Comcast Interview Questions in Morgan Hill, CA

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgan Hill, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in May 2009.

I first heard about the job opening from a friend that there was a job fair at a nearby hotel. I went into the lobby and was directed to the area where the fair was taking place. Upon entering a large conference room I was greeted by three management level individuals and one Human Resources rep. I was given a packet of questions to fill out in a S.T.A.R. format. Once the packet was completed I returned it to the HR rep and was then directed to a one on one informal interview with a supervisor. The questions did not seem to hard just more on how do you deal with handling objections and change as well as excalated issues in fast paced environments.

Interview Questions
    • Tell Me about a time when you did not get along with a co-worker. What was the situation and how did you handle it?   View Answer

CAE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgan Hill, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Comcast in June 2011.

online test dealing with working a basic computer system answering calls

Interview Questions
    Gave u salary info and brief expectations

Call Center Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgan Hill, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Comcast in July 2011.

I got the offer from a staffing company & proceeded to give a phone interview to a Comcast recruiter, did their online skills & role-play test & was selected for an F2F interview . Did another role-play interview at the Comcast HO in Morgan Hill with the interviewer, after which was asked questions on my background & qualifications for the position. Was given 2 or 3 scenarios to role-play again with the interviewer after which was asked some more questions.
    Q. What did u feel u could do different during the interview?
    Q. What skills can u bring to our company?

Interview Questions
    • Did you feel u could have answered differently during the role-play & what would u have changed about it?   Answer Question
    • What skills can u bring to our company?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgan Hill, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Comcast in June 2011.

A staffing firm set this up for me and they said I needed to do Comcast's application as a formality. SO the next morning as I am getting ready for the interview I get a rejection from Comcast for the position. I call the agency and she was not really on the ball at all, and just said to still go it must have been a "mix up". I was reluctant to go as it was almost 45 minutes away. I get there 20 minutes early and sat there for almost an hour and when "Mr. Sam" finally came out he just pointed to me and fingered me to come over , no introduction or nothing, I had to ask him for his name, REALLY unprofessional. They then had me do a mock call selling their products, which took like a minute or two. I mean I could have done that from my dang couch. The other girl who was there interviewing with me said that she didn't even study (and I did) and she got the formal interview (she didn't meet with Mr. Sam) and she mentioned that she had friends that worked there and they said it was an extremely stressful job. Guess things happen for a reason.

Interview Questions
    • Customer calls in wanting internet and cable.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgan Hill, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Comcast in November 2010.

I called the recruiter and expressed my interest in working in the Morgan Hill call center. She asked me to send her my resume (I included a cover letter). Within 2 days I had a phone interview and was scheduled to interview on site. I was also sent an email notifying me that the interview would include a role playing excercise; general Q&A script was also provided. The 1:1 interview was brief and included general sales questions. Then I was introduced to another person who would call me as a customer to cancel service. He took me to a phone workstation and left to call from another room. The exercise lasted about 5-7 minutes. Although I believed I did well in responding, I think they were expecting me to use key responses from the script, which I didn't really study. Basically, I did not properly prepare so I blew it!

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an upset customer that was yelling at you?   View Answer
    • Describe how you've gone beyond your normal duties to help a client.   Answer Question

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!