Comcast Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.7

Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

EASY. If you are an experienced worker or college student it is a cake walk. Phone interview for behavior then in person. You can basically apply the knowledge from courses to give very thoughtful and educated answers. Have a few key ideas you want to shine.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over our other candidates? Resume review. How do you think your previous employment could help you here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation because of potential commission earnings.

Solution Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

First there was a national talent acquisition client, then the local talent acquisiti1on client, next was a scheduling person. Next is my case was 7 phone based interviews with a combination of director(s) / manager(s) / an a individual contributor. A bit cumbersome for scheduling. A long process depending on the number of candidates. When making the next cut it was an in person interview.

CAE III Retention Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comcast (Horsham, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty standard. I met with two of the Supervisor's. They asked me standard interview questions. I then met with another Supervisor. She was very friendly. She also asked a few general questions. They informed me that an 8 hour day typically consists of ten hours worth of work.

Business Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Phila, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very long but very interesting. You meet a lot of new people and they tell you a lot about the company. They let you know what and who you are getting involved with.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Phila, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Misleading, overly aggressive, non-welcoming. Made to feel that first screw-up would lead to death, followed possibly by being fired. Felt like hiring manager would need to see me grovel before I would get a genuine "attaboy". Felt like Hiring Manager was making me feel like I was wasting his time. When we met in person, I felt the hiring manager could barely disguise his look of disgust at my slightly overweight size. It was like son of Tiger Mom wanted to unleash a tsunami of critiques about me, beginning with "why were you ever born, you worthless looking piece of fat?"

Interview Questions

• (Blurted out in a brusque, impatient tone, followed either by a "good answer, great" or an interuption to speed things up.) What was this award for? me about this experience? what's your favorite metric? (That's probably a not uncommon question at Comcast.)   1 Answer

Executive Director - Corporate Headquarters Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

5 people on the interview panel, 2 an average of 15 minutes late for 30 minute time slots. One cancelled while I was in other interviews. Contacted the person who cancelled over the phone the next day and the 1st question was who I was and what I was interviewing for. No follow up phone call from Talent Acquisition - this culture needs an overhaul and basic lessons in professional behavior. Only one person reviewed my resume prior to one on one interview.

Communications Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Phila, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Easy going. Not too much pressure to prove that you can handle the work. Must work nights/weekends. Upfront with what is expected. Asked if you would have issues with overtime. Notified with offer days after interview

Interview Questions

• Can you work nights and Weekends   1 Answer

Analyst Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The interview was pretty relaxing and casual compared to some of the other ones I had. There were typical interview questions such as why are you good for the job, career goals, extracurricular activities, etc. The interview is more to see if you're a good personality fit for the position rather than any sort of measure of technical skill

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Network Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellmawr, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comcast (Bellmawr, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview began with a tour of the facility, followed by the a tell about your experience interchange. The interview process was basically a question and answer question and answer session about my background and why I left my former company. The interviewer share his experience about being with the company and why it was a great place to work and how the corporate culture was changing to be more like Google's corporate culture.

Interview Questions

• If a network had a 255.255.255.248 subnet, how many available addresses or host devices could be on that subnet.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

It's been more than a month, but I have not completed the whole process yet. I applied through the company career website and was contacted for the 1st round interview. 1st round was purely behavioral questions. After more than 3 weeks, I got email for 2nd round phone interview which is a technology interview. Hopefully I will pass and get the offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe one situation that you feel innovative. Describe one situation you are a part of a team.   Answer Question