Comcast Interview Questions

2.7

Customer Account Executive-Retention Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling Heights, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling Heights, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comcast in July 2014.

I did the application and a week later I received an email about a phone interview. The phone interview went well so then I was Emailed a link for an online assesment . I passed that and was set up for an interview. My Interview was July 22nd and now Im waiting to hear back. A group of us did a job preview and then interviewed with two supervisors.

CAE II Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Comcast.

The process was fast from application to hire in and start of training. I picked up an application, filled it out, returned it. I was called the next day for a phone interview. I came in the next day for an interview in person, took aptitude tests and was sent for drug testing. I started training the following week.

Interview Questions
    • I Had to Verbally walk the interviewers through a process on a subject with which they are unfamiliar.   View Answer
    No negotiations. They offer and you accept or reject.

Communications Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Comcast.

Went through 1 phone interview. Basic questions that I was able to answer. Never know what you will get from the interviewer, so have an open mind and be ready.

CAE II, Technical Support Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Comcast.

I got my first interview over the phone then had a 1 on 1 interview but when I went to the interview I met with two people instead of what I prepared for so be ready! They asked me all types of questions just be honest and answer everything the best of your ability.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me alot of advance tech questions about networks and various other equipment   Answer Question

Customer Account Executive - Retention Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Comcast.

Applied online on a Monday, received a call on Tuesday to schedule a phone interview. I had the phone interview on Wednesday. I was told to expect a call. Still haven't received it.

Interview Questions
    • Everything was very routine, nothing to difficult.   Answer Question

Dsr Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Comcast.

First I was given a phone interview from the main HR guy. I was then offered an in person interview. The interview process was smooth and everyone was very friendly.

Interview Questions
    • None really. If you've been in sales the questions are pretty easy to answer. Just be honest.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. The rate was what it was.

Software Engineer II Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Comcast.

The process started with screening interviews, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews and even third interviews. They will give scores to each interview but wont let you know. Finally, the score decides how many you can struggle from the HR.

NETO Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Comcast.

I originally met Comcast at a career fair during a three day conference that I had attended. I believe I wrote down my email on their contact list. Months later, right before the new year (2014), I received an email telling me to apply to positions that I was interested in on their career website and then to send an email to a recruiter, whose contact information was provided in the email. I applied to a general NETO internship position. In the email, I needed to provide the job posting number that I had applied to, why I was interested (essentially a cover letter), and my resume. About a couple days later, the recruiter (from HR) called me on the phone to initially screen me and gauge my general interest. Then, he passed me off to another HR recruiter who asked me more in depth questions and screened me again. This time, I was asked more specific questions regarding specific, potential internship positions that I would be interested in. This recruiter listed down three positions that pertained to my education and interests. This all took place in early January. In late March, I received more communication from HR, arranging for me to have video conference/phone conference interviews with hiring managers from three different teams. In a span of a week, I had ~30 minute interviews with three different hiring managers who were each directors a team or division within Comcast. The next week, I received a call from one of the original HR recruiters, giving me an offer over the phone for an internship with one of the hiring managers. About 10 days later, I received an official offer letter (along with other documents).

Interview Questions
    • With one of the hiring managers, I was asked quite a few technical questions regarding the position. That specific position had a lot to do with data analysis, so I was asked questions about SQL, general questions about statistics, and data.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Worst. Experience. EVER. Process took SIX months. Was completely unprofessional. Do not waste your time. There was zero communication. I dealt with recruiters who were contracted by Comcast but actually had no clue about anything.

Interview Questions

The complete lack of communication and professionalism in the interview process was a complete turn off.

Process Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO

Typical process, Interviewed with HR, then phone call with the manager, met the manager and was asked do to a presentation. Then met a couple members of the senior leadership team and was hired.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing difficult about the interview or the process.   Answer Question
    They asked what I make and then made me an offer I couldn't refuse.