Comcast

2.7

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comcast in August 2014.

I applied online. Within a week a Manpower recruiter emailed me with a phone invite to an interview. The interview went well. I was told starting salary, job description and environment as well as benefits.They passed me onto the in-store interview. They said it will be with two people: the store manager and regions manager. I'm currently being scheduled for the in-store interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Comcast in March 2014.

Research in detail the roles of the position being sought, put together a list of your weaknesses against your strengths and pair them to the core responsibilities of the position. Bring a business or marketing communication you've developed to help the team and bring a 30/60/90 day progression plan.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online – interviewed at Comcast in September 2012.

Initially I sent over my resume and my information as always and was promptly called back; upon scheduling an interview though that was the easiest part. The interview was about 45 minutes long with the Manager who was very considerate and had a very similar background to my own.

Interview Questions
    • I guess considering I was well prepared the only difficult question he gave was asking me the best way to pitch Comcast triple play while in Best buy to someone looking at the t.v.   View Answer
    Actually yes and the process is actually under way as we speak.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Comcast in August 2012.

I submitted the resume online through Comcast's website it took about 2wks to hear anything...Hr Representative called and explained what they were looking for and sent me to the face to face 2days later since the phone interview went well.I went to Comcast's office..the interview was short and I was offered the job immediately..the next few steps would go bad..I had to fax back my offer letter, complete what it seems like was redundant paper work, then get emails from the company contracted to do background check more redundant information , I had to find the drug facilities you arent given ph numbers for them.l.you must call them to get the phone numbers to find out hours..Finally after all of that work for 2 wks it took another 2 wks of me constantly calling to be told, you are put on hold we have hired enough people ...we will call you back if a position opens up..straight madness..

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for Comcast...and are you planning on staying with us for a long time..   Answer Question
    There isn't any negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Comcast in July 2011.

The hiring process is very lengthy. First you must apply online and hope that the career team contacts you. Its impossible to show up at a branch and speak to a manager about a job unless you know people. The interview process is relatively chill; be honest, easy going, and try to connect with the interviewing manager on a personal level. These guys are not only looking for the best fit skills-wise, but they are also looking for personality qualities as well. You must come-off as someone who is a team player and gets along well with others. If you are offered a job, you need to do a background check and drug-test. It may take up o 6 weeks to hear back with a start-date.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to name a time where I showed outstanding customer service and describe what I did to blow the customer away. For my second interview, I was told to memorize all of Comcast products and services and to sell them to the two hiring managers in the interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Comcast in January 2008.

I applied online then I got a call from the HR after 2-3 weeks. First, it was a panel interview. I was contacted the same day for second interview.

Interview Questions
    • The questions are more on sales questions like: How can you sell our products and services at the retail environment? How will you handle irate customers?   Answer Question
    no negotiation. it took another 2 weeks when they offered the job.