Comcast

Very Easy Interview

Cae1 Interview

Cae1
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in May 2010.

Interview Details – You have to apply online and I met the recruiter at a job fair so once I applied, I emailed her to let her know. I sent another email and she responded and the process only took a matter of about 2 weeks to seal the deal.

Interview Question – There really weren't any. It was a great interview and very positive.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None - it was a set amount and non-negotiable.

Customer Account Representative Interview

Customer Account Representative
Jacksonville, FL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in March 2007.

Interview Details – I was "found" by an agency who also worked for an agency who worked for comcast.

I had a 10-15 minutes phone interview and than we had a meeting set up in the Panera Bred.!!!

I thought it was a joke but turned out they had no office at all. Comcast was looking for people for the high speed internet department to answer technical questions therefore we had a quick computer test.

If you made it 50% than they pretty much called you back later they lowered the limit to 10%. This was the time when there was hadr to find people who was willing to for in a call center environment.

The second interview was in the Comcast building. About 30 minutes 1 on 1 with one of the supervisor. the interview process was a "bogus" since there were in need. They hired "me" an immigrant with a heavy accent!!! I did turn out pretty good by the way and received a promotion later on but honestly I wouldn't hire myself :-)

Interview Question – Do you like talking with upset people?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no room fro negotiation.

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!