or a car sales.

Another factor COMCAST sales team value is to be extremely responsable. The sales team has a quota and only with hard work you can reach this one.

Interview Questions

• How much money do want make per year?
      What do you know about the cable, internet industry?
      What are you bringing to the team?

Answer Question

Telesales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. I was interviewed by a supervisor (who turned out to be my supervisor when I got hired). The questions were pretty simple and general. I applied and heard from them the same day. I went in for an interview the following week and was offered the job 2 days later via email.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were in a conflict and how did you handle it.   Answer Question