Comcast Interview Questions & Reviews in Michigan

26 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Account Executive-Retention Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Sterling Heights, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Sterling Heights, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in July 2014.

I did the application and a week later I received an email about a phone interview. The phone interview went well so then I was Emailed a link for an online assesment . I passed that and was set up for an interview. My Interview was July 22nd and now Im waiting to hear back. A group of us did a job preview and then interviewed with two supervisors.

Customer Account Executive (CAE) - Retention Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Warren, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Comcast in June 2014.

Applied online (during a high volume time) and 2 weeks later received an e-mail to take the online assessment, which was basically a call center simulation. My phone interview was a couple days later, typical questions about experiences with customers and how you would handle a few situations. 2 days later got an e-mail to schedule a face-to-face and went to that interview 6 days later. After they gave us the Realistic Job Preview we waited to interview with 2 supervisors (one at a time) in one big room full of interviews going on, and was told I would hear from them within 3-5 days. (Some questions were a little unexpected but as long as you can think on your feet and sound confident even when you're unsure or flustered, it's an average interview). Two days later got my first offer letter and info to complete the background & drug test. Got my final offer letter a little over a week later.

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected question was "If you had to create your own attendance policy, what would it be? How would you enforce it? What would be the repercussions?"   Answer Question
    • Name a time you turned a problem into a sale.   Answer Question
    • What are the steps you would take (in order) to diffuse an angry customer?   View Answer
    No negotiation. If you don't have a very flexible schedule you may want to take that into deep consideration.

Direct Sales - Winback Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Sterling Heights, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Sterling Heights, MI

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Comcast in June 2014.

I applied on line Wednesdays and got a surprising call the next day. Didn't know he had called but I had instructions to take assement test first then call. I was told I had passed with very high marks then we went into the phone interview.

I had impressed him with all of my answers that he couldn't wait to start the next step to hiring me.

I have a interview scheduled on 6/25/2014

Retention Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling Heights, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast.

I got a call to set up a phone interview. I did the phone interview two days later then I was scheduled for a face to face interview. After the face to face interview I was emailed an offer letter 3 days later

Interview Questions
    • Regular interview questions were asked. Why do you think we should hire you? Name a time when you had to deal with an upset customer.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Retention Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling Heights, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Comcast in July 2012.

The interview was pretty standard, nothing out of the ordinary. I interviewed with two supervisors in a small cubical, answered some basic questions and did a ten to fifteen minute role play. Afterward I waited for a couple minutes in their waiting area (cafeteria) until the recruiter came out and gave me a tentative offer pending drug screen and background check.

Interview Questions
    There were no negotiations, they gave me an offer letter and I accepted.

Field Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling Heights, MI

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Comcast in July 2010.

Very long and drawn out. Interview too many times with the same questions re-worded.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a position in which there is a lot of liars?   View Answer
    HR contacted me to offer the position, and an email sent to verify if want to accept offer.

Business Account Executive I Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Royal Oak, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Royal Oak, MI

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Comcast in July 2013.

I was contacted several times by a recruiter who had found me on LinkedIn. I finally agreed to speak with him. He asked me a few basic questions about my background. Based upon his recommendation, I was moved forward to the next step. This was a half hour phone interview with the hiring manager. This was ok. Nothing earth shaking. I received a call from him a week later to come in for a face to face interview. This was a little shaky as he had some concerns regarding one of my qualifications. I thought I handled his objection well. A week later he called me to job shadow the sr. rep. on his team. So, we met with one of his accounts, and prospected some building s which were recently lit up by Comcast. I did not see him actually sell anything. After the job shadow, I called the hiring manager and told him i liked what i saw and felt I could do the job. He told me I would here from him in a week. After not hearing from him, I called him the following Tuesday. He told me he was going to talk to his director the next day and make a decision by the end of the week, and to call him. I called him. got his voicemail, left a message, never heard back. Tried to reach him a few more times without success.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I hire you when i have a concern about your prospecting ability?   Answer Question

Xfinity Event Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Comcast in April 2011.

there was no interview for this position - the few of us were just asked to stay for the "new program"

Interview Questions
    no negotiations. take it or leave it.

Comm Tech III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wixom, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wixom, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in June 2010.

Hiring and interview process was a bit lengthy but not too difficult.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were related to the specific job and not difficult or unexpected   Answer Question
    no negotiating, the position had a set salary

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling Heights, MI

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at Comcast.

Long online app with personality test. I was invited in for overview and another test. Some people were asked leave at that time. I had to go back for yet another interview which was there so long that lunch should have been provided. Was interview in conference room with a lot of other interviewing at the same time. After that I was told to wait where I sat for a few more hours to interview with two HR reps. Then told to wait again. Finally I was called to the back with another applicant where we were both extended an offer.

Interview Questions

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!