Comcast Media Center

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast Media Center in January 2011.

Interview Details – I first applied through the Comcast website and received an email about 2 weeks later saying I have been chosen to move to the phone screen process, after having log in issues I called the toll free number as instructed to set up a time for a phone screen, spoke to the rep who couldn't pull up the schedule at that time must have been from the same computer issues she asked if she could call me back to set the time I explained to her that would work but I was going to be in a spotty cell phone reception area and that if I didn't answer I would have to call back after a relunctant and very frustrating yes that would work she set the time for around 3 that day. I would have made every effort to be in a better cell coverage area but it just wasn't possible that day, they did call and what I said would happen happened so I called back within 5 minutes to only reach voicemail left 1 of 5 voicemails over 4 days, I finally got a call back to do the phone screen 5 days later the screen that was suppose to be 35-45 minutes took all of about 3 minutes, I was so confused because the original rep could have done the same thing 5 days before and a lot time could have been saved.
I did get a call back from another rep to schedule a face to face interview for the position, we set it up for 2 days later in the morning after adjusting my schedule around the very next day I get a call to reschedule the interview for another 2 days later same time, so I move things around one more time. The morning of the interview while getting all my morning stuff done and preparing for the interview I get another call to reschedule for later that day, by this point I agreed a but very annoyed. So I show up for the interview and sit down with the manager while the interview was going on he kept checking his email, taking calls, texting, and being distracted by people walking by the window, I was offended after everything that had gone on I can't get 30 minutes of undivided attention.

Interview Question – Why Comcast?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Comcast Media Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Comcast Media Center Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Comcast Media Center employees and interview candidates.