Comcast Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Tinley Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Comcast (Tinley Park, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

You get an email from a recruiter, you then speak with a recruiter for screening, you get another email then you speak with interviewer over the phone, you reach out for follow-up, no one responds, you don't get the job, no one provides feedback for a whole month after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What type of projects have you done? What are your strengths?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Comcast in May 2014.

Interview

Phone interview pre-screening went well. Just a basic brush over of your experience. Talked about salary requirements, and some of your skills. They wanted to know what tools you have experience with. i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i

Interview Questions

• Mostly all situational questions. Hardest question was Name a time and place where you did not get along with an employee, how did you overcome this issue and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Pay was too low

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Comcast.

Interview

It was a lengthy process, but that may have been due to the timing that I was hired. I was also an internal candidate. I had a phone screening interview first, then I had a face to face with the manager and I found out a few days later that I had the position. I had to wait a few weeks for the offer letter.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Comcast (Houston, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

they contact me by @, call me the next day make the appointment's for the next 2 days, got to the office where 15 more people where waiting for the "interview' the Director gave us a presentation for about 20 minutes, without saying that the job offer was only commision, terrible experience.....

no salary, training was for about 4-6 weeks without salary

Anonymous Employee in Puyallup, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Comcast (Puyallup, WA) in November 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with manager and a SME from the Philadelphia area. If the interview was successful, they were going to fly out to Seattle for a 1:1. The conversation lasted about 45 minutes. They had too much volume and needed some one to haelp out the current PM. Questions included the usual background, how do you handle a project, what kind of projects have you managed. I could tell almost immediately that they weren't interested in me. The SME seemed open, but the female manager was closed off from the start. She appeared to be interested in finding some one who's current job position closely matched the job description, without regard to actual skills. She had been looking to fill this opening for nearly six months, and couldn't find the right person. Afterwards, I called the recruiter and told him it was a bust. He called me again an hour later to confirm my suspicions.

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Comcast (Phila, PA) in February 2010.

Interview

1st a phone interview with 2 individuals. One of them kept prodding to get at my age. I refuse to answer.
    then called in for a face to face with 5 people. Very repetitive, and some were running late but still wanted to asked all their questions, so it felt like I was on a game show and the clock was ticking.
    3 hours later I was done, and 2 months later I have not received a letter or email with their decision nor have I been reimbursed for my expenses.

Interview Questions

• what year did you graduate from college   1 Answer