Comcast Interview Questions & Reviews

2.7

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  White Marsh, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Marsh, MD

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in June 2014.

I was contacted by a recruiter multiple times and finally decided to go to an interview. The interview was a group session with a small meeting about the position before hand . I was contacted about 3 days after my interview to tell me I had gotten the position. The background check took 3 business days

Interview Questions
    I was offered more than when I was originally told the position usually pays and more than what I was currently making so I accepted the first offer

CAE II Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Comcast.

The process was fast from application to hire in and start of training. I picked up an application, filled it out, returned it. I was called the next day for a phone interview. I came in the next day for an interview in person, took aptitude tests and was sent for drug testing. I started training the following week.

Interview Questions
    • I Had to Verbally walk the interviewers through a process on a subject with which they are unfamiliar.   View Answer
    No negotiations. They offer and you accept or reject.

Comm Tech II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in June 2014.

Applied for the position around 06/07/2014. Received an email , and call from the Human Resources dept to screen my background. Asked basic behavioral questions, customer service questions and scenarios to meet clients needs.

As part of the process I had to take, and pass an assessment test (basic math, behavioral, and customer service questions) to reach the nest step in the interview process

After the 20-30 minute discussion I was informed that I met the qualification and would be good fit for the role and was told I would be invited to a in person interview with the hiring manager. About a week later I received a call and scheduled the in person interview for the same week.

I met with the hiring manager one on one, and was asked to give a run down of my resume, again asked the basic behavioral questions as well as more technical question in regards to Telecommunication issues (basic common scene troubleshooting). Followed by the background on the role, company and the expectations for the job. Finished off with about 5 questions that I asked in regards to the role, and company training program.

I was offered the job on the spot, pending a satisfactory drug test and background check.

Interview Questions
    • All where basic questions in relation to the role and responsibilities outlined on the job req. Think Customer Service, and Safety.   Answer Question
    Was able to negotiate about 15% more than what the HR rep stated over the phone.

Communications Technician Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Comcast.

Went through 1 phone interview. Basic questions that I was able to answer. Never know what you will get from the interviewer, so have an open mind and be ready.

CAE II, Technical Support Specialist Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Comcast.

I got my first interview over the phone then had a 1 on 1 interview but when I went to the interview I met with two people instead of what I prepared for so be ready! They asked me all types of questions just be honest and answer everything the best of your ability.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me alot of advance tech questions about networks and various other equipment   Answer Question

Direct Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in January 2014.

Hiring process was painfully slow (28 days before I started training) and very in depth. But well worth it! Prepare to jump through hoops you have never had to before, but remember they are looking for only the very best and brightest candidates!

Interview Questions
    • Which is more important to you, making a lot of money or enjoying your hobby?   View Answer
    • Let's say you've made 3 sales for the day and you've still got almost 4 hours left on the clock, (be honest) would you text your Sup the good news then go home or would you keep working?   View Answer
    Pretty straightforward, the salary and commission structure far exceeded anything I had before, so there was no negotiation.

Senior Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Comcast in January 2014.

Interview and hiring process took about one week, it was very easy. However everything that was discussed regarding my pay, tuition reimbursement, and future career opportunities was the opposite of when I came onborard.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have a reliable car so you can travel to other locations to fill in because turn over lately has been extremely high   View Answer
    No negotiation

Business Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Englewood, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Comcast in August 2013.

The total process of submitting my application to actually getting the interview was a little over a month. After getting the offer, it was an additional month before training started. You first get a phone interview with roughly 10 questions that cover your work experience as well as making sure that you know the expectations of the position you are applying for. Once the pre-screen is complete and you move on to the second round, you will meet in person with 1-2 people for a 5 star format interview. You are presented with a situation and you are to answer with a specific time you've dealt with that situation, what you did, and the outcome.

Interview Questions
    • Not necessarily difficult, but a lot of people get tripped up on the "what is your greatest weakness" question. Discuss a non-essential skill here or mention skills that you have improved on. Find a way to turn the negative in to a positive based on the position you are applying for.   Answer Question
    Really not a negotiation, they just present their standard offer. I knew 2 employees who were hired before me and 5 after me who were all given the same exact offer. Now that I've been there, I've been informed that if you try to negotiate your offer, the revoke/pull the offer.

Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Horsham, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Comcast in February 2014.

First there was an initial screening process outsourced to another company that would ask various technical related questions to see what you knew. This was conducted over the phone. After passing that they emailed you a link to take a test. This test takes about 2 hours and it tests your customer service skills as well as asks some behavioral questions to see how you would handle certain situations. After passing that you would get a call for the actual interview. This was the easiest part. Its just like any other interview simple questions. However, be aware they will ask you the same questions that the person screening you asked. So it would be help for you to write them down when asked. After that you will hear from a recruiter who will walk you through the steps for taking you drug and background check. If you pass all of these things they will send you and offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the difference between a router and a fire wall.   View Answer
    • What are SMTP and POP servers used for?   View Answer
    No i was not able to negotiate because i was pleased with the offer.

Comtech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Comcast in June 2013.

three interviews plus an assessment, helps to know someone in the company, dont plan on actually having the job even after you get it as you have to pass the training, although if you pay attention in class you should be fine