Comcast

2.7

Business Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in North Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Comcast in January 2015.

The process was very quick. It took me about a two weeks to get an offer. The recruiter called me after I applied online the next day and scheduled me for the face to face interview. The job seemed very difficult with only focusing on generating new business and no leads to work on. They did emphasized how challenging the position is. I did receive an offer but declined to pursue another opportunity.

Interview Questions
    • Can you sell me something?
      Roll play
      Do you have thick skin?

Answer Question

Comm Tech I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Comcast in January 2015.

In the interview process, you sit with several other candidates and they tell you about the job to see if your a perfect fit. Then you get interviewed by supervisors and they ask personal questions/work experiences. I applied twice. I applied to one in Boca and one in Popmano Beach. I got interviewed to the one in Boca and no offer. A recruiter called me on the phone and had me applied to the one in pompano. Got interview there too and still no offer. Im starting to think its based on luck

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult task you had to face at work?
      How did you handle a difficult customer?

Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Comcast.

It was a standard process, a phone interview, then nothing for a couple of weeks, then a face to face interview where you are unprepared to interview with 2 people who seem more like interrogators than interviewers, then they had the senior manager interview me, which was nice, then the pre-offer letter, drug test & thorough background check, then the final offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • The questions weren't difficult, they were standard, it was the first face to face interview that felt more like an interrogation than anything.   Answer Question

CAE - IP Support Specialist Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Comcast.

I got my interview offer after attending a job fair. I then went to one of their call centers and had a one on one interview. It was actually much faster then I had anticipated for a large company.

Interview Questions
    • How would you have a customer verify that there is communication between their computer and their modem.   View Answer
    There really wasn't a negotiation phase it was here is the offer or you can walk out the door.

Network Engineer Interview

We good, not an easy process, but you can do it if u read books. Be ready for trick questions.
    Certificates are appropriated. Eat more bread in the morning , drink coffee and take job

Sales Executive I Business Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Comcast.

I filled out an applicaton on line and have heard nothing back from them since my initial application.
    There really is nothing else to add as I have never received any type of response as to the position.

Call Center Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comcast.

Online assessment test, phone interview, then one on one interview.
    Main skill set they look for is genuine care for customer service.
    Online assessments are always the hardest because one answer is always better than the other.

CAE - IP Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Comcast.

Applied for job on craigslist, received response within 1 week from an agent that works for manpower staffing. Manpower agent explained that the position was actually a full time Comcast position and was not temporary. Scheduled for background testing and interview. Performed a preliminary phone interview. A third party group performs the background checks and drug screening results. Interview performed by 2 supervisors from Comcast that you will actually work with if you receive the position. The two supervisors that interviewed me asked technical and customer service oriented questions. They then took turns explaining certain aspects of the job and left room for me to ask questions.

Interview Questions
    No actual negotiation everything followed the advertisement I received from the recruiter.

Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fife, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fife, WA

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Comcast.

3 interview process. 2 phone interviews and 1 face to face. The second phone interveiw is pretty hard. Lots of questions that need detailed answers. Study before you do the last two interviews. This was my second time going through the process.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had a goal that was set for you that was hard to hit? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Sales Supervisor Interview

The interviewing process is done in two steps: First you will interview with a Sales Manager, then with a VP. The second interview is with both the manager and the VP. The process is relatively lengthy.

Interview Questions
    • "If your top employee is consistently late or abusing company materials, do you discipline?   View Answer