Comcast

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager

I applied through other source - interviewed at Comcast in May 2014.

Interview Details – Phone interview pre-screening went well. Just a basic brush over of your experience. Talked about salary requirements, and some of your skills. They wanted to know what tools you have experience with. i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i

Interview Question – Mostly all situational questions. Hardest question was Name a time and place where you did not get along with an employee, how did you overcome this issue and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Pay was too low

Project Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Comcast.

Interview Details – It was a lengthy process, but that may have been due to the timing that I was hired. I was also an internal candidate. I had a phone screening interview first, then I had a face to face with the manager and I found out a few days later that I had the position. I had to wait a few weeks for the offer letter.

Very Easy Interview

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Comcast in May 2012.

Interview Details – they contact me by @, call me the next day make the appointment's for the next 2 days, got to the office where 15 more people where waiting for the "interview' the Director gave us a presentation for about 20 minutes, without saying that the job offer was only commision, terrible experience.....

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – no salary, training was for about 4-6 weeks without salary

Puyallup, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Comcast in November 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview with manager and a SME from the Philadelphia area. If the interview was successful, they were going to fly out to Seattle for a 1:1. The conversation lasted about 45 minutes. They had too much volume and needed some one to haelp out the current PM. Questions included the usual background, how do you handle a project, what kind of projects have you managed. I could tell almost immediately that they weren't interested in me. The SME seemed open, but the female manager was closed off from the start. She appeared to be interested in finding some one who's current job position closely matched the job description, without regard to actual skills. She had been looking to fill this opening for nearly six months, and couldn't find the right person. Afterwards, I called the recruiter and told him it was a bust. He called me again an hour later to confirm my suspicions.

Interview Question – How do you drive a project?   Answer Question

Phila, PA

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Comcast in February 2010.

Interview Details – 1st a phone interview with 2 individuals. One of them kept prodding to get at my age. I refuse to answer.
then called in for a face to face with 5 people. Very repetitive, and some were running late but still wanted to asked all their questions, so it felt like I was on a game show and the clock was ticking.
3 hours later I was done, and 2 months later I have not received a letter or email with their decision nor have I been reimbursed for my expenses.

Interview Question – what year did you graduate from college   View Answer

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!