Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Comcast
- Customer Account Executive (57)
- Customer Service Representative (52)
- Direct Sales Representative (50)
- Comm Tech I (31)
- Sales Representative (24)
- Business Account Executive (23)
- Intern (15)
- Communications Technician (13)
- TELESALES Representative (12)
- Sales Consultant (11)
- Retention Specialist (10)
- Software Engineer (10)
- Retail Sales Representative (10)
- Customer Account Executive II (9)
- Account Executive (9)
- Inbound Sales Representative (8)
- Business Analyst (8)
- CAE (7)
- Supervisor (7)
- Senior Software Engineer (7)
- Inside Sales Representative (7)
- Dsr (6)
- Project Manager (6)
- Financial Analyst (6)
- Director (6)
- Comm Tech (6)
- Network Engineer (6)
- Technical Support Representative (6)
- Technical Support Specialist (6)
- CAE - IP Support Specialist (5)
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Lynnwood, WA) in September 2015.
I went online and filled out the application. About a week or so later I received a link to take an assessment. Shortly after that, I received a call to schedule a phone session, which consisted of verifying the information from the application and answering a few more questions. A couple days after that I received another phone call to schedule the in-person interview. That interview consisted of a short tour and a brief presentation with other prospective hires and then I went into a small interview room with two associates for the actual interview.
- Tell me about a time where you had to instruct or teach someone something over the phone. Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Lynnwood, WA).
I applied in March online and didn't hear back until June. I had a phone interview with HR and and in-person interview. The in-person interview was supposed to be with the Finance team but only one analyst could make it. He was very nice and seemed interested in getting to know me. Basic questions were asked including a few behavioral questions. Not hard.
- Describe your experience with excel. Why Comcast and why Finance? Answer Question
Helpful (1)Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Lynnwood, WA) in April 2014.
It was very pleasant, there were 3 people in the interview. One was shadowing to become an HR rep, one to take notes and one to ask questions and facilitate conversation.
- What is a conflict that arose at work that you had to solve or how did you handle it? Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Other job offers
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Lynnwood, WA) in March 2014.
Telephone interview/online assessment / face to face interview if you pass first two steps
- Never be to excited about working for the company keep smiling to a minimum 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Lynnwood, WA) in November 2012.
You either contact the team manager him/herself, or you are hired through a company such as Northwest staffing. My initial job started with being contacted by the team manager himself, and it worked out pretty well. I then move on to retail where I was hired through Northwest staffing. I was tested on my ability to Open, converse, and close the product. After the test, I was given tax papers, as well as a drug test. I was then contacted by them an offered two positions. Either in house (working directly for Comcast), or Contract. I chose Contract because my weekly Commission isn't capped. I am a hard worker, so I like to get the maximum out of my work.
- I did not expect a sales test. Answer Question
I simply asked about the pay scale. It worked for me, and I accepted. I started the next day.
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Comcast (Lynnwood, WA) in June 2011.
Hiring, interviewing and application processes: Applying is a hassle due to multiple timed online tests, with technical difficulties needing a call-in to the support team, then wait for a call or email back, then retake the tests. All together it was about 3 hours JUST for the online testing, not including the 2 separate phone interviews, then a call to schedule the interview, then the forms to complete onsite while waiting for the interview, then the actual interview. Whew! The actual interview lasted less than 15 minutes as the interviewer was "running late" . It was so rushed that I left feeling I didn't have a chance...disappointing.
- A question about my passtimes...found it a little surprising considering the interviewer had only 15 minutes or less? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Lynnwood, WA) in February 2009.
had to do testing first at lynnwood office , honestly speaking I did not even do half of it . the main thing they look at are the questions about personality and can you sit for long hours . everyone was given a date to come in for another interview. first interview immediately given 2nd interview .
- how do you handle an upset customer 1 Answer
offered set wage/ honestly they hire referrals quicker than outside
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review