Comcast

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Comcast in March 2010.

Interview Details – Short and sweet. Standard questions.

Interview Question – Please describe a challenge you overcame.   View Answer

Marketing Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Comcast in December 2011.

Interview Details – Everything was very professional and handled extremely well. I hope to try again and earn a position at this company as I thought they were very personable. Only downside is length of time form one interview to another and the length of time you were kept waiting to see if you would move on in the process.

Interview Question – Why are you interviewing with us rather than a company that you have more years of experience in their field?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Comcast in January 2009.

Interview Details – Initially I had an interview with human resources. This consisted of a phone interview that lasted about 45 minutes. The interviewer asked basic questions about my background, level of education, and went through my resume. The second phase of the interview consisted of another phone interview with the hiring manager who went through the same information, but provided more information about the position and responsibilities. The third interview is where the final two candidates would meet the team. ONce you made it to this point, the purpose of this interview was to determine if the candidate was a good fit for the team.

Interview Question – What do you know about our organization   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Comcast

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Comcast Marketing Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Comcast employees and interview candidates.