Comcast

Updated Jan 25, 2015
Updated Jan 25, 2015

2.7

Field Care Liaison Interview

Phone screening then face-to-face interview on-site. Human Resources and several members of the hiring management team were present. Scored the job. Waiting for the next steps either via email or phone.

Interview Questions
    Non-negotiable at entry level.

XOC Technician I Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Comcast.

Interview to formal offer took 4 weeks. After offer I was scheduled for a drug test through Qwest Diagnostics and waited another 10 days for drug and background check to complete

Interview Questions
    • Provide an example when you had to deal with a frustrated customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    No negotiations

Business Sales and Retention Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Comcast in December 2014.

First step was the assessment test
    Next was a phone interview.third was a
    Interview with a supervisor and team face to face.call me a week later for a second face to face with another supervisor and team lead. My last interview was with manager and gm. Week later got a offer . very long process prepared to wait.

Comcast Communications Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peachtree City, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peachtree City, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Comcast.

Two people were in the room. They asked around 30 questions. For example, Explain a time where you had to multitask and how did you deal with it. Another was, explain a time when you had to deal with an angry customer. One of the interviewers was a woman with short hair who clearly did not like me from the moment I sat down for the interview. The interview was to long and drawn out. They asked me a lot of questions which neither gauged my intelligence, nor the quality of worker I am. During the interview the one with the short hair gave me awkward looks as though she had already made her mind up about me. Overall it was the worse interview I have had from a company. Thank you Comcast. This interview and past customer service, when choosing which internet provider to go with, is why I am proud to call myself an AT&T customer.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynnwood, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynnwood, WA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Comcast.

I applied in March online and didn't hear back until June. I had a phone interview with HR and and in-person interview. The in-person interview was supposed to be with the Finance team but only one analyst could make it. He was very nice and seemed interested in getting to know me. Basic questions were asked including a few behavioral questions. Not hard.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your experience with excel. Why Comcast and why Finance?   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Comcast.

Applied online and had a initial telephonic interview.I was interviewed by a group.They asked me about my past experience and my role in my last project.They also asked some technical question on Oracle and unix.

CommTech I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Comcast.

Applied through monster. 2 weeks later I received a call from a recruiter for an initial phone screening. After i took an assesment which tested for basic math, mechanical skills and portion of it tested how much you pay attention to detail. A week later I got an interview. When i got to the interview site i only had to wait 5 mins before i was in the room with the interviewers. They basically ran through two pages of question. The interview lasted maybe an hour. I was then told that i received the job by another hiring employee.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had a position where you had to fill out paperwork?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time at another job where you had to deal with an angry customer? How did you handle it? What was the result?   Answer Question
    You weren't really about to negotiate. And I advise any prospective interview-ees to emphasize any hands on work you may have done at other jobs.

Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Comcast in November 2014.

They held an info session with about 30 people. We sat and listened to a presentation about the company and the perks that come with the position. Then we came back for one on one interviews. The man I interviewed with was really nice and told me that he thought I was a good fit after we finished all the questions one the handout he had. It was a pretty standard interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you where in conflict with a co worker and how you resolved it?   View Answer
    • Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    Their pay rate is set in stone. Take it or leave it!

Network Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Comcast in November 2014.

Hired through a contractor. The interview was on the telephone. Not too bad, just some technical questions which although not really applicable to the job were appropriate to determine skill level. Was actually hired over the phone, which was nice.

The hiring process though was difficult. I kept getting calls from my contractor every day several times a day for over a week before the job started. This was stressful. It was like working without being paid for it.

There was a detailed background check, which required a notarized form.

Interview Questions
    The first offer was a lowball. I had to fight to come close to what this job should actually pay. I still don't think I ever quite got there. They agreed to come up 6k per year, which is 3 dollars per hour.

Customer Technical Support Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Comcast in November 2014.

I was called by Comcast for the phone interview. They where upfront about the position and pay. I will be submitting more information as soon as i have completed the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • They asked what i would tell a customer what they would do if they had interrupted internet service.   View Answer
    an offer for another interview.