Comcast

2.8

78 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

CAE - IP Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Comcast.

Applied for job on craigslist, received response within 1 week from an agent that works for manpower staffing. Manpower agent explained that the position was actually a full time Comcast position and was not temporary. Scheduled for background testing and interview. Performed a preliminary phone interview. A third party group performs the background checks and drug screening results. Interview performed by 2 supervisors from Comcast that you will actually work with if you receive the position. The two supervisors that interviewed me asked technical and customer service oriented questions. They then took turns explaining certain aspects of the job and left room for me to ask questions.

Interview Questions
    No actual negotiation everything followed the advertisement I received from the recruiter.

Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comcast in August 2014.

it took me 2 weeks for the hiring process, I applied online on their website, the next day i received a email to tell them when I will available to take the phone interview.Passed the phone interview and my next step was the face to face interview I had with a supervisor and a manager.

Interview Questions
    • most of questions were technical questions about internet connection,how to handle customer   Answer Question
    the basically told you is 33k ,

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Comcast.

Typical interview. After a phone screen they brought me in for a series of interviews with relevant stakeholders. Questions were mostly technical in nature. They asked a question about what things I would track if I was in charge of launching a new product, such as an iPhone.

Interview Questions
    • What things would you track if you were launching a new product like an iPhone?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Comcast in June 2014.

Just awful and absolutely zero information given. Interviewer had no interest in actually conducting the interview which I found highly insulting. Needless to say, I didn't get the job nor did I want it.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Comcast in June 2014.

Interview questions were rather routine, biggest weakness, best strength, structured interview where interviewer reads questions off a page. Very professional dress is suggested for this interview. Sales position is what I applies for.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Comcast in May 2014.

It was eclectic and off base. The interviewer was unprofessional, late for the interview and would not make eye contact. The questions really did not adress skills or experience. Overall, it was not a terrible experience.

Comp

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comcast.

Initially I got a call from recruiter who was very nice. He set up a telephonic round with 2 software engineers. The questions were more on explaining on what my role was. After a couple of days I got a email saying that the team would like to meet me at onsite.

So I flew in a day before and I got an accomodation in a very nice hotel in downtown.

I had 5 interview and met 6 people in total. The questions were more on explaining what I did and there wasnt really any drill down questions. But after a couple of days I got a mail saying they selected some one else.

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Comcast in March 2014.

Research in detail the roles of the position being sought, put together a list of your weaknesses against your strengths and pair them to the core responsibilities of the position. Bring a business or marketing communication you've developed to help the team and bring a 30/60/90 day progression plan.

Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Comcast in March 2014.

Pretty standard interview process. The company goes through a great deal of trouble to make sure that the interview process is as comfortable as it gets for a candidate.

You have to be a good fit based on the job description and they are more interested in your experience and stories you have related to the work you have been doing rather than tech questions that some interviewers ask.

Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Comcast.

Hiring and Interview process was very smooth but it was 10-years ago. Comcast had just started their Voice program, so they didn't ask any specific questions since I was doing exactly the same things at my previous company. I got the offer in a week; after few rounds of negotiations, I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions
    negotiating on sign-on cash bonus