Comcast Marketing Manager Interview Questions

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in March 2010.

Interview

Short and sweet. Standard questions.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a challenge you overcame.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Houston, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

Panel interview with many levels from the company. All day interview, very thorough. Found it refreshing to hear about how each level viewed the position I was applying for. The process took a while and in the end, the negotiation phase was short. They were very strict about the level of compensation they were willing to offer. They did not pay very well and the process in which they figured out the compensation was unlike anything I had ever seen. This changed while I was employed with the company and they hired a compensation Director to make the process more fair.

Negotiation

They were very hard and fast in the salary they were going to offer. They asked for my W4 to base my salary on. I didn't care for this process as the year before I was hired, I was on maternity leave for 9 months.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Comcast in December 2011.

Interview

Everything was very professional and handled extremely well. I hope to try again and earn a position at this company as I thought they were very personable. Only downside is length of time form one interview to another and the length of time you were kept waiting to see if you would move on in the process.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interviewing with us rather than a company that you have more years of experience in their field?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Comcast in January 2009.

Interview

Initially I had an interview with human resources. This consisted of a phone interview that lasted about 45 minutes. The interviewer asked basic questions about my background, level of education, and went through my resume. The second phase of the interview consisted of another phone interview with the hiring manager who went through the same information, but provided more information about the position and responsibilities. The third interview is where the final two candidates would meet the team. ONce you made it to this point, the purpose of this interview was to determine if the candidate was a good fit for the team.