Comcast Interview Questions in Jacksonville, FL

Updated Aug 5, 2015

2.5

Direct Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

A total of three interviews to land the role. first step is phone screen with recruiter then there is a group interview/presentation. then this moves into 1 on 1 interviews and then a possible inteview with a manager

Interview Questions

• Be ready for a behavioral interview focused on sales. know how you would be successful and be able to show a plan of action   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiating

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

I first had a phone interview and then an in-person interview which consisted of a panel that began with a presentation I was asked to prepare. I was asked direct questions on experience rather than situational-type questions-- which is easier for me but can limit the experience that you talk about. Ask the interview about the position so you are clear on their expectations.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You have some wiggle room with salary-- not much though.

Cae1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2010.

Interview

You have to apply online and I met the recruiter at a job fair so once I applied, I emailed her to let her know. I sent another email and she responded and the process only took a matter of about 2 weeks to seal the deal.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any. It was a great interview and very positive.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None - it was a set amount and non-negotiable.

Customer Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2007.

Interview

I was "found" by an agency who also worked for an agency who worked for comcast. I had a 10-15 minutes phone interview and than we had a meeting set up in the Panera Bred.!!! I thought it was a joke but turned out they had no office at all. Comcast was looking for people for the high speed internet department to answer technical questions therefore we had a quick computer test. If you made it 50% than they pretty much called you back later they lowered the limit to 10%. This was the time when there was hadr to find people who was willing to for in a call center environment. The second interview was in the Comcast building. About 30 minutes 1 on 1 with one of the supervisor. the interview process was a "bogus" since there were in need. They hired "me" an immigrant with a heavy accent!!! I did turn out pretty good by the way and received a promotion later on but honestly I wouldn't hire myself :-)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no room fro negotiation.