Comcast Interview Questions in Minnetonka, MN

Updated Apr 1, 2015

2.7

Retention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Minnetonka, MN) in January 2015.

Interview

Very lengthy interview process, I suppose to weed out anyone looking for a short term gig. First you are contacted by a Recruiter that explains you will need to do an hour long Online Exam, then the recruiter will call you if you pass the online exam and will ask you a series of questions that will take 45 minutes - 1 hour, the same questions you will have in the one on one interview. You will then be contacted to attend a group interview and meet some personalities at the company and hear about the company. After that, you will have a one on one interview with a supervisor/manager. That group/one on one interview takes approximately 2 hours. Received email offer the same day & then a phone call 2 days later from different recruiter. Multiple recruiters and employees emailing and/or calling. Drug test off site, Background check 20+ years after job offer.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Comcast (Minnetonka, MN) in April 2012.

Interview

The hiring and interview process is not great. They ask you the standard questions such as "describe a moment where you provided great customer service and the outcome" or "decribe a difficult situation that happened and how did you respond to it". I've been asked these questions so much I have my answers memorized. Also, if you do not have a 24/7 availability then forget about it. I was not even considered because I am not available to work nights. Surprising, some people actually have a set availability still these days.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, however, I have a question that may be difficult for Comcast to answer - why is this job always available every six months? I have literally been timing the space between the emails I receive for this position and the information I was able to get about the job during my interview. You start off with about 4 weeks of training, then you move to a shift that changes every six months. Hmm, guess there are other people out there who are not willing to be bounced around from schedule to schedule. People have families and possibly second jobs, but that is of no concern to Comcast.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Comcast (Minnetonka, MN) in December 2011.

Interview

Called if taken to the next level an on line test of skills for a call center job with problem solving, Then a live interview with two call center supervisors. About an hour of questions selected from a list they were structured questions.how one would handle various callers.

Interview Questions

• How would you find information about something you did not know, asked why their response was to find what ntype of personailty one was.   Answer Question