Comcast Interview Questions

2.7

Customer Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Meridian, MS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meridian, MS

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Comcast in July 2014.

I was recruited by ManPower after they found my resume on Monster. I did an impromptu phone interview. There was an online application and assessment that was not user friendly and took about 48 hours to get to work. After that I was called in a day or so and was offered an interview for the next day. It was short notice and they only had one time slot. If I had not been able to make arrangements then I would have been passed over. I then got an email that requested I confirm my appointment and when I did not respond in 2 hours I then got a phone call and voicemail. I showed up to my interview 20 mins early and had to stand in line with customers while a single agent helped them. Once it was my turn and I told her my purpose she was very kind and escorted me to the back to wait for the manager. It was exactly at 3pm which was my appointment time. The interviewer seemed sweet but distracted and flippant. During the role play questions she did not role play or interact much. I was instructed by the recruiters to bring an item from home and be prepared to attempt to sell it. However the interviewer simply grabbed some lotion off her desk and asked me to try to sell it. I walked out feeling over qualified and underwhelmed. I got a call the next day offering me the position. I have accepted and am currently waiting on background and drug testing to come back.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Comcast.

must apply on line for interviewing opportunities. HR Will contact you via phone or email for next step in the hiring processes if they are interested or have an opening.

Direct Sales Representative Interview

The interview process was done through a recruiting firm out of Phoenix. The call was made the day after I submitted my application online. They had me do an online assessment/. I received a call the next day and had a phone interview. The process was pretty quick. However, I did not get the offer right away and I thought I had lost the opportunity. I had a pretty good interview with the Sales Supervisor as well as the Area Manager. But they had just taken a while to get around to sending the information to the recruiting firm. Once I got the offer, everything went smoothly from there.

Interview Questions
    • There were really no difficult questions. The interviewer just asked the same regular questions. However, they did stress the importance of the job and what it entailed.   Answer Question

TELESALES Representative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Comcast in February 2014.

Hiring process is extremely fast and very detailed. They will give background checks and drug screenings. They also have you interview with a supervisor in the department you will work in rather than a Human Resources Rep.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Comcast in June 2014.

Interview questions were rather routine, biggest weakness, best strength, structured interview where interviewer reads questions off a page. Very professional dress is suggested for this interview. Sales position is what I applies for.

Communications Technician Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in June 2013.

Comcast HR emailed me and setup appointment to get interview by the phone. They called on time on the appoitmnet time that you have setup. First they will tell your hour pay rate. They ask question about why you want the job. They also made a scenario and answer how to solve the problem through just talking from the phone. They will emailed us back if they accepted us. If no email answer within 14 days, then you didn;t get the job.

CAE II, Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  York, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

I applied online - interviewed at Comcast in February 2014.

There are several steps to getting hired at Comcast. First of course is the application. After getting the "yes" after applying, there are some tests to do online. Those take a while, at least an hour. After that is the phone interview, then a real one. My interview was a guy on a computer typing the answers, and he looked a little gruff. Scruffy hair and facial hair, unkempt kind of. Another guy in a suit, with a pad of paper and a pen. He asked the questions. There's also a drug test.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of questions regarding how you handled difficult situations.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiations, it was an offer and that was it.

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mill Valley, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mill Valley, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Comcast in May 2013.

All day interview with at least 6 different groups. questions are ranged from practical to theoretical in nature. no personal or personality related questions. ability to think critically and being able to maintain focus during duress seem to be very important to them as many asked questions relating to those abilities. also, self sufficiency seems to be very important.

Interview Questions
    • how would you deal with someone who has philosophically different approach to solve problem when the time is running out?   Answer Question

Customer Account Executive Retention Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Monmouth Junction, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monmouth Junction, NJ

I applied online - interviewed at Comcast in July 2014.

Filled out Application online took 2 days for a Recruiter to contact me. She emailed me an assessment and that was question about behavior and personality. She reviewed the assessment and sent me another email saying I had passed the assessment so she sent me a form that needed to be filled out such as why do you want to work for comcast, a behavioral question about upsale a product to a customer. After she received the form she sent me another email stating i was being forwarded onto the next step of the hire event. She was very polite she offered to call me but because her email was very detailed I told her she didnt have to. At the hire event there I was amongst 12-15 other candidates, I admit it was a bit nerve racking and challenging to see so many faces going for the same position. The recruiter came to get us 12-15 chosen candidates we entered a conference room and watched a brief presentation about Comcast after that each of us was called Individually for a One on One interview with the floor managers. They will ask you behavioral questions after the first interview who ever were selected Stayed if not they left so I was chosen to go on my second interview "Same day" the second interview was paired with 2 managers and they ask why do you want to work here / why should we hire you.....

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had a challenging project and what was the outcome...   Answer Question
    There was no room for Negotiation

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phila, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in May 2014.

It was eclectic and off base. The interviewer was unprofessional, late for the interview and would not make eye contact. The questions really did not adress skills or experience. Overall, it was not a terrible experience.

Comp