Comcast Interview Questions & Reviews

2.7

CAE II, Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  York, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Comcast in February 2014.

There are several steps to getting hired at Comcast. First of course is the application. After getting the "yes" after applying, there are some tests to do online. Those take a while, at least an hour. After that is the phone interview, then a real one. My interview was a guy on a computer typing the answers, and he looked a little gruff. Scruffy hair and facial hair, unkempt kind of. Another guy in a suit, with a pad of paper and a pen. He asked the questions. There's also a drug test.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of questions regarding how you handled difficult situations.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiations, it was an offer and that was it.

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mill Valley, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Comcast in May 2013.

All day interview with at least 6 different groups. questions are ranged from practical to theoretical in nature. no personal or personality related questions. ability to think critically and being able to maintain focus during duress seem to be very important to them as many asked questions relating to those abilities. also, self sufficiency seems to be very important.

Interview Questions
    • how would you deal with someone who has philosophically different approach to solve problem when the time is running out?   Answer Question

Communications Technician Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in June 2013.

Comcast HR emailed me and setup appointment to get interview by the phone. They called on time on the appoitmnet time that you have setup. First they will tell your hour pay rate. They ask question about why you want the job. They also made a scenario and answer how to solve the problem through just talking from the phone. They will emailed us back if they accepted us. If no email answer within 14 days, then you didn;t get the job.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Phila, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in May 2014.

It was eclectic and off base. The interviewer was unprofessional, late for the interview and would not make eye contact. The questions really did not adress skills or experience. Overall, it was not a terrible experience.

Comp

Customer Account Executive Retention Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Monmouth Junction, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monmouth Junction, NJ

I interviewed online - interviewed at Comcast in July 2014.

Filled out Application online took 2 days for a Recruiter to contact me. She emailed me an assessment and that was question about behavior and personality. She reviewed the assessment and sent me another email saying I had passed the assessment so she sent me a form that needed to be filled out such as why do you want to work for comcast, a behavioral question about upsale a product to a customer. After she received the form she sent me another email stating i was being forwarded onto the next step of the hire event. She was very polite she offered to call me but because her email was very detailed I told her she didnt have to. At the hire event there I was amongst 12-15 other candidates, I admit it was a bit nerve racking and challenging to see so many faces going for the same position. The recruiter came to get us 12-15 chosen candidates we entered a conference room and watched a brief presentation about Comcast after that each of us was called Individually for a One on One interview with the floor managers. They will ask you behavioral questions after the first interview who ever were selected Stayed if not they left so I was chosen to go on my second interview "Same day" the second interview was paired with 2 managers and they ask why do you want to work here / why should we hire you.....

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had a challenging project and what was the outcome...   Answer Question
    There was no room for Negotiation

IT Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Comcast in June 2014.

The interview process was pretty standard 3 step process. Recruiter, phone screen and in person. The teams seem very professional and the offices are very nice. Everyone treated me with respect and left with a good impression of the company.

Interview Questions
    • The biggest issue is the time it took to get back to me on the final decision. Took several weeks with no feedback.   Answer Question

Business Account Executive Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Comcast.

Pretty standard... "Tell me about yourself?" "Why do you think you'd be a good fit?" "What made you apply?" It purpose of hiring seemed to be about filling seats rather than quality of worker.

Interview Questions
    Very long and drawn out. Seemed to be a lot of confusion in the process with recruiters quitting and managers trying to manage their own teams.

Customer Account Executive-Retention Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Sterling Heights, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Sterling Heights, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in July 2014.

I did the application and a week later I received an email about a phone interview. The phone interview went well so then I was Emailed a link for an online assesment . I passed that and was set up for an interview. My Interview was July 22nd and now Im waiting to hear back. A group of us did a job preview and then interviewed with two supervisors.

Billing Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Comcast.

The hiring process consists of a thorough background check. The company if felon friendly depending on the nature of the crime. The interview process is pretty simple. You're interviewed by supervisors and mangers and a good interview with the right background will ensure a position within the company.

n/a

Broadcast Engineer Interview

Application submitted online with a reference from fellow Comcast employee, Phone call from recruiter within 10 days, phone screen set, phone screen passed and site interview set within a week.

Interview Questions
    • describe a situation when you had to handle multiple stake holders   Answer Question