Comcast

2.7

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynnwood, WA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Comcast.

I applied in March online and didn't hear back until June. I had a phone interview with HR and and in-person interview. The in-person interview was supposed to be with the Finance team but only one analyst could make it. He was very nice and seemed interested in getting to know me. Basic questions were asked including a few behavioral questions. Not hard.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your experience with excel. Why Comcast and why Finance?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynnwood, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comcast in April 2014.

It was very pleasant, there were 3 people in the interview. One was shadowing to become an HR rep, one to take notes and one to ask questions and facilitate conversation.

Interview Questions
    • What is a conflict that arose at work that you had to solve or how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other job offers

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynnwood, WA

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Comcast in March 2014.

Telephone interview/online assessment / face to face interview if you pass first two steps

Interview Questions
    • Never be to excited about working for the company keep smiling to a minimum   View Answer

Direct Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynnwood, WA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Comcast in November 2012.

You either contact the team manager him/herself, or you are hired through a company such as Northwest staffing. My initial job started with being contacted by the team manager himself, and it worked out pretty well. I then move on to retail where I was hired through Northwest staffing. I was tested on my ability to Open, converse, and close the product. After the test, I was given tax papers, as well as a drug test. I was then contacted by them an offered two positions. Either in house (working directly for Comcast), or Contract. I chose Contract because my weekly Commission isn't capped. I am a hard worker, so I like to get the maximum out of my work.

Interview Questions
    I simply asked about the pay scale. It worked for me, and I accepted. I started the next day.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynnwood, WA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Comcast in June 2011.

Hiring, interviewing and application processes:

Applying is a hassle due to multiple timed online tests, with technical difficulties needing a call-in to the support team, then wait for a call or email back, then retake the tests. All together it was about 3 hours JUST for the online testing, not including the 2 separate phone interviews, then a call to schedule the interview, then the forms to complete onsite while waiting for the interview, then the actual interview. Whew!

The actual interview lasted less than 15 minutes as the interviewer was "running late" . It was so rushed that I left feeling I didn't have a chance...disappointing.

Interview Questions
    • A question about my passtimes...found it a little surprising considering the interviewer had only 15 minutes or less?   Answer Question

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynnwood, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Comcast in February 2009.

had to do testing first at lynnwood office , honestly speaking I did not even do half of it . the main thing they look at are the questions about personality and can you sit for long hours . everyone was given a date to come in for another interview. first interview immediately given 2nd interview .

Interview Questions
    offered set wage/ honestly they hire referrals quicker than outside